[Home Depot] Ridgid Hybrid Folding Panel Light $24.96

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2017 9:59 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1454 upvotes
Richmond
Works fine on a regular tripod in vertical position. But only one per tripod.

Tripod.jpg
Aug 12, 2004
222 posts
27 upvotes
Picked up one tonight in Thunder Bay, there are five more, but they went through a few people and finally the manager approved it and stated they'd only let one go for this price. Think it helped I was also going through with the saw/hammer drill/driver combo and don't think they noticed it rang through as $250 rather than the 399/499 it was priced on the shelf.
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2079 posts
1047 upvotes
Toronto
PM me if anyone got an extra folding light for sale. thanks in advance.
Oct 12, 2011
81 posts
26 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
endless402 wrote: Didn’t see anything in Richmond :(
I grabbed the last one today at lunch but I did see several light cannons (at least 4) for anyone interested.

The store was a mess though, I think they are renovating, so may take so may take some looking around.
Jul 24, 2005
233 posts
137 upvotes
GTA
HD in Ajax has the folding panel on clearance for $24.96. They don't have stock but if you want to price adjust your receipt head on over.
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2079 posts
1047 upvotes
Toronto
2kaccordcoupe wrote: HD in Ajax has the folding panel on clearance for $24.96. They don't have stock but if you want to price adjust your receipt head on over.
Thanks for letting us know. However I think the chances they would price adjust is slim... Yorkdale HD has this light for $59.. I went there to try but no luck and the rep at customer service price adjustments must be done at the store u got the item. Oh well
Dec 24, 2007
445 posts
126 upvotes
woolo wrote: Thanks for letting us know. However I think the chances they would price adjust is slim... Yorkdale HD has this light for $59.. I went there to try but no luck and the rep at customer service price adjustments must be done at the store u got the item. Oh well
Looks like the days of easy price adjustments are over.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1454 upvotes
Richmond
woolo wrote: Thanks for letting us know. However I think the chances they would price adjust is slim... Yorkdale HD has this light for $59.. I went there to try but no luck and the rep at customer service price adjustments must be done at the store u got the item. Oh well
YMMV. I've gotten a price adjustment refund on an item purchased at a different store.
Jul 24, 2005
233 posts
137 upvotes
GTA
I have never been denied a price adjust at HD
They have always done a return then a rebuy at the cheaper price.
Dec 24, 2007
445 posts
126 upvotes
Any store in Hamilton or surrounding areas with the clearance price of $24?
Jun 22, 2017
159 posts
79 upvotes
No luck Pming in Markham HDs either, clearance price too steep for a lot of managers to match at $24.96...they rather not sell... CSR from Markham did tell me they are restocking 20 units of this model at the end of the month but at retail price of $129.99....I think like other members said in a previous or other post, majority of ppl picking one up at reg with hopes of price adjustment is in fact causing the stores to think they can sell at reg price and no need to list them at clearance price....thought this one was a myth in the Gta...
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2079 posts
1047 upvotes
Toronto
Deedee01 wrote: No luck Pming in Markham HDs either, clearance price too steep for a lot of managers to match at $24.96...they rather not sell... CSR from Markham did tell me they are restocking 20 units of this model at the end of the month but at retail price of $129.99....I think like other members said in a previous or other post, majority of ppl picking one up at reg with hopes of price adjustment is in fact causing the stores to think they can sell at reg price and no need to list them at clearance price....thought this one was a myth in the Gta...
good point, which HD in markham? the one on hwy 7 / woodbine?
Jun 22, 2017
159 posts
79 upvotes
Markham east and woodbine thinking they're probably going split the stock as most stores are out with ppl buying at reg. Markham north was one of the better shots at chancing a pm but even they won't do the return and rebuy deal at clearance price... even tried one in Oshawa north since I was I the area and no deal either...