Hot Deals

Home Depot

RIDGID 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit (5-Tool) w/ (2) 4.0 Ah Batteries, 18V Charger & Contractor's Bag $179

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2021 12:41 pm
Nov 20, 2017
298 posts
159 upvotes
faultshop wrote: Would it be possible to post the receipt for the in store price $179? Many thanks.
It doesn't matter. It's out of stock everwhere.
Apr 3, 2021
30 posts
56 upvotes
I got it for 199 which is still better than reg price after negotiating with the manager.
Oct 30, 2009
202 posts
137 upvotes
Milton
Psykopathik wrote: Note with any multi tool kits like this, warranty claims must include taking complete kit to repIr facility. Yes everything. Its ridiculous.
Not the case with my experience. My impact driver broken and got a motor replacement with just a LSA proof of registration.
Jul 22, 2015
677 posts
1272 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kuyaxx wrote: Not the case with my experience. My impact driver broken and got a motor replacement with just a LSA proof of registration.
Same with our repair shop. Place in St. Catharines. Amazing people there.
Had a Milwaukee Die-grinder warranty issue. Dropped off in July, They fixed it just last week. But they kept updating me, basically Milwaukee was on huge backorder. Once the parts came in, Repaid facility got on it right away and called me the next day. No issues at all.
Sep 23, 2017
58 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
In anyone thinking of returning please PM me.
Thanks
Aug 19, 2012
68 posts
125 upvotes
Halifax
Related to registering new tools with Ridgid:
I've purchased tools on July 31., and registered them online on August 8. The current status is: "LSA Pending". Is it normal for the tool registration review process to be this slow?
“Ravel Puzzlewell: What can change the nature of a man?”
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2012
1086 posts
613 upvotes
Tiefling wrote: Related to registering new tools with Ridgid:
I've purchased tools on July 31., and registered them online on August 8. The current status is: "LSA Pending". Is it normal for the tool registration review process to be this slow?
You should do a chat with them and tell them it's been a long time. The agent will override and instantly confirm it. I've done this a few times.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
3103 posts
3043 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Tiefling wrote: Related to registering new tools with Ridgid:
There are periods where they get overwhelmed and takes ages.. But as shahram0 mentioned above, do a chat to get it done quickly. The longer it waits, the worst it is. When I bought my first Ridgid tool 15 years ago, it was similar situation, and it went on for over a year, and then they refused to activate it. I had to write to the head office and complain to get it activated, and the reply was they "will do me this exceptional favor one time, and activate it even though it was over a year late". It wasn't a year late, I had the mailing proof and send it in 2 weeks after I bought it, and they misplaced my info for a year and it was in limbo.
Nov 24, 2012
8 posts
23 upvotes
Vancouver
6 of these 5-Pc Combo Kits (R9652) are available at the Vancouver Terminal Ave location for $298. In the clearance section at the end of the aisle.
IMG_20211030_0921070.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7351 posts
1331 upvotes
Toronto
lampshade wrote: 6 of these 5-Pc Combo Kits (R9652) are available at the Vancouver Terminal Ave location for $298. In the clearance section at the end of the aisle.

IMG_20211030_0921070.jpg
Looks like Brushless Gen5X! Good deal!
Nov 20, 2017
298 posts
159 upvotes
Inno wrote: Looks like Brushless Gen5X! Good deal!
No. It's brushed, but still a good deal.
Mar 13, 2018
51 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Can't seem to find any in stock anywhere in GTA, anybody planning to return please DM me and I can buy it from you.
TIA