Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] RIDGID Air Mover 600 CFM Portable Floor Dryer & Blower Fan With Power Outlets

[OP]
Mar 26, 2006
249 posts
91 upvotes
Brampton

[Home Depot] RIDGID Air Mover 600 CFM Portable Floor Dryer & Blower Fan With Power Outlets

Found this at Home Depot on Clearance, seems to be store specific. Just don't buy the 2 at Mississauga and everyone else should be able to PM it at another store.
2 In Stock at Mississauga West Location. You can price match at other locations but YMMV. Regular is $101-$127. Good for drying after carpet cleaning or as a garage air mover. I'm sure there are other purposes I haven't thought of yet. As with most Ridgid products Box does say Lifetime Warranty so that's a nice bonus (if you register it)

Tried it last night and its powerful enough for most household requirements
Details:
RIDGID Air Mover 600 CFM Portable Floor Dryer & Blower Fan With Power Outlets For Daisy Chain Model # AM2265
Images
  • orange-ridgid-blower-fans-am2265-64_1000.jpg
56 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
2724 posts
1061 upvotes
Nice find. It's $80usd on homedepot.com right now.

I use one in the basement at the bottom of the stairs to move the cooler air to the main floor.

The LSA warranty is great, but registering can be frustrating. They sometimes have issue with online registration and want you to mail it in instead. I online registered another Ridgid product on June 6 and still haven't received confirmation. I called in about about 2 weeks ago and was basically told to be patient.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1010 posts
709 upvotes
Toronto
Wow, looks like you can order online at that price! Super HOT! These are great for drying paint, drywall mud, carpet, floors, car mats, etc. Very good for ventilation too if you're in a humid garage or workshop for projects.
Capture.JPG
SizzleChest wrote:
Jul 31st, 2019 12:00 pm
The LSA warranty is great, but registering can be frustrating.
You don't need to register. This doesn't have an LSA like the cordless power tools which require registration. This product has the Ridgid "Full Lifetime Warranty" like their plumbing tools and shop vacs.
Last edited by Newpunk on Jul 31st, 2019 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
2745 posts
1074 upvotes
Toronto
SizzleChest wrote:
Jul 31st, 2019 12:00 pm

I use one in the basement at the bottom of the stairs to move the cooler air to the main floor.
why do you need to do that with central air

clogged ducts?

wonder what the decibel level of this thing is

must be loud
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4872 posts
1130 upvotes
chadw01 wrote:
Jul 31st, 2019 12:55 pm
why do you need to do that with central air

clogged ducts?

wonder what the decibel level of this thing is

must be loud
because air be like that yo
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Nov 23, 2011
378 posts
280 upvotes
West GTA
deezz wrote:
Jul 31st, 2019 12:58 pm
because air be like that yo
Face With Tears Of Joy lmao
Dec 3, 2010
468 posts
325 upvotes
Toronto
Newpunk wrote:
Jul 31st, 2019 12:54 pm
Wow, looks like you can order online at that price! Super HOT! These are great for drying paint, drywall mud, carpet, floors, car mats, etc. Very good for ventilation too if you're in a humid garage or workshop for projects.

Capture.JPG

You don't need to register. This doesn't have an LSA like the cordless power tools which require registration. This product has the Ridgid "Full Lifetime Warranty" like their plumbing tools and shop vacs.
Nice! Got one, saves me a trip to HD.
Oct 4, 2010
137 posts
81 upvotes
Burlington
Yep. Me too. As in Me TWO... why buy just one!
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2581 posts
1115 upvotes
West Coast
Deal dead? Showing 127 for me online but I see some of you can order at reduced price. What am I missing?

Thank you
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
3326 posts
178 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Thanks Curity worked..free shipping...Thanks Darren