[Home Depot] Ridgid LED Spotlights Clearance $21.96 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2017 12:14 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2004
2351 posts
795 upvotes
lethbridge alberta
For those of you buying these. Don't forget to register them for the full warranty.
[OP]
Oct 27, 2016
146 posts
254 upvotes
Kaibedz wrote: Both still ring up regular price at Winnipeg, St. James.
I am really surprised that the St.James location is regular price. I would highly recommend getting them to price-match. They pretty much have to since other HD in the city are selling at this price.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4188 posts
3124 upvotes
Markham
Thanks OP! Picked up a couple of the spotlightd at RH North. Still couple left. Didn't see the flood though.
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1437 posts
4926 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
If only they were Milwaukee.....
What's in your wallet?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1326 posts
418 upvotes
Winnipeg
Kaibedz wrote: Both still ring up regular price at Winnipeg, St. James.

Guy in hardware section is little nut...don't even bother to ask him...Goto Customer Care and ask them to call St. Vital or show my receipt....that's it..
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1326 posts
418 upvotes
Winnipeg
Spawk1028 wrote: If only they were Milwaukee.....
are you saying you would buy if they are Milwaukee only?..My understanding is Milwaukee have only 1 year warranty and also made in China..Not sure what is special...whereas if you register RIDGID within 90 days of purchase, you are covered for lifetime...I had a electric circular saw, My friend accidentally have cut the cord and Ridgid had replaced the cable after 3 years without any cost...
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4188 posts
3124 upvotes
Markham
shampygarg wrote: are you saying you would buy if they are Milwaukee only?..My understanding is Milwaukee have only 1 year warranty and also made in China..Not sure what is special...whereas if you register RIDGID within 90 days of purchase, you are covered for lifetime...I had a electric circular saw, My friend accidentally have cut the cord and Ridgid had replaced the cable after 3 years without any cost...
Relax. Dude probably is invested in Milwaukee batteries, that's all.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
2510 posts
2726 upvotes
Calgary
$109 at Sherway garden. Same SKU as OP picture.
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
Jul 22, 2015
514 posts
823 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Regular Price in St
Catharines. Manager doesnt price match "clearence items"
Nov 20, 2014
50 posts
19 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
RookieCookie wrote: I am really surprised that the St.James location is regular price. I would highly recommend getting them to price-match. They pretty much have to since other HD in the city are selling at this price.
Yeah I just spoke to a rep in the Home Depot St. James tool department and he went a bit off. He kept asking me if I wanted them at the full retail price, and all I asked was if they had them in stock.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1454 upvotes
Richmond
Not on sale in the Richmond BC Home Depot. They have them out on display for a Ridgid event day tomorrow, but they are full price ($90 and $110), and they don't know of any current or planned sale. The Ridgid event day doesn't seem to involve any discounts beyond an unspecified free gift with the purchase of certain tools.

Don't go to that store to buy tools at the moment - they are re-organizing the tool department and can't find any of their inventory.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1326 posts
418 upvotes
Winnipeg
jimmyvanderbeek wrote: Yeah I just spoke to a rep in the Home Depot St. James tool department and he went a bit off. He kept asking me if I wanted them at the full retail price, and all I asked was if they had them in stock.
Ignore the guy....Just go to Customer Service and ask the questions instead....they can look into there system...that guy is weird, he doesn't even understand what it means when store has a limited stock at clearance price and the price isn't advertised on there website...(Kept saying, I know what you mean, however why website isn't showing the price)....
Jan 14, 2017
225 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
I asked the Manager at Highway 7 if they would match the RH price and got denied. Oh well worth a try.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2960 posts
1450 upvotes
West Coast
bought the flood light for 45 in campbell river. Here in victoria it is still full price. Sadly, the clearance price hasn't dropped further in campbell river, nor are they even clearance now in victoria
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers