Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Ring Video Doorbell 3 - $62.50 + tax YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2021 11:39 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Dec 13, 2018
192 posts
176 upvotes

[Home Depot] Ring Video Doorbell 3 - $62.50 + tax YMMV

Went to grab the ring floodlight and found the ring 3 doorbell on special. This was the 200th Langley location in BC. Stock check price didn't reflect the in store price. Happy hunting!

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1001539450
Images
  • E6AED0A1-8445-46A5-BB3D-7B1481F5222F.jpeg
Thread Summary
If you're shopping around, take a look at RFD Reviews' roundup of the best doorbell cameras!
94 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1372 posts
886 upvotes
Ring doorbell loads very slow FYi. I went with eufy and it's 10x faster! And no subscription fees.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1364 posts
2070 upvotes
Hammonds
CDRoot wrote: Ring doorbell loads very slow FYi. I went with eufy and it's 10x faster! And no subscription fees.
Nelly Security also makes a nice doorbell cam with direct access, no remote servers logging every second or subscriptions. Not touching a $63CAD price point though. Pay more for privacy aspect basically. Don't care who sees live cam footage? Save $80 and Ring or Nest it.
Newbie
Dec 18, 2020
58 posts
215 upvotes
Yes. $62.50 at Barrhaven Home Depot in Ottawa.
Even staff has no idea about the price drops.
Ring floodlight cam is 104 and still in stock at 9 AM
Jr. Member
Feb 14, 2006
191 posts
15 upvotes
Ellesmere and Warden Scarborough location has both in stock.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 2, 2008
2121 posts
342 upvotes
Toronto
auditor wrote: Ellesmere and Warden Scarborough location has both in stock.
For the sale price?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2372 posts
1587 upvotes
Kitchener
Raj2020 wrote: Yes. $62.50 at Barrhaven Home Depot in Ottawa.
Even staff has no idea about the price drops.
Ring floodlight cam is 104 and still in stock at 9 AM
May we get the sku of the flood light? Not sure if it was the pro or the regular or if colour specific also.
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 16, 2009
116 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto
auditor wrote: Ellesmere and Warden Scarborough location has both in stock.
I was there at 7 rep said they had no door bells and I couldn't find the floodlights. Maybe I didn't look well enough. Meh
Member
Sep 16, 2017
253 posts
328 upvotes
Toronto
Ellesmere and Warden Has nothing even stock track shows couple. Rep checked but nothing
Newbie
Aug 23, 2012
15 posts
18 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Got 1 in Curity, thanks OP! Plenty in stock.
Member
Sep 16, 2017
253 posts
328 upvotes
Toronto
Got 2 as well. Nice found. Thx
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 15, 2008
680 posts
59 upvotes
CDRoot wrote: Ring doorbell loads very slow FYi. I went with eufy and it's 10x faster! And no subscription fees.
How do you find it? Any functionality it's missing from the Ring? My mom has a Ring 2. There's a design flaw where the screws to detach it from the mount come detached from their housing (the plastic breaks). Ring won't do anything to help me out, so I want to jump ship instead of giving them more money. Loads of users online report the same issue, but their solution is to buy a new one. I won't be giving them any more money if I can help it.
Deal Hunter, Entrepreneur and Lifelong Learner
Sr. Member
Sep 21, 2019
513 posts
1124 upvotes
Thanks, Nepean was able to get my online order picked in 21 minutes. Checkout showed 234,confirmation email showed 62.50
Jr. Member
Nov 20, 2013
166 posts
154 upvotes
Calgary
Hallandale wrote: How do you find it? Any functionality it's missing from the Ring? My mom has a Ring 2. There's a design flaw where the screws to detach it from the mount come detached from their housing (the plastic breaks). Ring won't do anything to help me out, so I want to jump ship instead of giving them more money. Loads of users online report the same issue, but their solution is to buy a new one. I won't be giving them any more money if I can help it.
I also switched to Eufy and can concur that it's much faster than Ring. I got the battery version and the release is so much easier than the Ring version ( The final straw for Ring was that the security screws ceased in the middle of winter at we had to grind them off).

All of the notifications are much faster, I can pull up the streams on google home pretty instantly and I don't get a loading circle every time I try to view a dang alert! We're primarily a Google home house but I grabbed an Echo Flex for $20 to use as another chime and it's awesome.

We never paid for the Ring subscription so the features with Eufy are even better with an SD card for local recording; can view past videos and can set longer recording times!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 27, 2004
17054 posts
4562 upvotes
Ruciz wrote: Nelly Security also makes a nice doorbell cam with direct access, no remote servers logging every second or subscriptions. Not touching a $63CAD price point though. Pay more for privacy aspect basically. Don't care who sees live cam footage? Save $80 and Ring or Nest it.
U have a link? Cant find it on amazon
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Newbie
Jul 25, 2011
25 posts
35 upvotes
MARKHAM
Just bought two at Aurora Ontario location. Confirmed price is good. Thanks OP!!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 5, 2005
3778 posts
1620 upvotes
Toronto
Coolloser wrote: I also switched to Eufy and can concur that it's much faster than Ring. I got the battery version and the release is so much easier than the Ring version ( The final straw for Ring was that the security screws ceased in the middle of winter at we had to grind them off).

All of the notifications are much faster, I can pull up the streams on google home pretty instantly and I don't get a loading circle every time I try to view a dang alert! We're primarily a Google home house but I grabbed an Echo Flex for $20 to use as another chime and it's awesome.

We never paid for the Ring subscription so the features with Eufy are even better with an SD card for local recording; can view past videos and can set longer recording times!
Had the same issues with those useless security screw seizing up and spinning in the plastic mounting.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 27, 2005
742 posts
13 upvotes
Worked in Burloak location, not sticker but scanned in at that price from the cage
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 14, 2006
9462 posts
2310 upvotes
CDRoot wrote: Ring doorbell loads very slow FYi. I went with eufy and it's 10x faster! And no subscription fees.
Use the Rapid Ring app. That is strictly to load live view and it's much faster, almost no lag.
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!

Top