• Nov 26th, 2019 4:44 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
1749 posts
578 upvotes
Edmonton

[Home Depot] Ridgid 9-amp 7-inch wet tile saw $198

Felt like this was a pretty good price for this thing so I posted.

R U PACKIN HEAT
?
7 replies
Apr 29, 2017
40 posts
33 upvotes
Thanks op. Been trying to get one used for awhile and always miss out. For nearly 50% off this is a no brainer
Dec 22, 2011
13 posts
3 upvotes
Wasn't sure which tile saw was going to go on sale at Home Depot. Was looking at the Ridgid table saw that is 264 that was on sale earlier for 160. Walked into HD tonight and saw this one for 199 and walked out with it. Never had any issues with this brand this will be my 12th Ridgid product.
Jan 2, 2017
386 posts
529 upvotes
Picked one up today. In the middle of a bathroom reno and this should make my tile cuts a lot cleaner. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
2196 posts
443 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
can I also use this for cutting LVP flooring? (without the wet part). seems to me the flooring place that did my floors in my new house were using something that appeared kind of similar for the smaller 'fine' cuts with angles. it resembled a mini table saw.
Second rule of RFD ... don't talk about stocktrack.ca with non-members of RFD
Third rule of RFD ... see first rule. if you don`t know first rule, someone`s following the rules ;)

Woodstock, ON
Nov 20, 2017
257 posts
216 upvotes
crashxxx wrote: can I also use this for cutting LVP flooring? (without the wet part). seems to me the flooring place that did my floors in my new house were using something that appeared kind of similar for the smaller 'fine' cuts with angles. it resembled a mini table saw.
Use a proper table saw for that
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2773 posts
3016 upvotes
This deal on time as I am planning on finishing my basement bathroom. Was planning on asking my friend for his table saw, but now my brain is saying to just get my own X_X. Love Ridgid, and the lifetime warranty.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Nov 20, 2017
257 posts
216 upvotes
I don't know if anyone is in the same boat but I'm having a hell of a time finding a saw to rent to cut 36" long porcelain tiles.

I came across this rip table mod

I'm considering making something similar to this to use on this saw if I buy one. This would be really easy to make

This saw cuts up to 24"

I don't feel like paying 100 bucks a day to rent a saw when I can buy this for 200 lol

Doubt that mod will work on this saw.. the blade is too low. Probably better alternatives