Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Ridgid Hybrid Folding Panel Light $24.96

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2017 9:59 pm
Sep 18, 2008
123 posts
69 upvotes
Deedee01 wrote: Markham east and woodbine thinking they're probably going split the stock as most stores are out with ppl buying at reg. Markham north was one of the better shots at chancing a pm but even they won't do the return and rebuy deal at clearance price... even tried one in Oshawa north since I was I the area and no deal either...
Oshawa North is the one that did it for me on Tuesday. If you got the older lady I usually avoid her, she's a hardass on everything PM.
Jun 22, 2017
159 posts
79 upvotes
My bad it was actually Whitby north but yea it's hard to find a gullible cashier tried both younger and older ones. Older ones generally are more hard ass and suspicious of clearance price, younger ones tend to be afraid of the deep discounts it's like a warning flag to them to ask a manager. But it's one of those YMMV situations...had no luck with this one though....
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1454 upvotes
Richmond
Deedee01 wrote: My bad it was actually Whitby north but yea it's hard to find a gullible cashier tried both younger and older ones.
I think they have to call the manager if it's over $50 discount.

I usually get the PM even when the manager is involved. Just be nice and polite, make it obvious you're a regular customer, and give them a justification for the PM: receipt, photo, reference to a store with the clearance price in the same region. And of course don't mention RFD. I usually don't bother asking for unlikely PMs, like trying to PM Ontario in-store clearance prices that are 75% off in BC.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1454 upvotes
Richmond
Confirmed that reversing the date digits in the Home Depot Canada receipt also does not work for Ridgid's online LSA registration. So in fact neither way works, and it appears to be impossible to succeed with Ridgid's online LSA registration with HD Canada receipts. Forget waiting 2 weeks for the "no good" response, just call them up immediately after entering the registration and ask them to intervene manually. If the first agent won't do it, call in again. I presume nobody wants to pay $15 for registered mail and trust their original receipt to the postal system.
Dec 24, 2007
440 posts
113 upvotes
2kaccordcoupe wrote: HD in Ajax has the folding panel on clearance for $24.96. They don't have stock but if you want to price adjust your receipt head on over.
Could you please post your receipt. The Ottawa one is too far and the excuses are out of district.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1454 upvotes
Richmond
After failing with the LSA registration online yet again (3rd time now for 3 different purchases) I called Ridgid Customer Service and asked to email the receipts again. Like last time the agent agreed right away, unlike the experience that a couple of people have reported previously that the agent refused and told them to send original receipts by registered mail.

The agent explained that their process is that their system attempts to query the Home Depot system 3 times over a 2 week period to retrieve the receipt confirmation. If it fails 3 times, as it usually seems to, then you get the "send receipt by mail" message. They also added that Ridgid is working on a modification to let you reply to their original LSA-registration-received message with attached receipts.
[OP]
Dec 23, 2011
281 posts
184 upvotes
My brother phoned and the agent declined to help, but he was given a fax number where he was instructed to fax it instead of mailing the receipt.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1454 upvotes
Richmond
gleech wrote: My brother phoned and the agent declined to help, but he was given a fax number where he was instructed to fax it instead of mailing the receipt.
What was that fax number? Post it!
[OP]
Dec 23, 2011
281 posts
184 upvotes
Faith24 wrote: What was that fax number? Post it!
Fax Number: 864-965-6037, then write your name and CO#. And then was told to phone right after to tell them that you fax your receipt.

Don't quote me yet on this one coz we haven't tried it.
Jul 24, 2005
233 posts
137 upvotes
GTA
lbckhmerinc wrote: Could you please post your receipt. The Ottawa one is too far and the excuses are out of district.
Sure, here you go.
[OP]
Dec 23, 2011
281 posts
184 upvotes
gleech wrote: Fax Number: 864-965-6037, then write your name and CO#. And then was told to phone right after to tell them that you fax your receipt.

Don't quote me yet on this one coz we haven't tried it.
The fax the receipt didn't work for me. After that failed, I tried phoning and was told that I need to wait for the email asking for the receipt and then phone back and tell them that you want to email the receipt for confirmation.

So like Faith24 said, it's really depends on the CS person, I talked to two girls, one is not really helpful at all, that's right after I faxed my receipt, and the other one told me about the email the receipt.
Oct 12, 2011
81 posts
26 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Called Ridgid and before I could ask the girl if I could email the receipts to her she asked me for my information and said she would email me and wanted me to respond back with the receipts. A few hours later and all of my Ridgid tools are now registered with LSA. As gleech mentioned it probably depends on who you are talking to, just call back in if you get someone that is not being so helpful.
Mar 8, 2016
62 posts
7 upvotes
I called in and the CSA didn't even blink an eye before sending me an email! All my LSA were accepted!
Banned
Sep 23, 2017
24 posts
14 upvotes
I called and they don't have it at my local HD.
[OP]
Dec 23, 2011
281 posts
184 upvotes
I will try again tomorrow. You guys haven't receive email to mail the receipt? I'm less than a week since I registered.