Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Ring Video Doorbell 3 - $62.50 + tax YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2021 11:39 pm
Dec 13, 2018
208 posts
190 upvotes

[Home Depot] Ring Video Doorbell 3 - $62.50 + tax YMMV

Went to grab the ring floodlight and found the ring 3 doorbell on special. This was the 200th Langley location in BC. Stock check price didn't reflect the in store price. Happy hunting!

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1001539450
Images
  • E6AED0A1-8445-46A5-BB3D-7B1481F5222F.jpeg
Thread Summary
If you're shopping around, take a look at RFD Reviews' roundup of the best doorbell cameras!
94 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1641 posts
1140 upvotes
Ring doorbell loads very slow FYi. I went with eufy and it's 10x faster! And no subscription fees.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1499 posts
2391 upvotes
Hammonds
CDRoot wrote: Ring doorbell loads very slow FYi. I went with eufy and it's 10x faster! And no subscription fees.
Nelly Security also makes a nice doorbell cam with direct access, no remote servers logging every second or subscriptions. Not touching a $63CAD price point though. Pay more for privacy aspect basically. Don't care who sees live cam footage? Save $80 and Ring or Nest it.
Dec 18, 2020
58 posts
215 upvotes
Yes. $62.50 at Barrhaven Home Depot in Ottawa.
Even staff has no idea about the price drops.
Ring floodlight cam is 104 and still in stock at 9 AM
Feb 14, 2006
193 posts
22 upvotes
Ellesmere and Warden Scarborough location has both in stock.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
2173 posts
420 upvotes
Toronto
auditor wrote: Ellesmere and Warden Scarborough location has both in stock.
For the sale price?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2536 posts
1726 upvotes
Kitchener
Raj2020 wrote: Yes. $62.50 at Barrhaven Home Depot in Ottawa.
Even staff has no idea about the price drops.
Ring floodlight cam is 104 and still in stock at 9 AM
May we get the sku of the flood light? Not sure if it was the pro or the regular or if colour specific also.
May 16, 2009
128 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto
auditor wrote: Ellesmere and Warden Scarborough location has both in stock.
I was there at 7 rep said they had no door bells and I couldn't find the floodlights. Maybe I didn't look well enough. Meh
Sep 16, 2017
278 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto
Ellesmere and Warden Has nothing even stock track shows couple. Rep checked but nothing
Aug 23, 2012
31 posts
27 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Got 1 in Curity, thanks OP! Plenty in stock.
Sep 16, 2017
278 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto
Got 2 as well. Nice found. Thx
Jul 15, 2008
682 posts
62 upvotes
CDRoot wrote: Ring doorbell loads very slow FYi. I went with eufy and it's 10x faster! And no subscription fees.
How do you find it? Any functionality it's missing from the Ring? My mom has a Ring 2. There's a design flaw where the screws to detach it from the mount come detached from their housing (the plastic breaks). Ring won't do anything to help me out, so I want to jump ship instead of giving them more money. Loads of users online report the same issue, but their solution is to buy a new one. I won't be giving them any more money if I can help it.
Deal Hunter, Entrepreneur and Lifelong Learner
Sep 21, 2019
525 posts
1182 upvotes
Thanks, Nepean was able to get my online order picked in 21 minutes. Checkout showed 234,confirmation email showed 62.50
Nov 20, 2013
201 posts
174 upvotes
Calgary
Hallandale wrote: How do you find it? Any functionality it's missing from the Ring? My mom has a Ring 2. There's a design flaw where the screws to detach it from the mount come detached from their housing (the plastic breaks). Ring won't do anything to help me out, so I want to jump ship instead of giving them more money. Loads of users online report the same issue, but their solution is to buy a new one. I won't be giving them any more money if I can help it.
I also switched to Eufy and can concur that it's much faster than Ring. I got the battery version and the release is so much easier than the Ring version ( The final straw for Ring was that the security screws ceased in the middle of winter at we had to grind them off).

All of the notifications are much faster, I can pull up the streams on google home pretty instantly and I don't get a loading circle every time I try to view a dang alert! We're primarily a Google home house but I grabbed an Echo Flex for $20 to use as another chime and it's awesome.

We never paid for the Ring subscription so the features with Eufy are even better with an SD card for local recording; can view past videos and can set longer recording times!
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18704 posts
5735 upvotes
Ruciz wrote: Nelly Security also makes a nice doorbell cam with direct access, no remote servers logging every second or subscriptions. Not touching a $63CAD price point though. Pay more for privacy aspect basically. Don't care who sees live cam footage? Save $80 and Ring or Nest it.
U have a link? Cant find it on amazon
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jul 25, 2011
27 posts
42 upvotes
MARKHAM
Just bought two at Aurora Ontario location. Confirmed price is good. Thanks OP!!
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
4081 posts
1967 upvotes
Toronto
Coolloser wrote: I also switched to Eufy and can concur that it's much faster than Ring. I got the battery version and the release is so much easier than the Ring version ( The final straw for Ring was that the security screws ceased in the middle of winter at we had to grind them off).

All of the notifications are much faster, I can pull up the streams on google home pretty instantly and I don't get a loading circle every time I try to view a dang alert! We're primarily a Google home house but I grabbed an Echo Flex for $20 to use as another chime and it's awesome.

We never paid for the Ring subscription so the features with Eufy are even better with an SD card for local recording; can view past videos and can set longer recording times!
Had the same issues with those useless security screw seizing up and spinning in the plastic mounting.
Aug 27, 2005
742 posts
13 upvotes
Worked in Burloak location, not sticker but scanned in at that price from the cage
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
9644 posts
2634 upvotes
Use the Rapid Ring app. That is strictly to load live view and it's much faster, almost no lag.
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!