Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Rigid 18v Chaulk & Adhesive gun - $49 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2021 2:03 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
4922 posts
26039 upvotes
Montreal

[Home Depot] Rigid 18v Chaulk & Adhesive gun - $49 (YMMV)

Walking around HD St-Constant and they have a pile of these Rigid Chaulking guns on clearance for $49
EE6248B7-69BD-49BD-A34B-25CCE3219DE2.jpeg

I’m too invested in the Ryobi system. :(
56 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
4133 posts
3639 upvotes
No Bum Deals
My 7ry old would love to use a chaulk gun.
Fake, inflated, paid, and other forms of scammy news and reviews run rampant. A world drenched in online deceit, spiraling into oblivion.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
4922 posts
26039 upvotes
Montreal
Side picture has the Ryobi 1gallon 18v compressor (P739) on clearance for 50$

Almost bought it, but usage is limited.
48A5EBB4-3C57-4F78-9F46-53906C8B23BF.jpeg
Feb 23, 2004
313 posts
52 upvotes
Anyone knows if 'clearance item' can be ordered online (with the clearance price) ?
Thank you.
Jun 12, 2018
336 posts
260 upvotes
Ontario
VLeung wrote: Anyone knows if 'clearance item' can be ordered online (with the clearance price) ?
Thank you.
I just tried an online order for ispu with this caulk gun and two other Ridgid clearance tools. The order received email has them all at full price unfortunately. May depend on the store.
Feb 23, 2004
313 posts
52 upvotes
stevo88 wrote: I just tried an online order for ispu with this caulk gun and two other Ridgid clearance tools. The order received email has them all at full price unfortunately. May depend on the store.
Can you cancel the order after you receive the email confirmation if it is at full price ?
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
2679 posts
2062 upvotes
North York
VLeung wrote: Can you cancel the order after you receive the email confirmation if it is at full price ?
Yes
Jun 5, 2008
671 posts
402 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Does it somehow manages automatic flow stop?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2006
2599 posts
1219 upvotes
Orleans, ON
Would jump on one if available in Ottawa..
Feb 23, 2004
313 posts
52 upvotes
For certain website, like nofrills.ca, once you ordered for ispu, they don't allow you to cancel the order !

Just like nofrill.ca, they sent me an email just 2 hours prior to the time of pickup, saying that 8 out of the 10 items I ordered were unavailable !
But they don't allow me to cancel the order and tried to force me to go into the store to pickup the 2 available snacks (less than $10.00).
Of course, I did not go.

I sent an email to the PC Express customer service to cancel the order, since there was no point for me to drive 10km to pickup 2 pieces of snacks !
They never answered my email request and did not refund me the price of the 2 snacks back to my CC !
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
2793 posts
2916 upvotes
Montreal
stevo88 wrote: I just tried an online order for ispu with this caulk gun and two other Ridgid clearance tools. The order received email has them all at full price unfortunately. May depend on the store.
You have to wait for the stock is ready confirmation email.
I make Ridgid to Ryobi Adapter and other adapters from Ridgid as well
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4425 posts
3076 upvotes
SquadG wrote: You have to wait for the stock is ready confirmation email.
Are you sure? I ordered the rigid recip saw for pickup at my local store. The website said the price was $159.99. As soon as I placed the order, the email I received said that the price was $126 and that I needed to wait for the "order is ready for pickup email". I cancelled immediately and then called with the SKU number just to confirm the price and was told it was $126.
Last edited by SizzleChest on Jul 25th, 2021 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
1737 posts
1525 upvotes
Ottawa
VLeung wrote: For certain website, like nofrills.ca, once you ordered for ispu, they don't allow you to cancel the order !

Just like nofrill.ca, they sent me an email just 2 hours prior to the time of pickup, saying that 8 out of the 10 items I ordered were unavailable !
But they don't allow me to cancel the order and tried to force me to go into the store to pickup the 2 available snacks (less than $10.00).
Of course, I did not go.

I sent an email to the PC Express customer service to cancel the order, since there was no point for me to drive 10km to pickup 2 pieces of snacks !
They never answered my email request and did not refund me the price of the 2 snacks back to my CC !
Not the case with Home Depot. They'll even cancel the order after a few reminders without picking it up.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
1737 posts
1525 upvotes
Ottawa
Raptor200637 wrote: Does it somehow manages automatic flow stop?
Hopefullt better than the Ryobi (which I tried and returned).

Maybe someone can chyme in for Ridgid: the Ryobi mechanisms "jumps back" to stop the flow. It then needs to prime again. If you need to do just a little spot, it is not very friendly. More for large areas, in my opinion, like a long bead or stick some foam board. Definitely was not for precise or small sections of work.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
4764 posts
2103 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
SquadG wrote: You have to wait for the stock is ready confirmation email.
SizzleChest wrote: Are you sure? I ordered the rigid recip saw for pickup at my local store. The website said the price was $159.99. As soon as I placed the order, the email I received said that the price was $126 and that I needed to wait for the "order is ready for pickup email". I cancelled immediately and then called with the SKU number just to confirm the price and was told it was $126.
My experience with ISPU items has been that the email I receive immediately after placing the order has 100% of the item been the price I paid. The checkout itself always shows high but if the store has it on clearance I have always seen that immediately reflected in the first email.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
4764 posts
2103 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
cloak wrote: Hopefullt better than the Ryobi (which I tried and returned).

Maybe someone can chyme in for Ridgid: the Ryobi mechanisms "jumps back" to stop the flow. It then needs to prime again. If you need to do just a little spot, it is not very friendly. More for large areas, in my opinion, like a long bead or stick some foam board. Definitely was not for precise or small sections of work.
I have the Ridgid and can confirm it is the same.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2012
3522 posts
2518 upvotes
Toronto
I have a pneumatic caulking gun - they can get out of control really quick! One day I need to put a tube in at max PSI and see how far it will send the goop.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
4133 posts
3639 upvotes
No Bum Deals
This has to be one of those tools that is not for a weekend warrior.
Fake, inflated, paid, and other forms of scammy news and reviews run rampant. A world drenched in online deceit, spiraling into oblivion.
Mar 28, 2011
982 posts
753 upvotes
Toronto
I saw these for $99 clearance but seems your specific store tagged a further 50% off

I want one to save my fingers

Used a manual one for 3 tubes and while it was fine, would have been faster (and cooler to me lol)