Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Ridgid 3 piece brushless cordless $124.96 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2017 9:48 am
[OP]
Jan 19, 2007
866 posts
490 upvotes
gleech wrote: Could you share how you did the price adjustment. I bought my set in store and went there last week I think and showed them my receipt to check the price but they cannot find it, so how can I apply for adjustment if they cannot find it on the system. And no more stock in my local HD to get it scan, or I could cutout the barcode of the box and show it to them, hehe....
Usually a close up in focus photo of the barcode on a smartphone is enough to scan it. There's a price check function on the self checkout kiosks as well where it should work.
Dec 23, 2011
281 posts
184 upvotes
Hopefully the barcode scans without any problem.
Aug 30, 2015
109 posts
212 upvotes
Brossard, QC
gleech wrote: Could you share how you did the price adjustment. I bought my set in store and went there last week I think and showed them my receipt to check the price but they cannot find it, so how can I apply for adjustment if they cannot find it on the system. And no more stock in my local HD to get it scan, or I could cutout the barcode of the box and show it to them, hehe....
I never had a problem with sku not showing. It should be in the system.

In regards to the store not having stock. It shouldn't matter. What if you were the one that bought the last stock and you wanted a price adjustment? I have done online, buy online and pickup in store and store orders and have been able to do an adjustment at a store. Its mostly the staff making their own decisions. You can call the manager or home depot customer servive and it should be resolved. If you can return anywhere than you can price adjust anywhere providing the stores have the same price.
Oct 12, 2011
81 posts
26 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I just got the price adjusted in Vancouver. You just need to give them the SKU number which is: 1000857309. The Richmond store I was in had it listed as 124.96 but no stock. As long as you are within your thirty days you should be good to go. Good luck
Dec 14, 2007
524 posts
1387 upvotes
dealshunter1 wrote: Get your price adjustments everyone. The day has finally come. Got mine adjusted at $124.96. Posted a receipt for you guys.
Thank you for reduced price update. Got my adjustment done.
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2075 posts
1044 upvotes
Toronto
Awesome deal for those who got price adjusted.

PM me if anyone is willing to part out the impact driver. Thanks in advance
Nov 13, 2007
479 posts
229 upvotes
Montreal
Alrighty everyone, I was able to get price adjustment at HD greenfield Park. . While I was there took a stroll to see what's new.

Ended up picking up the timer/motion detector light switch combo that was on another thread. Scanned at the expected 11.xx. I bought what seemed like the last one.

I also noticed 1 box of this same ridgid combo on display if anyone is interested. Was tempted to buy it for the batteries, but I figured I'll leave it for Someone here.
Dec 19, 2006
79 posts
26 upvotes
Thanks, I also got my price adjustment done at markham #7004, Along with 10% credit card discount making it $112.46 + tax is great deal.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4138 posts
3075 upvotes
Markham
Thanks for bumping this up, gotta go get the adjustment done tomorrow. Wonder if like the Ryobi deal, it drops further!
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2926 posts
1365 upvotes
West Coast
None in Victoria. I checked Langford and they have none. Shelbourne showed 1 and despite extensive looking by myself and 3 of the staff (which was awesome so cheers to them) it wasn't to be found.

Grats to anyone who got on in this
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Jul 22, 2004
981 posts
348 upvotes
Montreal
I went in store at Greenfield Park to get my online order adjusted but they wouldn't do it, said I needed to call the online store.
Hope they'll accept the instore receipt posted above...
Jan 31, 2011
839 posts
362 upvotes
Toronto
Kynax wrote: I went in store at Greenfield Park to get my online order adjusted but they wouldn't do it, said I needed to call the online store.

Can you not just refund and then buy it back?
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1454 upvotes
Richmond
Kynax wrote: I went in store at Greenfield Park to get my online order adjusted but they wouldn't do it, said I needed to call the online store.
You can return an item purchased online at the store. Then tell them you'll buy it back at the current price. Or they can be sensible and do the pm refund for you. But say it nicely!
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1454 upvotes
Richmond
X24Secret wrote: Wonder if like the Ryobi deal, it drops further!
I don't think so. Following the pattern of previous sales tracked in RFD threads, this appears to be the final clearance cut of 50% when there's almost no stock left. The Ryobi set went from $120 to $60, the Ridgid 2-tool saw/drill set went from $150 to $75, the Ridgid drill/driver set went from $120 to $60. This 3-tool combo was on sale already at $250, now down to $125. Looks final.