Home Depot

Ryobi 15amp table saw with rolling stand $214

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2022 1:39 pm
Jan 5, 2012
63 posts
45 upvotes
Vancouver
Customer service at the Burnaby HD was willing to order one for me delivered for $214
Sep 12, 2019
90 posts
85 upvotes
Was able to get in Chatham for $179, order online for in store pick up.
Nov 30, 2015
561 posts
647 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
I feel like if you are prepared to spend $214 on this, it would be a much better value to spend a bit more and get the Dewalt that can be had for around $314 and get a much more easy to use and precise tool.
Jul 24, 2008
50 posts
32 upvotes
Ontario
mikexj wrote: Customer service at the Burnaby HD was willing to order one for me delivered for $214
Did you call in or do this in-person? Interesting to know they can do that.
Sep 2, 2003
565 posts
86 upvotes
Richmond Hill
GroverTime wrote: I feel like if you are prepared to spend $214 on this, it would be a much better value to spend a bit more and get the Dewalt that can be had for around $314 and get a much more easy to use and precise tool.
Can you give a link for this I cant seem to find it!
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
1987 posts
527 upvotes
Toronto
GroverTime wrote: I feel like if you are prepared to spend $214 on this, it would be a much better value to spend a bit more and get the Dewalt that can be had for around $314 and get a much more easy to use and precise tool.
I know exactly which DeWalt you’re referring to but the blade diameter is different (DeWalt 8.5”stand-alone vs Ryobi 10” with rolling stand).

Also, the DeWalt is much more heavier - feels like a much more sturdier built.
Nov 30, 2015
561 posts
647 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
This is true. While I would like to have a 10” saw it’s more for the convenience of buying the same blade for the miter saw and this. I have found the smaller blade to be fine for me, in fact I sometimes use a skillsaw blade in it for some materials.
Jul 28, 2010
817 posts
529 upvotes
Agree, do your research. As an owner of a low end hand-me-down table saw, I really appreciate the finer features this saw lacks, particularly you want a really good fence and an easy way to add a zero clearance insert. Mine has neither. A crappy miter gauge isn't as big a deal, you'll want to build a cross cut sled when you get serious anyway.
Feb 4, 2016
52 posts
19 upvotes
Ontario
Sold
Last edited by hapylife on Feb 3rd, 2022 7:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1898 posts
301 upvotes
Toronto
hapylife wrote: If you missed the unbeatble deal for this rolling stand model. I have an extra one. Brand new and sealed in the box, never opened. $260 if interested. I am in Toronto and pick up only.

Asked $20 for transporting this bulky item to my office. LOL.
Getting Dewalt instead ? I got this Ryobi one too, probably won't be opening the box until spring though.
Jan 12, 2016
19 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Mine came in at 179. Thanks OP. Probably not the best to buy as far as table saws going but 27" rip capacity at 179 works for me.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2263 posts
1839 upvotes
Hamilton
There are 2 of these left at Ancaster as of 715. $214
In the clearance section near tools

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)