Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Ridgid 3 piece brushless cordless $124.96 YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2017 9:48 am
Member
Jan 30, 2010
293 posts
222 upvotes
Mississauga
niagaradmc wrote: Thanks OP!!

I was able to find one today. Picked up the last one in Milton. Great deal!

I called my local store and gave them the sku. They looked up stock levels at all the nearby stores and told me which ones had stock. There isn't much left out there.
I was told Hamilton (2) Brantford (1) Trafalgar (1) Milton (2) but that was earlier today.
Good luck!
I got the last one at the Milton store on maple lol. I spotted the sku in the overstock. The clerk that helped me confirmed it was the final one.

Cheers!
Jr. Member
Mar 17, 2017
173 posts
69 upvotes
niagaradmc wrote: Thanks OP!!

I was able to find one today. Picked up the last one in Milton. Great deal!

I called my local store and gave them the sku. They looked up stock levels at all the nearby stores and told me which ones had stock. There isn't much left out there.
I was told Hamilton (2) Brantford (1) Trafalgar (1) Milton (2) but that was earlier today.
Good luck!
Thank you. Trafalgar was sold out. I managed to get one at Hamilton though. One more available there now.

Smokin deal indeed. Just not sure if i need a 4AH battery for my usage, this might be heavy for me.
Newbie
Mar 15, 2011
72 posts
40 upvotes
Edmonton
forgive the noobie question.. but how would I do a price adjustment? based on what? I see people have picked it up for the lower price but based on?? a price match with another store or what?
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1454 upvotes
Richmond
glombica wrote: forgive the noobie question.. but how would I do a price adjustment? based on what? I see people have picked it up for the lower price but based on?? a price match with another store or what?
If you already bought it at the higher price, you go back to the store with your receipt - preferably the one where you bought it, but people have had success at other stores as well. Go to Customer Service and tell them that the price has dropped on an item you bought in the last 30 days, and you want a price adjustment. It's best if they have the item at the new lower price in that store. 2nd best is if they are out of stock, but the computer lists the new lower price for their store or HD online. Third best if they can look up that in-store clearance price at another specific store in the area via their computer. 4th best if you just have a photo of someone else's receipt. If you have a photo of a receipt or the new lower price on the shelf from another store, you need to know which store so they can try to look it up and confirm.

They may refuse the price adjustment if there is no stock at their store or any other nearby store. They may refuse the price adjustment if the price you are referencing is at a store outside of your geographic region. Or they may refuse it for any arbitrary reason. But HD is better than most in this respect, and a lot of people have had success in spite of these factors.

If you haven't already bought it, you need to find the item in the stock in the store, and then convince them to price match another location. Same process as the price adjustment.
Last edited by Faith24 on Oct 6th, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jr. Member
Oct 27, 2016
145 posts
253 upvotes
glombica wrote: forgive the noobie question.. but how would I do a price adjustment? based on what? I see people have picked it up for the lower price but based on?? a price match with another store or what?
This is a price that has been lowered by Home Depot themselves. It shows up as $125 in their system. So all you have to do is go to their customer service desk and tell them you bought this a few weeks ago and now the price has come down and you're looking for a price adjustment. It is quite straight forward.
Newbie
Mar 15, 2011
72 posts
40 upvotes
Edmonton
ahhh ok.. didn't know they lowered it to that price.. was trying to find it on the site. I'll check in store and maybe luck out :) Thanks
RookieCookie wrote: This is a price that has been lowered by Home Depot themselves. It shows up as $125 in their system. So all you have to do is go to their customer service desk and tell them you bought this a few weeks ago and now the price has come down and you're looking for a price adjustment. It is quite straight forward.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 7, 2017
672 posts
323 upvotes
Ham, ON
Just got off of the phone with someone from the Hamilton store and supposedly they just sold their last unit. If anyone happens to see some stock in the GTA please share. For anyone who scored this deal this is an awesome value!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 5, 2006
7110 posts
1174 upvotes
Toronto
If you are past the 30-day window, some credit cards give price protection for 60 days, e.g. Capitol One.
Jr. Member
Sep 18, 2008
123 posts
69 upvotes
If anyone is looking I'll be parting out drill, driver & saw from a Ridgid similar kit. I wanted the 4ah batteries.

PM me if interested. Located in Whitby
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 20, 2004
2221 posts
1705 upvotes
Montreal, QC
DealFixation wrote: Just got off of the phone with someone from the Hamilton store and supposedly they just sold their last unit. If anyone happens to see some stock in the GTA please share. For anyone who scored this deal this is an awesome value!
Probably the person on the phone that you were speaking with, bought it when (s)he saw the price :)
Jr. Member
Mar 17, 2017
173 posts
69 upvotes
I had bought this yesterday from Canadian Tire... if anyone wants it, including the $30 promo card, happy to hand over. Atleast you save $30... will be going to return it tomo sometime.. so PM me if keen. Of course this is at cost paid. Pick up in Mississauaga...
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
3748 posts
1226 upvotes
UrbanNomad1 wrote: I had bought this yesterday from Canadian Tire... if anyone wants it, including the $30 promo card, happy to hand over. Atleast you save $30... will be going to return it tomo sometime.. so PM me if keen. Of course this is at cost paid. Pick up in Mississauaga...
How.. Canadian Tire doesn't sell Rigid power tools lol
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 10, 2006
1773 posts
648 upvotes
GTA
hvc wrote: How.. Canadian Tire doesn't sell Rigid power tools lol
It's a link to a DeWalt set, not the Ridgid set.
Not the best price for that set though, as Reno Depot / Rona has it on sale frequently @ 20% off = $160. I managed to PM this set during one of these sales at Home Depot for an extra 10% off = $144.
Jr. Member
Mar 17, 2017
173 posts
69 upvotes
hvc wrote: How.. Canadian Tire doesn't sell Rigid power tools lol
Might be a good idea to click on the link perhaps....?
Newbie
Mar 15, 2011
72 posts
40 upvotes
Edmonton
Sold out in Edmonton. But the guy did offer me the 9600 combo for $150. I took it not knowing if it’s a good deal but I can always return it if I find something else. Deal or no?

Top