Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Ridgid 3 piece brushless cordless $124.96 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2017 9:48 am
May 3, 2016
147 posts
84 upvotes
Brampton
Great deal for those who got price adjusted.

PM me if anyone is willing to part out the impact driver. Thanks in advance
Mar 7, 2017
672 posts
323 upvotes
Ham, ON
For anyone who bought this set, since the HD link does not appear to work anymore:

Are they able to share the model numbers of the drill and of the impact driver?
Also, can someone confirm that this set same with 2 batteries, both 4ah?
Jul 22, 2004
981 posts
348 upvotes
Montreal
R86116 : GEN5X 18V BRUSHLESS COMPACT HAMMER DRILL
R86037 : GEN 5X 18V BRUSHLESS IMPACT DRIVER
R8653 : GEN 5X 18V BRUSHLESS CIRCULAR SAW
140320002 : CHARGER, 18V 10-12HR SNGL PRT CLCK NO SS (charger, one battery slot)
130218035 : 18V 4.0AH BATTERY
130218035 : 18V 4.0AH BATTERY

So yes, two 4.0Ah batteries
Nov 26, 2007
38 posts
31 upvotes
Jasper
Thanks, got price adjustment at Edmonton Home Depot! I checked stock while I was there. Still 2 at Westmount location as of this morning.
Sep 26, 2015
528 posts
261 upvotes
How does rigid compare to dewalt? Shopping around for a drill and impact driver mainly, so the saw isn't necessary for myself. Is it worth paying the extra $70 to get a dewalt combo set (Canadian tire has it for $200, not Brushless). Not much of a handy man, but do light/simple projects or stuff around the house.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2930 posts
1419 upvotes
West Coast
nagooro wrote: How does rigid compare to dewalt? Shopping around for a drill and impact driver mainly, so the saw isn't necessary for myself. Is it worth paying the extra $70 to get a dewalt combo set (Canadian tire has it for $200, not Brushless). Not much of a handy man, but do light/simple projects or stuff around the house.
If you can find this set somewhere, buy it. You can't go wrong here. Crazy good deal, and the 4 ah batteries will blow the water out of the 1.5 or 2 ah batteries that come with conventional drill/impact sets (they heavier mind you, which could be an issue). Also, with the lifetime warranty over the conventional 3 year that dewalt has, you're golden for many years to come. Plus, the benefits of brushless are much longer runtime and great power and longevity.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Oct 27, 2016
145 posts
253 upvotes
Damn this deal is now smoking hot!

I have a full Milwaukee 18V kit (non-brushless), but I couldn't resist so I was lucky enough to find one locally! There's also one left at the HD in St.Vital.

The fact that this comes with TWO 4.0ah batteries is epic! Plus I also found the 18V Light Cannon for $27! It's been a good day.

Thanks OP!
Jul 26, 2017
205 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
Hi I've been reading this post and somehow i'm still confused (A little slow , lol).
How do we price match this ? I can't see anything when i click the link,
Also how do you know they have them in stock , Do you just go there ?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4141 posts
3077 upvotes
Markham
nagooro wrote: How does rigid compare to dewalt? Shopping around for a drill and impact driver mainly, so the saw isn't necessary for myself. Is it worth paying the extra $70 to get a dewalt combo set (Canadian tire has it for $200, not Brushless). Not much of a handy man, but do light/simple projects or stuff around the house.
Let's see, pay $70 for a glorified non-brushless Black & Decker painted yellow or save $70 and buy a brushless set with Lifetime Service Agreement (including batteries!) manufactured by the same guys who make Milwaukee!

It's really a no brainer which one you should go for.
Mar 29, 2011
80 posts
57 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Thanks OP!!

I was able to find one today. Picked up the last one in Milton. Great deal!

I called my local store and gave them the sku. They looked up stock levels at all the nearby stores and told me which ones had stock. There isn't much left out there.
I was told Hamilton (2) Brantford (1) Trafalgar (1) Milton (2) but that was earlier today.
Good luck!
Oct 27, 2016
145 posts
253 upvotes
bestbudz wrote: Hi I've been reading this post and somehow i'm still confused (A little slow , lol).
How do we price match this ? I can't see anything when i click the link,
Also how do you know they have them in stock , Do you just go there ?
This should be the price across all Home Depots I think. You have to go to a store, ask a clerk to check a SKU for you, and tell them that SKU number. They will be able to tell you if they have one in stock, or if any of the other local stores have one.
Aug 20, 2017
17 posts
31 upvotes
I just snagged the last one here in Brantford. $124.96 plus tax. Killer deal.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1773 posts
648 upvotes
GTA
netdawg wrote: I just snagged the last one here in Brantford. $124.96 plus tax. Killer deal.
networkdawg wrote: I just snagged the last one here in Brantford. $124.96 plus tax. Killer deal.
Nice of you to tell us that with both your accounts.
Mar 25, 2007
284 posts
36 upvotes
Brantford
b33f wrote: Nice of you to tell us that with both your accounts.
Isn't it though? forgot to login as my proper account when I posted it, and it had a moderator hold. They must have approved it. Thanks for pointing out my RFD inadequacies oh perfect one.