• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2020 3:45 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3028 posts
1061 upvotes
Vancouver
mlbsport wrote:

So.... i tested right after work on my concrete and this is awesome!! Better than sunjoe spx3000.. especially with the turbo nozzle thing... see the video clip but i am 100% satisfied! Hope this helps someone :)
That was a strangely satisfying 22sec video -- I found myself saying in my head 'Oh, don't forget that spot', or 'need to swirl to get that bit out'. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

So tempted to get this, since the Karcher I got from Costco 10yrs ago is so bulky/heavy and, strangely, can't stand on its own. I have to keep reminding myself to wait until it outright dies, though, before buying another one.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
5702 posts
1855 upvotes
Cornwall PE
Colin0317 wrote: Is this strong enough for a foam canon?
Should be. I got decent foam from my old 1300 pressure washer and I get amazing foam from my 2000 psi crappy tire unit, even with the $15 simoniz car wash I buy at crappy tire the foam is pretty good. The thing is with foam canons the absolute best is from gas powered units as 1.5 gal a minute is recommended, but even electric units are pretty good over all. There are different orifices for your foam canon you can buy with 1.1 mm recommended for electric canons. This https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07258 ... UTF8&psc=1 canon goes on sale for $25 or less from time to time and is what I presently use. The orifices on amazon fit it though I haven't had to replace mine am quite happy with what came with it. Here is an orifice.
https://www.amazon.ca/TOOGOO-Cannon-Ori ... ve&sr=1-23
The Children all love the the new down vote button.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
Dec 14, 2017
303 posts
299 upvotes
What are some good accessories for this? Links please?
Mar 4, 2009
179 posts
31 upvotes
Not surprisingly HD cancelled my pickup order after 6 days. Luckily I went and purchased one in store before they went out of stock
Mar 21, 2012
56 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
jacky190424 wrote: You also have spx3000?
I did... used 2x and motor started to smoke... took it back to Homedepot, unfortunately..
Mar 21, 2012
56 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
Haha i did get all those spots after the recording...
This one is so light and small... and more powerful than I anticipated...
Bishop8 wrote: That was a strangely satisfying 22sec video -- I found myself saying in my head 'Oh, don't forget that spot', or 'need to swirl to get that bit out'. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

So tempted to get this, since the Karcher I got from Costco 10yrs ago is so bulky/heavy and, strangely, can't stand on its own. I have to keep reminding myself to wait until it outright dies, though, before buying another one.
Apr 3, 2008
240 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga
Sold out online and pickup order for me :(
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
1878 posts
209 upvotes
NB
Has anyone been able to find tips with a 2.0 orifice online? I am looking for a 25 degree tip to wash the car.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2006
1080 posts
469 upvotes
GTA
ALLCAPS wrote: Just the generic Gardena brand quick connects, available from Home Depot, CanTire etc.
Are these the plastic ones? Can they hold up against the pressure?

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/garden ... 1000502730
"Just because something is on sale doesn't mean a) you can afford it, b) you should buy it, c) you need it, d) you're not spending far more buying it than not buying it at all"
Jan 21, 2017
743 posts
229 upvotes
Can this help clean the green mold in between the bricks ?
May 13, 2012
477 posts
193 upvotes
Toronto
Vaughan hwy 7 and westom has about 5 left on the floor.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
1090 posts
520 upvotes
Oakville
Colin0317 wrote: Has anyone been able to find tips with a 2.0 orifice online? I am looking for a 25 degree tip to wash the car.
2.0 25 degree nozzle.

But honestly, just get a readily available 3.0 nozzle set from Amazon. You won’t notice the difference really. I would not be surprised if the Ryobi comes with generic 3.0 nozzles that work on all their PWs.

And I have no issue washing my vehicles with a 15 degree nozzle using my 3300 PSI 3.0 GPM Rigid PW. Use common sense and start out further away. Stay clear of any trim or loose paint that could be damaged. You will get a feel for it over time.
Nov 12, 2009
5 posts
I placed my online order on May 14th and Home Depot called me yesterday to advise that they sold out and will be cancelling my order. I asked when they will have them back in stock and the rep told me they had approximately 30 units coming in sometime in june. I told her that i will wait. She still tried to push me to cancel my order for some reason but i didnt allow it. I got an email today stating my order is ready for pick up. I don't know what game they are playing over there but if they call to cancel you order i wouldn't just accept it right away.
Nov 27, 2014
116 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto, ON
thought these were all sold out according to the website, was at Homedepot in morningside for something else and found one as I walked past the pressure washer section!
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
2660 posts
1792 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
ndiniwachojeff wrote: Are these the plastic ones? Can they hold up against the pressure?

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/garden ... 1000502730
That's pretty much the one (though you only need the one with the thread on the outside). There's no pressure to handle, because it's the connector that's taking the water into the machine, so therefore before the pump element. At least, as far as I know. :)
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

Sidebish