Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Ryobi 18V high pressure inflator P737D $34.88 (reg $39.98) YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2020 11:48 am
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1102 posts
205 upvotes
Good deal except, that the cheap latch type nozzle will fail before anything else, threaded cap type nozzle is way better and will last.
Jan 20, 2019
500 posts
880 upvotes
darkz wrote: It's got the needle attachment for balls and bike tires usually use the same compressor as a car tire (or at least my bikes do) so I suppose that inflator skills work fine.

It's OOS everywhere now though. I knew I should've bought one yesterday with the coupon...
Apparently out of stock Canada wide right now.
Oct 12, 2014
930 posts
623 upvotes
London, ON
Which batteries/recharger set make the most sense for one device?

cost wise
Public Mobile $38 month
5GB Data
Unlimited international texting
Unlimited Canada-wide minutes
Deal Addict
May 2, 2005
1243 posts
373 upvotes
North York
rfdfan75 wrote: Apparently out of stock Canada wide right now.
I chatted with Home Depot on their site and Ryobi through their facebook and both say they aren't sure they'll be restocking any time soon during their Summer Tour. Hopefully they're wrong
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
1511 posts
1269 upvotes
Durham Region
darkz wrote: I chatted with Home Depot on their site and Ryobi through their facebook and both say they aren't sure they'll be restocking any time soon during their Summer Tour. Hopefully they're wrong
Think they lied to you, looks like it’s been restocked in many GTA stores!
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
20489 posts
5853 upvotes
Scarberia
Is this good for car tires?is it quiet or LOUD?TIA

Buy 2 for 57.42$ Allin txs with stacking 5off newsletters code and 20off ryobi summer days barcode
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1976 posts
1247 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: Is this good for car tires?is it quiet or LOUD?TIA

Buy 2 for 57.42$ Allin txs with stacking 5off newsletters code and 20off ryobi summer days barcode
Ideal for topping off car tires.

It is not too loud compared to other compressors.
Jun 26, 2012
382 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto
bizzyseller wrote: Ryobi makes this for $59

It's a high pressure and high volume built into one unit (two different hoses)
Would that work with an inflatable kayak and/or paddle?
Jan 15, 2017
354 posts
411 upvotes
Just bought a dewalt inflator, it is great but $160 compared to $40 for this one. The thing that is best about it though is the high volume filling attachment which is great for low pressure items like tubes etc. Filled a towable double width tube all the way from empty in like 3 minutes with it.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2005
1243 posts
373 upvotes
North York
djskynet wrote: Would that work with an inflatable kayak and/or paddle?

Yes! I grabbed the P747 last week and used it to inflate and deflate 2 Kayaks and a Fishing boat and it worked beautifully. I had my 4AH in there and it was still showing 4 bars of battery at the end of the day.
I used the compressor side on my bike & car tires and the automatic shut off is genius.

This has become one of the best additions to my shed.
Jun 26, 2012
382 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto
darkz wrote: Yes! I grabbed the P747 last week and used it to inflate and deflate 2 Kayaks and a Fishing boat and it worked beautifully. I had my 4AH in there and it was still showing 4 bars of battery at the end of the day.
I used the compressor side on my bike & car tires and the automatic shut off is genius.

This has become one of the best additions to my shed.
I assume the hose that comes with the tool does not fit the kayak. How did you make that work?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2005
1243 posts
373 upvotes
North York
djskynet wrote: I assume the hose that comes with the tool does not fit the kayak. How did you make that work?
This thread drifted a bit, but the one in the OP (P737D) is different from the one that a few folks have been talking about (P747).
The one I mentioned in my post is the P747 here
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi- ... 1001420717

And it comes with a compressor & inflator. The hose it comes with fits into the Kayak. Grabbed a screen cap of the hose from a youtube video here: