[Home Depot] Ridgid Hybrid Folding Panel Light $24.96

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2017 9:59 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1454 upvotes
Richmond
gleech wrote: I will try again tomorrow. You guys haven't receive email to mail the receipt? I'm less than a week since I registered.
For all 3 that I've done recently it took 10 days to 2 weeks to get the email saying that auto-registration failed. Then I called in, got the email from customer service, replied with my receipt photo/pdf, and the LSA was cleared in a day or so. Since I was doing that already for one that failed, I added the receipt for another one that was still "pending" to my email and asked them to clear that one as well, and they did.
Apr 2, 2009
253 posts
231 upvotes
vancouver
Took 2 phone calls - first CS rep insisted that I email the receipts and that email wasn't an option, second one happily sent me an email to send them in. I'm guessing there's a change in policy rolling out to their support teams. Also interesting to know that their phone system was able to pull up my phone number and cross reference it to their user database!
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
14904 posts
15769 upvotes
Oakville
Has anyone been able to buy this for $24 at one of the Oakville locations? If so please post receipt.
Thanks!
Jun 30, 2009
140 posts
105 upvotes
Oakville is full price. Wont match clearance price
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
14904 posts
15769 upvotes
Oakville
brexzz1 wrote: Oakville is full price. Wont match clearance price
Bummer, could really use this over my 1000W halogens. They're good in the winter for the garage but hot in the summer.
Thanks.
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2075 posts
1044 upvotes
Toronto
if anyone who is not keeping the light, PM me, i am willing to buy it off and take care of the shipping charges (if there is any). thank you
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1316 posts
412 upvotes
Winnipeg
I called twice and they refused to said it's all automated system, I would have to send in paperwork, for them to honour LSA.. will give another try and see how that goes...
Sep 18, 2008
123 posts
69 upvotes
I called in today, first girl said to wait and there's no problem. I called back immediately and got someone else who allowed me to email her the receipts & confirmed it within a few hours.

I didn't wait for the email asking to mail in the receipts. I registered about a week ago and called in today.
Jul 25, 2017
79 posts
62 upvotes
Calgary AB
Wildout wrote: I called in today, first girl said to wait and there's no problem. I called back immediately and got someone else who allowed me to email her the receipts & confirmed it within a few hours.

I didn't wait for the email asking to mail in the receipts. I registered about a week ago and called in today.
Remember to keep the rep email. I registered then email the receipt right away. It took a few hours to 1 day to have LSA status. So far I have registered several items and got LSA approved fast by emailing receipts.
Oct 29, 2006
45 posts
13 upvotes
What email address are people sending their receipts to?
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1454 upvotes
Richmond
swilson wrote: What email address are people sending their receipts to?
You have to call in and get the customer service rep to send you an individual email inviting you to respond with your receipts. The email comes from that specific rep with a ttigroupna.com address (TTI is the corporate owner of the Ridgid brand name).
Oct 23, 2011
203 posts
188 upvotes
sorry, I'm lost somewhere, you guys r sending the receipt to Ridgid with HD receipt for what ? ? for price adjustment ? is this correct?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5088 posts
1884 upvotes
Toronto
hitonono wrote: sorry, I'm lost somewhere, you guys r sending the receipt to Ridgid with HD receipt for what ? ? for price adjustment ? is this correct?
warranty
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2926 posts
1365 upvotes
West Coast
hitonono wrote: sorry, I'm lost somewhere, you guys r sending the receipt to Ridgid with HD receipt for what ? ? for price adjustment ? is this correct?
The tools have a 3-year warranty by default. Most of the Ridgid power tools/shop vacs etc... are eligible for their "Lifetime Service Agreement (LSA)". In order to get the LSA, you need to register within 90 days of purchase. You can do the initial registration online, but many of us have had to take the second step and submit the original receipt to Ridgid in order to active the LSA. This is mainly due to the dates being backwards on our Canadian receipts compared to their US online registration (DD/MM/YYYY vs MM/DD/YYYY, respectively).
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Mar 25, 2010
884 posts
117 upvotes
GTA
Richfields wrote: The tools have a 3-year warranty by default. Most of the Ridgid power tools/shop vacs etc... are eligible for their "Lifetime Service Agreement (LSA)". In order to get the LSA, you need to register within 90 days of purchase. You can do the initial registration online, but many of us have had to take the second step and submit the original receipt to Ridgid in order to active the LSA. This is mainly due to the dates being backwards on our Canadian receipts compared to their US online registration (DD/MM/YYYY vs MM/DD/YYYY, respectively).
It's actually not because of difference date format between Canada and USA. Some people have reversed the date format to match the USA standard but still got denied. So the conclusion is there is a glitch or bug between Ridgid and Homedepot system that no matter how you did you will never get it approved unless you e-mail/mail them the receipt.