Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] RIDGID Air Mover 600 CFM Portable Floor Dryer & Blower Fan With Power Outlets

Dec 3, 2010
529 posts
407 upvotes
Toronto
fix23 wrote: About to start doing some reno's in my place. Painting included. I wasn't going to get one before I saw this thread. Should I get one? Does it really help a lot? Trying to watch my budget, but also want to do things the right way.
I wouldn't get it to dry paint. This is more for quickly drying carpet when you got water leak. A 20 bucks oscillating fan from Walmart should fit your bill.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1106 posts
963 upvotes
Surrey
why you need one at home? hair dryer cuz its powerful than Dyson?
Sep 7, 2017
442 posts
287 upvotes
agilowen wrote: Will this be effective in moving cold air up from the basement during the hot summer months?
No. You will just run up a huge electric bill. Use your furnace fan or run your AC
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2903 posts
1345 upvotes
West Coast
Jon Lai wrote: Me too, but I wouldn't mind a second one :)
I've only used mine once, so don't think I'd need a second despite the good price.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Dec 13, 2004
550 posts
61 upvotes
kaza5191 wrote: Bought one. Thanks op. I don't know if I need this though.
LOL Same here! Thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5223 posts
2061 upvotes
Anyone managed to register it for the warranty? It can't even find the model # in the database :(
Jul 31, 2009
482 posts
257 upvotes
Ottawa
lifeisfuneh wrote: Anyone managed to register it for the warranty? It can't even find the model # in the database :(
All vacuums and stuff you can't find through the power tool section are managed by Ridgid itself (Emerson, instead of TTI) and they automatically have lifetime warranty.

You have to register your tools through at https://www.ridgid.com/ca/en/sign-in through the RED login, not the orange one.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5223 posts
2061 upvotes
oujifye wrote: All vacuums and stuff you can't find through the power tool section are managed by Ridgid itself (Emerson, instead of TTI) and they automatically have lifetime warranty.

You have to register your tools through at https://www.ridgid.com/ca/en/sign-in through the RED login, not the orange one.
Thanks!
They sure like to make it complicated :)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9919 posts
806 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered one makes a great desk fan for my large uncle
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2052 posts
1025 upvotes
Toronto
Scored one at Gerrard square for $50. Thanked op