• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2022 1:01 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
2879 posts
1569 upvotes
Surrey

[Home Depot] RYOBI 18V ONE+ Cordless 4.75 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum (Tool Only) $39.60

RYOBI 18V ONE+ Cordless 4.75 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum (Tool Only) with Hose, Crevice Tool, Floor Nozzle, and Extension Wands

Scans for 39.60
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1001580403

Model # pwv200

Model # pwv200 Store SKU # 1001580403
Best for tough, moderate-sized wet or dry cleanups
Removable top for easy emptying
Compact design for space saving storage
Included 5-ft. x 1-/14 in. flexible hose twists securely into place
Includes two filters, one for wet applications and the other for dry applications
Includes: (1) PWV200B 18V ONE+ 4.75 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac with 5-ft. x 1-1/4 in. flexible hose, (3) extension wands, crevice tool, floor nozzle, foam filter, cartridge filter, and operator's manuals
Ergonomic front-to-back top carry handle is comfortable, and the large power switch is easy to activate even while wearing heavy gloves
Peak Horsepower represents a level at or below the maximum horsepower output of an electric motor tested in a laboratory using a dynamometer
Litres (or gallons) indicated reflect drum volume, not necessarily collection capacity actual capacity dependent upon type of debris collected, condition of filter and other factors
Four 360° caster wheels offer smooth rolling and balanced mobility even over obstacles
Cordless Convenience offers a powerful 40 CFM
Built-in on-board accessory storage for included extension wand, crevice tool, and floor nozzle
Collapsible carrying handle for easy transportation and storage
Images
  • ABB8A96D-52A6-4D46-A0DC-02E17A929AB2.jpeg
  • 22ECCE1C-FA38-455F-A168-A0C1C242B4C5.jpeg
15 replies
Dec 25, 2007
645 posts
620 upvotes
Vancouver
Hot deal if you can find one! They aren't that powerful but good for quick cleanups.
Jan 31, 2009
338 posts
90 upvotes
Bought one last summer when they were being cleared out. Not super powerful, but I love the thing and use it all the time. I use the smaller ridgid shop vac bag in this, and Ridgid auto detailing pro-grade hose kit. I got annoyed at the stock 5 feet hose. The size is very convenient to take around the house and outside.

Though if you do woodworking and need to hook up a shop vac for your tools, I'd strongly suggest a stronger one. Works fine occasionally hooking up to a random orbit sander to use around the house though.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
18657 posts
5442 upvotes
Scarberia
good for car use on 6ah battery? might get it if i find stock! tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Nov 9, 2016
121 posts
184 upvotes
Lloydminster
mikka2017 wrote: good for car use on 6ah battery? might get it if i find stock! tia
If I just am doing a super quick vaccum, the 1.5ah battery just has enough. 6ah is good if you are actually taking your time to do a good job.
Oct 15, 2009
660 posts
468 upvotes
Toronto
I bought the Dewalt vac at costco for $80 (no on sale unfortunately) and I find it's not powerful enough. I assume this is not a great option either. Is there a good option under $100?
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
31712 posts
13046 upvotes
Was $35 on clearance at some stores earlier, but $39, pretty much same thing. YMMV though--different locations will have different prices.

This thing is pretty weak BTW, even a 9Ah battery doesn't really make it any more powerful TBH (though it will get you maximum runtime).
Aug 12, 2014
11 posts
1 upvote
Calgary, AB
JohHollar wrote: Bought one last summer when they were being cleared out. Not super powerful, but I love the thing and use it all the time. I use the smaller ridgid shop vac bag in this, and Ridgid auto detailing pro-grade hose kit. I got annoyed at the stock 5 feet hose. The size is very convenient to take around the house and outside.

Though if you do woodworking and need to hook up a shop vac for your tools, I'd strongly suggest a stronger one. Works fine occasionally hooking up to a random orbit sander to use around the house though.

Does that mean the C size bags fit? Or is it the B size for 5gal+? Any mods needed? The HD staff didn't seem to know.

Thanks
Last edited by KaiDee on Jan 19th, 2022 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 22, 2017
86 posts
17 upvotes
Surrey
I bought this. It's good for small things around the house. Not super powerful but I like the portability of it.
Jan 31, 2009
338 posts
90 upvotes
KaiDee wrote: Does that mean the C size bags fit? Or is it the B size for 5gal+? Any mods needed? The HD staff didn't seem to know.
I had few size C bags laying around when I had a Ridgid WD4070. Doesn't quite hit the bottom of the Ryobi drum, but they've been staying attached for me until full. I'd suggest trying out the size B, even if it takes up a bit of room. You'd probably get more use out of the larger size bags too.

The included Ryobi attachments don't fit the Ridgid Auto detailing kit, I used another spare vacuum attachment to fit them together. You'll have to find a way around that if you buy the Ridgid kits.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3485 posts
1919 upvotes
Airdrie
Couple local stores show limited quantities but it won't let me order for store pickup :(
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Oct 10, 2006
85 posts
56 upvotes
Canada
I like this vacuum and I actually prefer it to my Dyson (older stick style vac) for vacuuming our small home. It's probably my most used Ryobi tool.
Sep 11, 2013
188 posts
189 upvotes
Vaughan
Stock track never works for me...
Nov 6, 2006
349 posts
303 upvotes
Coquitlam
I can't order for instore pickup either even though a store around me shows they have stock.
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
19704 posts
2434 upvotes
So this is timely because I am just about to file a warranty claim for this unit. I bought this in Dec of 2020 (13 months ago), and the bottom is now rusting out of the thing, a whole bunch of holes. The metal is just not thick enough to resist rust.

SO buyer beware... I would not vaccum up a lot of water and muck with this like I do. If you do, make sure it is TOTALLY DRY before putting away. Another idea may be to paint or coat the inside of it to inhibit rust... a can of spray bedliner perhaps.

EDIT: +1 for Ryobi though, one quick call and they are mailing me a new canister for it free of charge.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
31712 posts
13046 upvotes
brunes wrote: So this is timely because I am just about to file a warranty claim for this unit. I bought this in Dec of 2020 (13 months ago), and the bottom is now rusting out of the thing, a whole bunch of holes. The metal is just not thick enough to resist rust.

SO buyer beware... I would not vaccum up a lot of water and muck with this like I do. If you do, make sure it is TOTALLY DRY before putting away. Another idea may be to paint or coat the inside of it to inhibit rust... a can of spray bedliner perhaps.
Good tip, will keep in mind if I ever use mine for wet pickup. However bedliner is possibly a worse idea than just regular paint. Bedliner if chipped away will only allow moisture to to be trapped in it later, which can accelerate corrosion. Standard paint is a better idea.

Clearly it's not stainless steel, but merely chromed, which is a big difference when it comes to corrosion resistance.