Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Ryobi 1800 PSI Pressure washer $98

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2020 1:54 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2019
1597 posts
2639 upvotes
swtots wrote: the Kobalt at Lowes is $189.00.. Did I miss something? I thought someone said its $20 cheaper than Ryobi -HD
Yes, they were selling it on sale for $89 and with $10 email coupon, $79 before tax. The deal has been dead for couple of days though.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1433 posts
940 upvotes
Vancouver
Igoran4s wrote: Just wondering why every time I release the trigger from the gun I get some pressured water kicked out of by the main water connector?

I have two Ryobi electric pressure washers, and a Karcher one. All of them do this. On the Karcher, it's a relief valve bleeding some pressure back to the low pressure inlet side. It does this because the high side goes over pressure before the pressure switch can react fast enough to shut off the motor. Make sure to have a back flow prevention device on your hose Bibb. I haven't pulled the Ryobi ones apart but I assume they work the same way.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1433 posts
940 upvotes
Vancouver
betamaxman wrote: Don't have a 100 ft but a 50 with my simoniz 1800 psi makes no discernible difference and I suspect that 100 ft would likely make some difference but I suspect in wouldn't be that much. At least as far as washing a car is concerned.
That's correct, the pressure loss is very small relative to the working pressure of the pressure washer. I have a pressure gauge, and I once tested my electric pressure washer with 100' of various extensions hoses, including the stock 1/4" 25' hose in the loop. There was no measurable loss of pressure at the wand. I think pressure losses in the hoses is low because the water velocity must be pretty low at 1.2GPM. A few psi in hose losses isn't significant when working pressure is 1700psi.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
6413 posts
2704 upvotes
Gave this puppy a whirl today to clean some bird poop off the driveway, nice little unit!
Mar 3, 2012
381 posts
202 upvotes
HAMILTON
turbo_slug wrote: I have two Ryobi electric pressure washers, and a Karcher one. All of them do this. On the Karcher, it's a relief valve bleeding some pressure back to the low pressure inlet side. It does this because the high side goes over pressure before the pressure switch can react fast enough to shut off the motor. Make sure to have a back flow prevention device on your hose Bibb. I haven't pulled the Ryobi ones apart but I assume they work the same way.
You mean something like this?
Images
  • 20200530_125155.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2007
6929 posts
3559 upvotes
Caledon
dealHunter9669 wrote: Did you order it from Lowe's or home Depot???
I ordered Bosch from Lowes and Ryobi from HD. Lowes emailed back and said they will PM but it may take 4-8weeks. So i cancelled. HD Cancelled Ryobi today. Luckily i got a replacement hose for Simoniz which i am still using it since 2014 and that saved me !
Jan 26, 2019
2 posts
Winnipeg
My wife bought this as a birthday gift for me. Always wanted a pressure washer! At first it seemed like a great deal; halfway through washing the vinyl siding on the garage the water pressure goes down. The hose kinked, straighten it out and get back to it. The water pressure is drastically lower, double check the hose...everything is fine. Keep washing and the machine dies and I can’t get it to restart. Power supply is good, water pressure going to the machine is good. Any advice on what to do versus returning it?
Jun 13, 2017
700 posts
468 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
Was it only me or anyone else found a hard time figuring out where the other 2 nozzle attachments were?
"If you offend the OP instead of thanking him, I will gladly report you for either harassment or off-topic."

ArloCopter
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
2324 posts
1186 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Anyone has a problem in the turbo head? I can hear a part is shaking inside the turbo head
May 27, 2008
528 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
jacky190424 wrote: Anyone has a problem in the turbo head? I can hear a part is shaking inside the turbo head
I believe this is normal. (mine does as well). If you watch the stream without the power on, it spirals for lack of a better word , hence the "turbo". A piece would need to move around inside to cause this.
Nov 30, 2012
973 posts
1571 upvotes
MONTR
Where exactly does the pump oil go on this specific model ?

Thank you
Jun 20, 2010
163 posts
169 upvotes
Kitchener
if you guys are still looking for nozzles for your pressure washers. I just ordered these from MATCC https://www.matcc.company/Pressure-Wash ... mds=search

I also had ordered the Foam Cannon https://www.matcc.company/Foam-Cannon-I ... mds=search which I have used already and works great.

If you want the Foam Cannon and nozzle combo you can grab this set here https://www.matcc.company/Foam-Cannon-I ... mds=search
Feb 17, 2015
89 posts
174 upvotes
Bolton
Was at Home Depot brampton East and they had about 6 of the Ryobi 1600psi (older model) on clearance. They were marked down from $148 to $118-$128 (some boxes had different price stickers, however it scanned at $128. Most of the boxes had been opened and taped up. When I told the associate I’d past and wait for the new ones to go on sale again as they were priced lower, he offered to give me it for $100. I bit.. I did request to open the box to ensure all parts were there, the first box was missing a hose. The second box had everything, but box was in horrible condition and torn, he offered a 10% discount. Purchased for $90.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2011
1290 posts
519 upvotes
Got one from Richmond Hill, ON for $88 + tax. (6pm EST)

Price updated to regular price $148. But they have not yet removed sale price sticker. So I got price adjusted for $98 and got additional $10 on price error scanning. ....

when I was leaving still one there and still old price sticker is in place.

not sure they have removed sticker or not ..... you can try your luck ....
Oct 6, 2012
410 posts
129 upvotes
alberta
I saw Karcher 1900 psi and 2.1 gpm at Costco for $219.00. KARCHER looks more sturdier and from Costco, that means I can return it if it starts giving me problem. should I keep this for $98 or buy Karcher for $219.00? Any opinion is appreciated.thanks
Feb 17, 2015
89 posts
174 upvotes
Bolton
Picked up the Ryobi 1800psi for $98. They honoured the price since they were sold out last time.
May 31, 2019
5 posts
flyboy88 wrote: Picked up the Ryobi 1800psi for $98. They honoured the price since they were sold out last time.
Wow that's amazing! Did you just walk into their store and asked them about it to obtain the sale pricing from last time?
Feb 17, 2015
89 posts
174 upvotes
Bolton
I just explained that a couple weeks ago they were on sale for $98, however they were sold out. I asked if they would honour the price now that it’s back in stock. Customer service desk, called a manager over and without any issue he said sure. Goes to show, doesn’t hurt to ask.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)