Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] RIDGID Air Mover 600 CFM Portable Floor Dryer & Blower Fan With Power Outlets

Jan 23, 2007
134 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Ordered one online. When I login, it's tend to set the store back to the one I usually seleced and change the price. Just select it back to the store with lower price will be fine.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1011 posts
709 upvotes
Toronto
Jon Lai wrote:
Jul 31st, 2019 4:21 pm
Waiting for the B-Air VP-20 to come back at $33 again :D
Hard YMMV there, lol
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
8842 posts
1813 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Bought online with Curity as selected store, can be useful during renos :)
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2591 posts
1123 upvotes
West Coast
Jon Lai wrote:
Jul 31st, 2019 4:21 pm
Waiting for the B-Air VP-20 to come back at $33 again :D
Got one back then, otherwise I'd be all over this sale.

Thanks OP and to those outlining the process for online purchase
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Mar 14, 2013
191 posts
66 upvotes
FREDERICTON
Bought one thanks. Have plans to use it for some painting projects or just to move shop smelling air out of the garage.
Jan 13, 2004
754 posts
176 upvotes
Vancouver
When you select a distant store to ship to you, won't the shipment have to come from that specific store? So if someone buys all the inventory from the floor before the order is picked, you'll end up with a cancellation notice or will they route the order to be shipped from another store that has stock?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
8842 posts
1813 upvotes
Montreal, QC
turbo_slug wrote:
Jul 31st, 2019 6:44 pm
When you select a distant store to ship to you, won't the shipment have to come from that specific store? So if someone buys all the inventory from the floor before the order is picked, you'll end up with a cancellation notice or will they route the order to be shipped from another store that has stock?
Always shipped from warehouse, I guess it's just so the that the online price matches the store?
Jun 4, 2012
376 posts
154 upvotes
New Westminster
Based on my experience HD doesn't honor the price on their website, so expect they will cancel your order w/o notice.
Jun 9, 2018
103 posts
133 upvotes
SampahBau wrote:
Jul 31st, 2019 6:47 pm
Based on my experience HD doesn't honor the price on their website, so expect they will cancel your order w/o notice.
I've never had an issue. It's not an insanely cheap price error but just a store specific sale price. I ordered a bunch of door knobs like this and they all arrived without issue. I can see if it was an obvious price error then they would cancel the order.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2016
4205 posts
1300 upvotes
How does this cumpare with the costco one for 59.99?
Mar 30, 2010
14 posts
3 upvotes
t.o.
Bought one. Thanks op. I don't know if I need this though.
Dec 8, 2013
25 posts
2 upvotes
Will this be effective in moving cold air up from the basement during the hot summer months?
Jan 29, 2008
384 posts
46 upvotes
About to start doing some reno's in my place. Painting included. I wasn't going to get one before I saw this thread. Should I get one? Does it really help a lot? Trying to watch my budget, but also want to do things the right way.
www.havejerseys.com - Vintage throwback movie and hip-hip jerseys. Always high quality, always low prices 😎