Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

RYOBI 18V ONE+ Cordless Drain Auger (Tool Only) $20.80 West Kelowna

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2019 9:48 am
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
4950 posts
13325 upvotes
45° 36' 44.9964'' N …
pick one up in Laval for $33.18
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11174 posts
9987 upvotes
Kootenays
smacd wrote: Thanks OP. I'm trying for a pm right now.
No luck since it was a clearance item.Disappointed But Relieved Face
Oct 16, 2006
315 posts
334 upvotes
Waterloo
I'd love one of these....no deal in Cambridge, On
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
simplylgg wrote: This I believe performs the same as the Ryobi as you will need to connect it to a drill. My complain is that the coil is a bit thin compared to the ones professionals use so it can't unclog serious problems.
Does the Ryobi one look thicker?
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5656 posts
9601 upvotes
BC
razrsharp wrote: This one indicates "crank operation". You sure that's the one? I'd be in for a decent drill-powered option.
Based on a customer review it looks like it:

"I bought this auger to replace another one which I'd had for years.I haven't used it yet but it looks like it would do the job.It has a bonus feature;you can attach it to an electric drill for more strength to clear a drain blockage."

I'm gonna pick one up. Have a manual one right now and it's a workout. Get a pretty good pump after using it haha
Mar 21, 2002
828 posts
98 upvotes
Montreal
Went to Laval, Quebec last Sat. because poster 2Riskit mentioned that the Ryobi auger was $33. They could not find the product there, but rep mentioned to go to St. Jerome because they had nine of them. As I was going to my country place in the higher Laurentians, it was not out of my way. I was expecting to pay $33.18, but to my surprise they were selling them at $20.80 each. There were four boxes left after my purchase. Someone had come before me and had bought four boxes, probably for resale purposes.
Jul 25, 2011
175 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! Was able to pick up at Brampton West (ON) for $33.27+ taxes (as it is a clearance item at this location).
Lots left. 3 associates had to look for it so now I'm sure they know where there are located. Better to order it online (price shows higher) but when HD fulfills the order, it will be at clearance price.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
mehtaparas wrote: Thanks OP! Was able to pick up at Brampton West (ON) for $33.27+ taxes (as it is a clearance item at this location).
Lots left. 3 associates had to look for it so now I'm sure they know where there are located. Better to order it online (price shows higher) but when HD fulfills the order, it will be at clearance price.
Okay, I'm trusting you on this one....lol...order placed...

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
mehtaparas wrote: Thanks OP! Was able to pick up at Brampton West (ON) for $33.27+ taxes (as it is a clearance item at this location).
FOLLOW UP: I'm glad I trusted you! My "Order Received" email shows the price they are going to charge me: $20.81!!! Woohoo!! Thanks a million!.....now to make the trek all the way out to Brampton West lol...I think you should go back and get a price adjustment :)

Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2004
1041 posts
228 upvotes
Hamilton
deezz wrote: FOLLOW UP: I'm glad I trusted you! My "Order Received" email shows the price they are going to charge me: $20.81!!! Woohoo!! Thanks a million!.....now to make the trek all the way out to Brampton West lol...I think you should go back and get a price adjustment :)
No such luck here- order confirmed at full price. Back it will go.
“Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.” ― Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Nov 12, 2012
102 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
deezz wrote: FOLLOW UP: I'm glad I trusted you! My "Order Received" email shows the price they are going to charge me: $20.81!!! Woohoo!! Thanks a million!.....now to make the trek all the way out to Brampton West lol...I think you should go back and get a price adjustment :)
I'm gonna to trust you two :) Just put an online order, let's see.
Dec 24, 2007
544 posts
156 upvotes
At the check out page shows full price
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
Dekster wrote:
No such luck here- order confirmed at full price. Back it will go.
lbckhmerinc wrote:
At the check out page shows full price
dealgecko2 wrote: Yeah didn't work for me either.
as @mehtaparas said, you check out at full price....when you complete the checkout on the website, it still shows full price. This is where the trust thing came in lol. But then the e-mail you receive stating that they've got your order...that shows the price they will charge. It should show the $20 price. I just received my order ready for pickup e-mail as well, and it shows the $20 price.

Oh, and it has to be for PICKUP at the BRAMPTON WEST store. Make sure you've got the correct store.

Apr 18, 2019
39 posts
88 upvotes
Got conformation email and it was full price. Does not work with online ship to you orders.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
dealgecko2 wrote: Got conformation email and it was full price. Does not work with online ship to you orders.
No it doesn't, because I was originally replying to the guy who posted instructions on doing this as online order with IN STORE PICKUP. You've gotta read the thread people.

Apr 18, 2019
39 posts
88 upvotes
deezz wrote: No it doesn't, because I was originally replying to the guy who posted instructions on doing this as online order with IN STORE PICKUP. You've gotta read the thread people.
Can you quote that then? I don't see it anywhere.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18642 posts
5669 upvotes
I cant add it to the cart now for Brampton west

damn...any other stores in GTA on clearance?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)