Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Ryobi 18v Glue Gun $19.99 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2020 7:00 pm
Mar 9, 2020
370 posts
702 upvotes
Unfortunately no. I just 3d printed mine, but you can buy them on ebay, and I think even amazon
Apr 2, 2017
339 posts
280 upvotes
HarelD475 wrote: Ryobi 18v Glue Gun

This is on sale for $19.99, which is 50% off its original price of $39.99. Use it with your Ryobi battery which powers more than 100 other Ryobi tools.

As most Ryobi 18v tools, it’s convenient to have a glue gun that does not require a 110v AC source. Online price comes up as 39.99, but in store the shelf tag actually shows the correct price of $19.99.
How come every item on your receipt is marked down significantly?
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2017
1537 posts
1732 upvotes
Ontario
HarelD475 wrote: Just don’t buy it online and pick up curb side. You can go in the store and buy it at $19.99 from the cashier.
Not worth an hour of my time to wait in line to get in and possibly save $20... that doesn't work for me
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2018
1515 posts
2810 upvotes
Winnipeg
piperdaddy wrote: How come every item on your receipt is marked down significantly?
Because they are a RFD'ing like a CHAMPION.
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
18444 posts
9757 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Any way to buy online and price match?
Apr 2, 2017
339 posts
280 upvotes
OneAndTrueHeir wrote: Because they are a RFD'ing like a CHAMPION.
Like seriously, everything (except first two items) is marked down to $5, $2 or $20
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
18444 posts
9757 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
piperdaddy wrote: Like seriously, everything (except first two items) is marked down to $5, $2 or $20
Probably a specific clearance at that store, some managers price very aggressively.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
Thanks so much OP. Grabbed a couple...in store price is $19.88 indeed. Been waiting for a great price on glue guns...even better when it's one I can use with my dozen Ryobi batteries that I've picked up over the years on clearance and on sale!! :D I really love the Ryobi ecosystem....the inflator has been a GAME CHANGER for me for all the bike rides I've been doing, and the balls it can inflate. Ryobi really rocks for the weekend warrior and home owner.

They also have the hybrid cable puck light thing for 50% off in store: https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi- ... 1001052529
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Apr 13, 2010
443 posts
995 upvotes
+1, I paid full price for this a couple years ago so I could repair a few things, and it works as advertised. I don't use it often, but IIRC, it doesn't leak and on fresh batteries, it gets pretty hot. I just watched the review, and I'm pleasantly surprised. It also answered a couple of long-standing questions of mine. Namely, it draws 100W off a freshly charged pack, and the heat control loop seems to target 170° C, which is hotter than I was expecting. I wish it said it on the packaging.

Anyway, I'm jealous of you guys who can buy this at $20, it's worth every penny. Buy now, think later.

I've been waiting a while for the inflator/deflator tool to go on sale. I hope someone will post that here if it ever happens.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2002
1359 posts
870 upvotes
GTA
What materials is this glue useful for? I've only seen it used for light weight crafts.
Oct 6, 2012
163 posts
226 upvotes
KINGSTON
piperdaddy wrote: Like seriously, everything (except first two items) is marked down to $5, $2 or $20
It's more understandable once you know what those items actually are. We're talking about a round charcoal grill cover, silicone basting brush, and an oil spray/spritzer, and a digital remote meat thermometer. I will assume that it's a YMMV situation (location, in-store clearance). I am pretty interested in that thermometer though! I think I'm going to have to make a trip to Home Depot today.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
3158 posts
3525 upvotes
Montreal
Wheatboy wrote: This tool is the only reason I got (forced) into the Ryobi line (prefer the Rigid but they discontinued their version of this tool). Now though, I am good/glad I did.

To answer your question, in last ten years, have never seen it less that $64.99 (down from previous reg price of $69.99). Saw reg price jump last year.

Works wonders for sealing trailers without wasting the expensive trailer sealant. Word of caution though, with thicker sealant, make sure your tip is cut is large enough because if it's too small + a higher speed setting, you'll get a mess when tube bursts (wording chosen carefully as there are many ways to take this wrong lol)
Ridgid will release a brand new caulk gun 18V by September.

They will also release an inflator by end of Fall 2020.
Last edited by SquadG on May 12th, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<no self promotion>
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
3158 posts
3525 upvotes
Montreal
Kurtz7834 wrote: Any deals on Ryobi 18V batteries? All my stuff is Ridgid.
Just get an adapter on eBay or AliExpress.
<no self promotion>
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
18444 posts
9757 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
SquadG wrote: Ridgid will release a brand new caulk gun 18V by September.

They will also release an inflator by end of Fall 2020.
Are they releasing a glue gun too?
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
3158 posts
3525 upvotes
Montreal
Kurtz7834 wrote: Are they releasing a glue gun too?
Not that I know of sorry. Coming this year we have:
- Subcompact Drill (already available)
- Subcompact Impact (already available)
- Subcompact Stubby Wrench 3/8 (already available)
- Subcompact Hammerdrill
- Subcompact 3" Saw (already available)
- New handheld vacuum
- Inflator
- Subcompact drywall cutter
- Bandsaw
- Subcompact Stubby Wrench 1/2
- Caulk Gun
- High Torque Wrench 1/2
- Compact Blower (similar to the Makita)
<no self promotion>
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21248 posts
25711 upvotes
GTA
Wheatboy wrote: This tool is the only reason I got (forced) into the Ryobi line (prefer the Rigid but they discontinued their version of this tool). Now though, I am good/glad I did.

To answer your question, in last ten years, have never seen it less that $64.99 (down from previous reg price of $69.99). Saw reg price jump last year.

Works wonders for sealing trailers without wasting the expensive trailer sealant. Word of caution though, with thicker sealant, make sure your tip is cut is large enough because if it's too small + a higher speed setting, you'll get a mess when tube bursts (wording chosen carefully as there are many ways to take this wrong lol)
Thanks. I can see it being super handy to have a perfectly consistent bead and to not wear out your hand pumping thick caulk.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2009
2682 posts
1779 upvotes
Durham
picked up the last one from Whitby North.

Thanks OP
Jun 18, 2005
379 posts
1441 upvotes
Use this all the time for making quick jigs, templates, stabilizing wonky lumber through the planer on a sled, tacking edging in place prior to setting tile, holding wires in place, and all kinds of other shit. Heats up in about 2 minutes and it doesn't weigh anything so the battery keeps it standing firmly. If you're already bought into Ryobi just get it -- it's super handy.

It also comes with 3 short glue sticks but I'd recommend picking up some good ones like Stanley DualMelt.
Oct 7, 2013
81 posts
168 upvotes
Ottawa
piperdaddy wrote: How come every item on your receipt is marked down significantly?
I’m a deal addict :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)