Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Ryobi 1800 PSI Pressure washer $98

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2020 3:45 pm
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 4, 2004
804 posts
343 upvotes
Vancouver
Reborn wrote: Just got my order cancelled from Home Depot after about 5 days.

I've got the email saying order was cancelled, but still yet to receive a refund or a mention of it. I called customer service and they mentioned it takes up to 24 hours.

Lucky for those who got it i guess.
Still tons in BC. That's just my local store, too.

Lines at stores near me are hit and miss, the one listed there I've found the max wait in line to be 15 minutes, to as little as no line at all.
Images
  • upload.png
Licensed Automotive Technician
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10423 posts
2613 upvotes
Scarberia
mlbsport wrote:


So.... i tested right after work on my concrete and this is awesome!! Better than sunjoe spx3000.. especially with the turbo nozzle thing... see the video clip but i am 100% satisfied! Hope this helps someone :)
Is that with the turbo nozzle? If yes... Imo it doesn't look powerful at all lol.. Defo 40 degrees will be weakAF.. 15 should be OK for car wash
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Newbie
Nov 13, 2015
25 posts
10 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I, too, got my order cancelled from Lowe's after 5 days. I ordered soon after I saw this thread was created.
And it's been 3 days since I signed up for my Rona welcome bonus. No email yet. I cheaped out over ten bucks and now I'm sad and have no pressure washer, lol.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 3, 2014
2660 posts
1792 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
Reborn wrote: Just got my order cancelled from Home Depot after about 5 days.

I've got the email saying order was cancelled, but still yet to receive a refund or a mention of it. I called customer service and they mentioned it takes up to 24 hours.

Lucky for those who got it i guess.
Did an online order for pickup out here in BC, earlier in the morning and received notification that the order was ready in the evening. Too late for me to go there and pick it up, but I'll pick it up tonight.
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10423 posts
2613 upvotes
Scarberia
If u bought the kobalt from Lowe's.. I suggest you going into the store and pickup ur order urself..ie picking ur own orders.. Mine was still un processed after 5 days.. Especially if u used the 10off code... Only 2 kobalts pw left when I got mine plus 5 nozzles pk...
Images
  • upload.jpg
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
1878 posts
209 upvotes
NB
mikka2017 wrote: If u bought the kobalt from Lowe's.. I suggest you going into the store and pickup ur order urself..ie picking ur own orders.. Mine was still un processed after 5 days.. Especially if u used the 10off code... Only 2 kobalts pw left when I got mine plus 5 nozzles pk...
Does this pack list the size of the orifice (ex: 2.0, 3.0)?
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1669 posts
908 upvotes
abhimanyuuahuja wrote: Need help from RFDers' with this off the rail question - Looking for a Garden/water hose, like a 100 ft types, good quality non kinkable .. any good deals here? I know Costco has in-store for $32.99, anything better in terms of price and quality? Thought would need to buy a hose first before the PW.
Get a Flexzilla. Expensive as hell, but amazing hose. Well worth the money.
mlbsport wrote:


So.... i tested right after work on my concrete and this is awesome!! Better than sunjoe spx3000.. especially with the turbo nozzle thing... see the video clip but i am 100% satisfied! Hope this helps someone :)
Get a floor attachment. Makes the job way easier, faster and gets better results. Also, wear shoes.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10423 posts
2613 upvotes
Scarberia
ok finally got it and washed the car! epic fail,i couldnt get my garden nozzle off my old hose so i had to buy a new hose 50ft, barely reaches my driveway! 30$ bucks down the drain, plus its leaking at the tap so i need washers?

80$ kobalt PW
30$ 5pc nozzles
30$ new hose 50ft.

140$ down lol,

1)using stock 40deg, its a bit weak to wash the car but doable, just slower time
2)foam bottle canon hookup is alright, no complaints from me, i just used like 3/4 car soap meguiars + 1/4 water, sprays soap on car pretty good imo, small stream with 40 degrees
3)the longer the hose the weaker the water pressure, didn't test the 15degrees nozzle yet, prolly much better for washing car than 40deg
4) when i first powered on i thought it was DOA, i was expecting a noise when u hit on lol, but it only turns on when u also squeeze the trigger on the gun
5)i'd rather have the bigger heavier older version with the wheel so u can wheel it around and tie up the hoses neatly...this smaller new portable version is too PITA(too rollup powercord and 50ft hose) to clean up once u finish the job, i like how quiet it is compared to the gas powered ones

6) i have to keep PW inside my basement (don't wanna leave it on driveway port incase it gets jacked) i don't have a garage lol, just a car port
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10423 posts
2613 upvotes
Scarberia
Colin0317 wrote: Does this pack list the size of the orifice (ex: 2.0, 3.0)?
no clue, its universal fit 1/4 inch nozzles, not sure what u mean buy 2.0, 3.0 sorry, im a noob power washer!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Newbie
Jan 29, 2012
41 posts
16 upvotes
Ottawa
Is there a recommended supply hose? The instructions are min 3/4inch diameter, max 50ft.
I see mose garden hoses are 1/2 or 5/8 inch diameter.
Member
Jul 23, 2004
228 posts
9 upvotes
Kprommer wrote: I, too, got my order cancelled from Lowe's after 5 days. I ordered soon after I saw this thread was created.
And it's been 3 days since I signed up for my Rona welcome bonus. No email yet. I cheaped out over ten bucks and now I'm sad and have no pressure washer, lol.
For those who are waiting for the Rona email, the fine print said $10 off $50 on regular priced item, so not sure it will work even when it comes in.

*$10 OFF WITH A PURCHASE OF $50 OR MORE OFFER Save $10 on your next purchase of $50 or more on items at regular prices, before taxes.
Member
User avatar
Jan 30, 2016
302 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So which is more reliable? The kobolt or Ryobi? I got a pinhole leak in my simoniz s2000, time for a upgrade I guess.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 18, 2007
1850 posts
505 upvotes
Scarborough
minaso wrote: Is there a recommended supply hose? The instructions are min 3/4inch diameter, max 50ft.
I see mose garden hoses are 1/2 or 5/8 inch diameter.
From the Home depot Q&A page Ryobi says "The fitting for this pressure washer's water intake is 5/8-inch (normal water hose) or M22-14 (14-mm)"
Koodo
Tangerine
Simplii

Top