• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2020 12:48 pm
[OP]
Jul 31, 2009
475 posts
248 upvotes
Ottawa

[Home Depot] Ridgid 3-Pack 4.0Ah batteries $98

Regularly $198, was $148 during christmas IIRC. Seems to be a price reduction.
YMMV on stock at your local store though as there are no more stock online.

Bare batteries do not come with Ridgid's LSA but still have a 3 year warranty.

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1001168941
72 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2538 posts
2806 upvotes
wow great price wish it was for ryobi
Nov 25, 2015
106 posts
115 upvotes
Arva, ON
waven101 wrote: wow great price wish it was for ryobi
Maybe not a great option, but you can buy adapters on eBay that will make pretty much any battery work with any tool.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2538 posts
2806 upvotes
6200cc wrote: Maybe not a great option, but you can buy adapters on eBay that will make pretty much any battery work with any tool.
that would ruin the point of the deal if it ends up costing as much those adapters great idea if you change set tho.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
3305 posts
975 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
I could really use a set of these but of course I’m at the cottage right now. I doubt they’ll be in stock when I get home and "in store pickup" appears disabled on this item due to "limited quantities". Stock Track shows them in stock at a store I shop at too. If anyone is near the Burlington, Hamilton Mountain or Ancaster store and can grab me a pack I will gladly pick up from you on Monday.
Last edited by ChicoQuente on Jun 19th, 2020 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1192 posts
139 upvotes
Richmond Hill
waven101 wrote: that would ruin the point of the deal if it ends up costing as much those adapters great idea if you change set tho.
TIL there are adapters for tools, I need to find myself adapter from this to my porter cables.

I will say good price even at $199 for 3, this is lava hot.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
1347 posts
686 upvotes
Hamilton
Tool manufacturers are kidding with us.
Cordless Tool Batteries should be standardized the same way they did for "AA", "AAA", "C", "D" and 9 volt,etc; same voltage and amperage with interchangeability.
Most battery cells follow similar manufacturing principles, similar shapes and most power tool brands are manufactured by same parent companies.
It's is waste of batteries, chargers and tools, and waste of our hard earned funds.
Let's do something to stop this circus.
Any volunteer to lead the cause?
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1525 posts
529 upvotes
The LSA is great but note it doesnt apply to these batteries which is probably the reason I wont buy them even though its a hot deal.
Jul 22, 2019
777 posts
723 upvotes
Anyone have recommendations for adapter to Ryobi tools?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
32758 posts
18538 upvotes
Ottawa
RAINMAN0 wrote: The LSA is great but note it doesnt apply to these batteries which is probably the reason I wont buy them even though its a hot deal.
Are these batteries excluded from the LSA because they don't come what a tool?
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
1869 posts
2330 upvotes
Toronto
HamsiBrain wrote: Tool manufacturers are kidding with us.
Cordless Tool Batteries should be standardized the same way they did for "AA", "AAA", "C", "D" and 9 volt,etc; same voltage and amperage with interchangeability.
Most battery cells follow similar manufacturing principles, similar shapes and most power tool brands are manufactured by same parent companies.
It's is waste of batteries, chargers and tools, and waste of our hard earned funds.
Let's do something to stop this circus.
Any volunteer to lead the cause?
agreed. no matter how well made the tools are the cost to replace the battery is way too high. they keep selling you longer lasting brushless this 30xmore that...... how about they sell me a battery at 15 bucks.... trying to look for 18V dewalt batteries, still cost 50 bucks a peice. crazy.
Dec 2, 2009
757 posts
281 upvotes
Markham
Got one OP thanks! I have 3 Rigid tools and now 5 batteries... RFD effect.

Also TTI manufactures the Rigid products but Emerson still owns Rigid and has to approve all products that get sold at Home Depot.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2004
4024 posts
482 upvotes
T.O.
Such a good deal! I bought 2 last year for 129$. They're great for the blower, impact wrench and reciprocating saw.
Heatware: Link
HowardForums: Link
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1525 posts
529 upvotes
vkizzle wrote: Are these batteries excluded from the LSA because they don't come what a tool?
It needs to be part of a combo which is either a tool or a charger to qualify.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

eclipsemyl