Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Roomba 960 - $495

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2020 12:18 pm
Dec 27, 2009
517 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
What happens with the 930 if I take it to a floor that is not the one that's mapped? Will it just randomly vacuum? Will it overwrite the map it has saved?
May 2, 2018
130 posts
207 upvotes
lubs2001 wrote: Did you receive an order confirmation email from Wayfair? I can see the order when I login to my account on their website, but no email. I suppose so long as the order exists on their website.
Yes I did. Estimated delivery May 28th, and it is currently showing "Preparing for shipping"
Jan 29, 2006
334 posts
13 upvotes
andygps wrote: Yes I did. Estimated delivery May 28th, and it is currently showing "Preparing for shipping"

Same - shows preparing for shipping and I got a call to confirm that it will be shipped by today and I will receive a new e-mail. Worse case, tomorrow morning with tracking. Don't know why HD is lying about it...given that even Walmart has it at half off lol. I finally got through to them - they requested a cancellation and said it will take me 48 hours before I receive a confirmation e-mail of this. Not sure why they take so long but as long as it happens. They gave me a ticket number for reference.
Nov 6, 2013
178 posts
83 upvotes
Tango3 wrote: I tried this but the coupon still wouldn't apply. So I placed the order, called up their CS and they manually applied the coupon for me
Perfect!

I did the same, called CS and applied by phone!

Now to cancel the HD order...
Nov 24, 2018
73 posts
25 upvotes
fredkins wrote: Perfect!

I did the same, called CS and applied by phone!

Now to cancel the HD order...
Me too,got 10% through calling CS.But my HD order has been shipped...
Nov 6, 2013
178 posts
83 upvotes
saltsalt wrote: Me too,got 10% through calling CS.But my HD order has been shipped...
Just return to HD I guess..
Jan 6, 2019
72 posts
107 upvotes
Bought it on wayfair, called CS to get the 10% off from the US mailing list sign up bonus. 382.86 all-in with QC taxes. Thanks !
Nov 23, 2017
20 posts
3 upvotes
after two days, Wayfair cancelled my order, did it happen to any of you?
Nov 6, 2013
178 posts
83 upvotes
tonyhuangso68 wrote: after two days, Wayfair cancelled my order, did it happen to any of you?
Yes
they canceled many orders, check the wayfair thread
Aug 22, 2019
3 posts
1 upvote
tonyhuangso68 wrote: after two days, Wayfair cancelled my order, did it happen to any of you?
Yep. I just received an email that my order got cancelled too. Item discountinued.