Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

RYOBI 16-inch 18V ONE+ Lithium-Ion Cordless Battery Push Lawn Mower - $268.00

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2020 2:05 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 1, 2009
6219 posts
15392 upvotes
ABB Midnight Rider

[Home Depot] RYOBI 16-inch 18V ONE+ Lithium-Ion Cordless Battery Push Lawn Mower - $268.00

Home Depot currently has for sale the RYOBI ONE+ 18V Lithium-Ion 16-inch Cordless Walk Behind Push Lawn Mower, Model # P1100A for $268.00, $31 or 10% off. This sale is for those already invested in the Ryobi ONE+ 18V system of tools and already own one or more 4.0Ah or higher capacity batteries that can run this cordless mower.

--
If one is new to the Ryobi ecosystem of tools and batteries, Home Depot also has a bundle sale for Model # P1111 that includes this exact mower, but with two 4.0Ah batteries included for $398.00, $101.00 or 20% off:

$398.00 - RYOBI ONE+ 18V Lithium-Ion 16-inch Cordless Walk Behind Push Lawn Mower with (2) 4.0Ah Batteries, Model # P1111
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi- ... 1001053944

--
For bigger lawns or those that need more cutting power, Home Depot also has the 20-inch, 40V with 5.0 Ah Battery & Charger, Model # RY40180 on sale for $358.00, $40 or 10% off (thanks @shabby for the heads up).

$358.00 - RYOBI 20-inch 40V Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Push Lawn Mower w/ 5.0 Ah Battery & Charger, Model # RY40180
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi- ... 1000858337

--
Overview:
The Ryobi ONE+ Mowers redefine the 18V category by delivering the power and performance you'd expect from higher voltage lines. Powered by the Ryobi ONE+ 18V system, this mower features a 16-inch deck that is perfect for maintaining any small yard. The best part, this mower includes convenient, easy-to-use features that make it the perfect option for any user. With its push button start and 5-position single point height adjustment, you're ready to begin in seconds without having to mess with gas and oil. This mower also has a 2-in-1 mulching or bagging system, allowing you to get the job done quickly and just the way you like. The foldable handle has quick-release knobs, making it simple for those with limited storage to prepare for use and put up. For additional convenience, this lightweight, compact mower has a top-mounted handle, making it easy to carry from one place to another. For optimal performance and run time, use two Ryobi 4.0 Ah Lithium+ High Capacity Batteries. Backed by a 3-year warranty.

• Recommended batteries: for optimal performance and run time, use two Ryobi 4.0 Ah lithium+ high capacity batteries (Sold separately)
  • Works with all Ryobi ONE+ tools and batteries
  • 16-inch cutting deck with 5-position, single-point height adjustment 1.25-inch - 3.5 in.
  • Compact and lightweight design with carrying handle for easy transport
  • Folding handle with quick-release knobs for easy, compact storage
  • Push button start
  • Includes; P1100A 16-Inch Cordless Walk Behind Push Mower (Battery and Charger sold separately)

Last edited by Elrondolio on Dec 16th, 2020 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
13 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8234 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for posting for people with narrow and or small lawns. I clicked liked.

Just my 2 cents, a 16" lawmowers for average yards is too narrow. In those cases go with at least 20" or 21".
Deal Fanatic
Jul 1, 2009
6219 posts
15392 upvotes
ABB Midnight Rider
consumerPI wrote: Thanks for posting for people with narrow and or small lawns. I clicked liked.

Just my 2 cents, a 16" lawmowers for average yards is too narrow. In those cases go with at least 20" or 21".
Yes, this is made for small to medium sized lawns for sure. It is, however, perfect for smaller lawns, those invested in Ryobi tools that have batteries already (or are planing to build out their Ryobi collection) and those cramped for space as it folds up very small and is very light (hence it's built-in carrying handle).
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
3428 posts
2377 upvotes
Toronto
Elrondolio wrote: Thanks. Will add that one to the OP as well.
Don't think there is any stock of this model anywhere, at least for 100 stores in GTA is showing out of stock
Jul 7, 2019
867 posts
705 upvotes
AstonM wrote: Don't think there is any stock of this model anywhere, at least for 100 stores in GTA is showing out of stock
Can be purchased online?

Also, stupid question: I see that the Ryobi ONE+ batteries use the same connection, but that there are different sized batteries. Can this mower use any of the ONE+ batteries? If so, do the difference of the batteries result in different battery life and/or power?
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
3428 posts
2377 upvotes
Toronto
MotoCross817 wrote: Can be purchased online?

Also, stupid question: I see that the Ryobi ONE+ batteries use the same connection, but that there are different sized batteries. Can this mower use any of the ONE+ batteries? If so, do the difference of the batteries result in different battery life and/or power?
Mind if I ask what store is set as your main one/your general location? OOS in GTA for me
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2009
3363 posts
1990 upvotes
I've been using this for over 10 years

Maybe it's time to upgrade!
The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Usenet
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2019
1145 posts
1884 upvotes
Canada
Thanks OP. We bought this as a floor model in Home Depot about 1.5 summers ago. Paid $220. Used electric lawnmower before and it took 1.5 hours for front and back lawn. This lawn mower gets the job done in 50 minutes, 1 battery change. Good mower.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I still have my old (22yr old) craftsman gas mower, and it still starts with first or second pull every time. Hard to justify switching to this.

I did switch my old crappy 2 cycle gas trimmer to a ryobi 18v model (about 10yrs ago), but for the lawn mower is hard to do justify. However it is nice to see that prices are at pretty decent levels now, thumbs up.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2004
3899 posts
294 upvotes
Markham
Emporium wrote: I still have my old (22yr old) craftsman gas mower, and it still starts with first or second pull every time. Hard to justify switching to this.

I did switch my old crappy 2 cycle gas trimmer to a ryobi 18v model (about 10yrs ago), but for the lawn mower is hard to do justify. However it is nice to see that prices are at pretty decent levels now, thumbs up.
I switched out my 15 yr old craftsman gas mower (sold for $150 on kijiji too) for a 40v Ryobi and I'm very happy with my decision. While my gas mower does the job, Iblike how the battery powered mower runs quiet, is lighter so its easier to maneuver and it folds up for storage to save space. Also like how there's very little maintenance involved with this, no more having to change the oil or worry about maintaining the engine (had to clean out the carburetor in the spring).

For those looking for a mower, its probably better to wait until spring/summer, they've put away most of the lawn tools by now. I had a hard time finding the 40v string trimmer back in October since most of the stores startrd to put them away or shipped them off, this includes all the open box or previous season models too. So by now there shouldn't be much left.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
i-o_o-i wrote: I switched out my 15 yr old craftsman gas mower (sold for $150 on kijiji too) for a 40v Ryobi and I'm very happy with my decision. While my gas mower does the job, Iblike how the battery powered mower runs quiet, is lighter so its easier to maneuver and it folds up for storage to save space. Also like how there's very little maintenance involved with this, no more having to change the oil or worry about maintaining the engine (had to clean out the carburetor in the spring).

For those looking for a mower, its probably better to wait until spring/summer, they've put away most of the lawn tools by now. I had a hard time finding the 40v string trimmer back in October since most of the stores startrd to put them away or shipped them off, this includes all the open box or previous season models too. So by now there shouldn't be much left.
My craftsman folds up pretty nice also.. Unlatch the throttle cable (2 seconds), loosen 2 large wingnut screws (mittle of handle) to allow handle to fold in half, and then spring latch at bottom to fold over. Not much bigger than what the electric would be when folded. And I fold it up every winter to put it away.

I don't baby my mower. I'm surprised it hasn't failed. I typically use Synthetic oil, and to be honest, I change the oil once every 4 or 5 years (if that). So not a huge deal honestly. When I do it, I'll typically be at end of a season (when pulling out snow blower), and I'll change the oil on both of them at the same time. For carb, I don't clean it directly, but in the spring time (2nd tank of gas - since first one typically still has a little fuel stabilizer from storage), I'll put a small amount of sea foam into the tank of gas, and that is pretty much it for maintenance. I always have SeaFoam on hand anyhow, since I own a 1972 Buick, with a 4 barrel carb :) Honestly, on average less than 10/minutes a year (if that). And in 22 years, I changed air filter once, and it didn't really "need" it, so I still have the old filter as a spare (just in case). Spark plug is still the original one. And yes it starts 1st or second pull at most.

I already have my Ryobi 18V and Ridgid 18V battery ecosystems (string trimmer is an 18V also). If I switch to electric for mower, it would be the 40V, so not sure I want to start with another battery ecosystem just yet. At least on the 18V systems, my batteries get used regularly (on other tools also), so they don;'t just sit around. On the mower one, if I don't have other 40V tools, the battery would just sit there over the winter months doing nothing. Not the healthiest thing for long term storage of these batteries.

Anyhow, glad you like your electric mower, but not for me just yet :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)