Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Ryobi 10 in Sliding Mitre 198$ (with free stand until Oct 31)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2019 12:50 pm
Mar 18, 2012
118 posts
51 upvotes
Halifax
I don't own this saw but have been considering it. I've owned a few chop saws including some sliders. Usually my issue with sliders for doing woodworking (vs construction) is that there's too much slop and imprecision in the slider mechanism on the cheap saws.

As I stated I don't own this saw, but checking it in store I was very impressed, next to no slop in the slider mechanism and very little flex of the entire saw at full extension. It was tight enough I've been considering buying it.
Jul 21, 2013
979 posts
661 upvotes
Calgary
How do you know about the free stand? Is it advertised in store? If they don't honour it, what can I say?
Nov 18, 2012
14 posts
3 upvotes
Just purchased it this morning at HD Burlington. The promo is advertised in the current flyer, so no need to worry about them honouring it or not.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1626 posts
1339 upvotes
Whitby
Roger21 wrote: How do you know about the free stand? Is it advertised in store? If they don't honour it, what can I say?
There was a card just next to the price tag in Scarborough. Actually it's not just free stand, you can either choose one of the Ryobi One+ drill kit or the Bluetooth stereo as well. I mean either one of these. The same promo is applicable for the handheld saw as well, sorry don't remember the model.

PS: I picked up the last stand from Ellesmere location.
[external link removed]
Jan 8, 2015
145 posts
63 upvotes
York, ON
mtmtl1 wrote: Just purchased it this morning at HD Burlington. The promo is advertised in the current flyer, so no need to worry about them honouring it or not.
Second that. Just picked one up from there as well. They had about 8 more saws and 6 more stands after purchasing mine
Jul 30, 2018
50 posts
32 upvotes
I got the last stand at Kipling/Rexdale

I have been looking at an open box for this saw in their clearance area for 6-8 weeks. Best they ever offered me was $50 off ($198), but I would respond that when this goes on sale, that will likely be the sale price of a brand new one.

Today I went in and because the new price is $198, I walked out with that openbox for $150!! Plus the free stand!
$169 all in.

I'm still smiling

Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2011
1075 posts
1205 upvotes
Calgary
I've owned this from last June.
I've noticed that the 90° lock cuts slightly off one side (like 89°). Is there some way to "calibrate" it?
Dec 9, 2010
45 posts
22 upvotes
British Columbia
I picked this up mid sept for 248 and thought it was a deal. Thanks for the heads up on the reduced price. Went in today and got the fiddy and tax.
Sep 23, 2010
82 posts
54 upvotes
Ça va?
The HD product page info is really confusing, is the blade 10 inch or 7-1/4?
Aug 5, 2010
419 posts
166 upvotes
mishky wrote: The HD product page info is really confusing, is the blade 10 inch or 7-1/4?
10" blade.
Just picked up up at Hamilton Mountain homedepot - several stands and saws left there.
Jul 1, 2017
216 posts
87 upvotes
I vouch for the saw. Its no Bosch, but it does a fine job. And even better when you replace the blade with something good.
amazing deal when you include the stand.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1322 posts
282 upvotes
Would the stand do a good job for a larger and heavier saw ? I have gliding Bosch and no stand for it.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1284 posts
486 upvotes
BC
Have been using this saw occasionally for last 2 years, it works pretty good for me as a DIY person. Currently using it to finish off a fence, where I need to cut to length 2x4, 2x6, and cedar fence boards. The included 40 tooth blade works OK but I switched to a 60 tooth Avanti Pro blade for the cedar boards for smoother end cuts.

Am using the saw on a Mastercraft stand (needed to make adapter) but i would switch to the Ryobi stand if a deal came up.

btw HD has the Ryobi drill press and band saw on sale $148 each for last 2 weeks, previously $195.
https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.10-i ... 88067.html
https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.25-a ... 47370.html
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
3155 posts
1869 upvotes
I picked up one today and got it set up. The stand feels really solid, and can be folded up quickly and easily. Saw seems good though I haven't made any cuts.

I'd been watching for a mitre saw but had been planning to bolt it to my workbench (didn't want to buy a stand) - having a stand is so much better.

Thanks for the post and for existing owners for posting their feedback.
Apr 4, 2017
307 posts
242 upvotes
Snagged one with a free stand last night in Edmonton. This is perfect since I just bought a house and want to do a bunch of renos. Thanks OP!
Aug 19, 2008
297 posts
159 upvotes
Know this is an old post but the same thing is happening this year - the "RYOBI 18V ONE+ Brushless Cordless 10-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw (Tool Only)" Shows $335 Online and in store but has a sticker marked down to $268 in store (Aurora) and still includes the free stand. The regular one posted (not one plus) above is still 278, but didn't get it scanned as had been waiting for the One plus version to go on sale. Decent deal for a dual with a good stand (stand regular price $158)
Will post pic shortly.
Thanks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)