Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

RYOBI 18V ONE+ Cordless Drain Auger (Tool Only) $20.80 West Kelowna

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2019 9:48 am
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
dealgecko2 wrote:
Can you quote that then? I don't see it anywhere.
Right here:
mehtaparas wrote: Thanks OP! Was able to pick up at Brampton West (ON) for $33.27+ taxes (as it is a clearance item at this location).
Lots left. 3 associates had to look for it so now I'm sure they know where there are located. Better to order it online (price shows higher) but when HD fulfills the order, it will be at clearance price.
And I even quoted this statement TWICE. Once in my first reply to him saying I was going to trust him, and then again when I replied saying it worked.

Like...all the information is there....pickup at Brampton West, order it online, fulfills at clearance price....
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Apr 18, 2019
39 posts
88 upvotes
deezz wrote: Right here:

And I even quoted this statement TWICE. Once in my first reply to him saying I was going to trust him, and then again when I replied saying it worked.

Like...all the information is there....pickup at Brampton West, order it online, fulfills at clearance price....
You are missing the point that no where in any of that does it say order for pickup in store.
Dec 24, 2007
544 posts
156 upvotes
deezz wrote: Right here:

Tried to check out for pick up with PayPal then glitches says cart empty
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18642 posts
5669 upvotes
mehtaparas wrote: Thanks OP! Was able to pick up at Brampton West (ON) for $33.27+ taxes (as it is a clearance item at this location).
Lots left. 3 associates had to look for it so now I'm sure they know where there are located. Better to order it online (price shows higher) but when HD fulfills the order, it will be at clearance price.

do you mind to post the receipt I will see if I can do PM
Last edited by kiasu on Sep 20th, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Dec 24, 2007
544 posts
156 upvotes
PayPal is showing 93.99 on the email. I will cancel if it doesn't change to clearance price
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
dealgecko2 wrote: You are missing the point that no where in any of that does it say order for pickup in store.
Then why was I able to get the order placed and ready for pick up, based solely on the words of the guy whose instructions I followed? Oh yes, because I used something called inference.

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
lbckhmerinc wrote: Tried to check out for pick up with PayPal then glitches says cart empty
Lots of people lurking in this thread. It probably sold out at that location.

Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18642 posts
5669 upvotes
nevermind..just used Chrome Ing to order one..let's see
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Apr 18, 2019
39 posts
88 upvotes
deezz wrote: Then why was I able to get the order placed and ready for pick up, based solely on the words of the guy whose instructions I followed? Oh yes, because I used something called inference.
Well I'm happy you got your deal. Some people would try to order it online regardless because of the post you made earlier in hope that the conformation email would be cheaper than what it said on the website. I even did it. Why not, you can always return the item. It does however create a lot of unnecessary time wasted with people on this forum and in home depot stores and online support.
Dec 24, 2007
544 posts
156 upvotes
Success, thanks everyone.

New email

"You authorized a payment of $23.50 CAD to Home Depot of Canada Inc."
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18642 posts
5669 upvotes
my first email of the order showed $20..now waiting if that will be fulfilled or any more stock...then next...damn I need to drive all the way to Brampton from North York?!?!?!?!?! LOL
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
dealgecko2 wrote: Well I'm happy you got your deal. Some people would try to order it online regardless because of the post you made earlier in hope that the conformation email would be cheaper than what it said on the website. I even did it. Why not, you can always return the item. It does however create a lot of unnecessary time wasted with people on this forum and in home depot stores and online support.
Literally all you had to do was read one post above mine, and in my posts thanking him. Please don't blame me because you didn't read the full thread, when all the information was there for you from the start to begin with. And it's sold out online at the store, which means plenty of other people were able to infer the same thing given the same amount of information. Any time wasted was of your own accord.

Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
kiasu wrote: my first email of the order showed $20..now waiting if that will be fulfilled or any more stock...then next...damn I need to drive all the way to Brampton from North York?!?!?!?!?! LOL
Make sure you get that second e-mail. I got mine, but no way in heck I'd drive all the way out there without one lol.

Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18642 posts
5669 upvotes
deezz wrote: Make sure you get that second e-mail. I got mine, but no way in heck I'd drive all the way out there without one lol.
where r u?
then u order for what?

any other RFD wanna have group pick up? LOL
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Dec 24, 2007
544 posts
156 upvotes
deezz wrote: as @mehtaparas said, you check out at full price....when you complete the checkout on the website, it still shows full price. This is where the trust thing came in lol. But then the e-mail you receive stating that they've got your order...that shows the price they will charge. It should show the $20 price. I just received my order ready for pickup e-mail as well, and it shows the $20 price.

Oh, and it has to be for PICKUP at the BRAMPTON WEST store. Make sure you've got the correct store.
Thank you for posting this. I did make the mistake of ordering online for shipping. You really do have to read carefully. I didn't mind if I didn't get the deal it's first come.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1624 posts
1338 upvotes
Whitby
deezz wrote: FOLLOW UP: I'm glad I trusted you! My "Order Received" email shows the price they are going to charge me: $20.81!!! Woohoo!! Thanks a million!.....now to make the trek all the way out to Brampton West lol...I think you should go back and get a price adjustment :)
Just read thro all the hallabulla.. Earlier today all I had to read was this post and the one above to understand it was a pick up at Brampton West that gave this price. I have ordered one to be picked up by a colleague, let's see whether I get it with all the traction it is now getting.
[external link removed]
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18642 posts
5669 upvotes
damn my order is ready for pickup....
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jan 14, 2007
286 posts
118 upvotes
No luck herein Calgary, it shows $83.18 :(
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18642 posts
5669 upvotes
Does this qualify for the free battery and charger?
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)