Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Ryobi 18v Glue Gun $19.99 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2020 7:00 pm
[OP]
Oct 7, 2013
81 posts
168 upvotes
Ottawa
ODoyleRulz wrote: What’s the legality in ON for having two prices for the same item? I can’t see it being acceptable to have a different in-store price versus a higher Curbside pickup price. I often see this pricing BS happening at HD.
Just don’t buy it online and pick up curb side. You can go in the store and buy it at $19.99 from the cashier.
[OP]
Oct 7, 2013
81 posts
168 upvotes
Ottawa
jonny_fishead wrote: stocktrack shows its $40 for me
As indicated in my post, the stocktrack price is wrong. It scans in at $19.99 at the cash.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9091 posts
5044 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
How long it takes for the glue gun to heat up?
HarelD475 wrote: Just don’t buy it online and pick up curb side. You can go in the store and buy it at $19.99 from the cashier.
How long is the line up now?
They just reopen, so I imagine there will be a lot of people?
Last edited by theflyingsquirrel on May 12th, 2020 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
[OP]
Oct 7, 2013
81 posts
168 upvotes
Ottawa
Konowl wrote: From OP:

Online price comes up as 39.99, but in store the shelf tag actually shows the correct price of $19.99.
stocktrack price is wrong. It scans in at $19.99 at the cash.
Mar 17, 2015
805 posts
1544 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Obviously an INFLATED REGULAR PRICE -- have been watching for years & as recently as 4 months ago the regular price has (always) been $29.99.

Thanks OP, have been waiting for it to drop.
Mar 17, 2015
805 posts
1544 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
engineered wrote: Is this the regular price for the caulk gun? I think it's been on sale under $60? Is there a price history site like camelx3 that works for homedepot.ca?

RYOBI 18V ONE+ Cordless Power Caulk and Adhesive Gun (Tool Only)
Model # P310G|Store SKU # 1000406503
$79.00 / each
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi- ... 1000406503
This tool is the only reason I got (forced) into the Ryobi line (prefer the Rigid but they discontinued their version of this tool). Now though, I am good/glad I did.

To answer your question, in last ten years, have never seen it less that $64.99 (down from previous reg price of $69.99). Saw reg price jump last year.

Works wonders for sealing trailers without wasting the expensive trailer sealant. Word of caution though, with thicker sealant, make sure your tip is cut is large enough because if it's too small + a higher speed setting, you'll get a mess when tube bursts (wording chosen carefully as there are many ways to take this wrong lol)

Edit (2021): Because I received a notification about this thread, I thought I should mention that Ridgid now offers a cordless 18V caulk gun now too. Just under $100 IIRC. Much too late for me unless my Ryobi gives out lol...
Last edited by Wheatboy on Mar 13th, 2021 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 9, 2020
353 posts
679 upvotes
Have this glue gun and LOVE IT. yes it seems silly, why not just plug one in.. guess it depends how much you use one. like any tool, not having a cord can be really convenient at times. I will never go back to a corded drill, nor will I ever use a corded glue gun again.

no issues with heat, and the battery keeps it standing up rather than falling over or tipping over.

run time is fine with a normal small 1.3ah battery, and obviously long run time with a 4ah. I occasionally need to build props and finding myself inside of a large foam core box like thing it was nice not be tangled in a cord. it's also been useful during craft time with my son because again, no cable...
Oct 3, 2005
274 posts
95 upvotes
Edmonton
Wheatboy wrote: This tool is the only reason I got (forced) into the Ryobi line (prefer the Rigid but they discontinued their version of this tool). Now though, I am good/glad I did.

To answer your question, in last ten years, have never seen it less that $64.99 (down from previous reg price of $69.99). Saw reg price jump last year.

Works wonders for sealing trailers without wasting the expensive trailer sealant. Word of caution though, with thicker sealant, make sure your tip is cut is large enough because if it's too small + a higher speed setting, you'll get a mess when tube bursts (wording chosen carefully as there are many ways to take this wrong lol)
Also good for baseboards if you're doing latex caulking on the wall gaps or mitre joints (not that any of us have that issue).
I started with a cordless Ryobi weed-whacker and they do have some of the more innovative cordless tools like this. I use Bosch for my drill and impact driver needs.
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
16785 posts
7453 upvotes
Toronto
Any deals on Ryobi 18V batteries? All my stuff is Ridgid.
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
16785 posts
7453 upvotes
Toronto
simplypop wrote: Walmart and Canadian tire are even worse.

Canadian tire is the worst. Every store has different prices lol
Because managers have the discretion to put items on clearance or have store specific sales. You can get the advertised flyer prices at any store. Seems reasonable to me.
Sep 19, 2010
142 posts
149 upvotes
vancouver, BC
i can finally tackle my DIWHY projects i see online
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4134 posts
2388 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Just wondering Thinking Face... why is there reference to a caulk gun? Is there a sale on those? Thought this was about a glue gun?
I can't afford to save that much!
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23345 posts
4803 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Kurtz7834 wrote: Any deals on Ryobi 18V batteries? All my stuff is Ridgid.
You can get knockoff ones on Aliexpress if you're willing to wait.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2018
1111 posts
1964 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks OP, off to HD this afternoon to see if I can snag one!
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2004
2032 posts
945 upvotes
Nepean
Another owner of the Ryobi glue gun here. I already own multiple hot glue guns, which I use most of the time but find this one incredibly useful when I have to do something away from the workbench. Not having to deal with a power cord and the fact that it doesn't tip easily is a big plus. I don't regret pay full price for it.
Wrocky
Mar 9, 2020
353 posts
679 upvotes
Kurtz7834 wrote: Any deals on Ryobi 18V batteries? All my stuff is Ridgid.
I'd suggest the ridgid to ryobi battery converter. Stick with the ridgid batteries that have lifetime warrenty rather than the ryobi.

I have both batteries but will phase out the ryobi as they die and just use the ridgid on both tools.

from the reviews I saw of the hammer drill atleast, the 'hp' batteries didn't have much boost over the normal ones on the ryobi. so I can't really see any benefit to having 2 different batteries
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
16785 posts
7453 upvotes
Toronto
fyrebug wrote: I'd suggest the ridgid to ryobi battery converter. Stick with the ridgid batteries that have lifetime warrenty rather than the ryobi.

I have both batteries but will phase out the ryobi as they die and just use the ridgid on both tools.

from the reviews I saw of the hammer drill atleast, the 'hp' batteries didn't have much boost over the normal ones on the ryobi. so I can't really see any benefit to having 2 different batteries
I'd love to be able to use new Ryobi tools with the 10+ Ridgid 18V batteries I have.

Do you have a link to the best source for this converter?