[Home Depot] RYOBI 18V ONE+ Cordless Full Size Glue Gun (Bare-Tool) - $19.88

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2020 4:36 pm
[OP]
May 2, 2018
91 posts
171 upvotes

[Home Depot] RYOBI 18V ONE+ Cordless Full Size Glue Gun (Bare-Tool) - $19.88

Super practical not having to find a power outlet and no power cords to get in the way.

You have to pay the admission fee of batteries though, if you don't already have any Ryobi 18v batteries.

On a side note, the RYOBI 18V ONE+ Cordless Hybrid LED Cable Lights (Tool Only) were on clearance for $64 at my local HD, so you might want to check yours if it's something you'd be interested in.

23 replies
Sep 12, 2008
65 posts
59 upvotes
Victoria
Happened to be in the HD parking lot when I saw this. Thanks, grabbed 1.
Jun 2, 2019
6 posts
13 upvotes
What's the regular price? Or, how can I find the regular price?
Jul 15, 2018
6 posts
Toronto
Do you happened to know how much is the admission fees for batteries? I know I might be asking too much here... Slightly Smiling Face Thank you in advance...
Last edited by hmatharoo on Jun 30th, 2020 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
May 2, 2018
91 posts
171 upvotes
Chewfam wrote: Part of Ryobi Days:
home-depot-ryobi-days-see-pictures-2377299/

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/catego ... -days.html

That's the standard RFD affiliate link they add. This is the link just add the www.
homedepot.ca/en/home/categories/all/events/ryobi-days.html

Also previous thread for this:
home-depot-ryobi-18v-glue-gun-19-99-ymmv-2375114/
Ryobi Days price from the start to about a week ago was $24.88. Got one last week and I went for a price adjustment today.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5225 posts
1555 upvotes
hmatharoo wrote: Do you happened to know how much is the admission fees for batteries? I know I might be asking to much here... Slightly Smiling Face Thank you in advance...
Keep in mind once you've paid that admission fee, you get access to a LOT of super useful tools that are great for the home Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
[OP]
May 2, 2018
91 posts
171 upvotes
hmatharoo wrote: Do you happened to know how much is the admission fees for batteries? I know I might be asking to much here... Slightly Smiling Face Thank you in advance...
Cheapest battery+charger combo at Home Depot I believe is $89.88+tax, but I think that's pretty overpriced. You'd be way better off if you bought a Ryobi tool which comes with the batteries and charger.
Nov 7, 2018
769 posts
540 upvotes
andygps wrote: Cheapest battery+charger combo at Home Depot I believe is $89.88+tax, but I think that's pretty overpriced. You'd be way better off if you bought a Ryobi tool which comes with the batteries and charger.
That's true. I got the 134$ one with 2 battery, 1 charger . Flashlight, sawzall, circular saw and drill!!
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
2901 posts
892 upvotes
Ottawa
What is the use case for a cordless 18v glue gun? It's not light w the battery so it ain't art's and crafts.. It's probably obvious but I can't think of what
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3199 posts
1210 upvotes
Airdrie
shylok wrote: What is the use case for a cordless 18v glue gun? It's not light w the battery so it ain't art's and crafts.
It's cordless crafts (no arts) for men. When there's no power. Light? Do you even lift bro?
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1485 posts
578 upvotes
shylok wrote: What is the use case for a cordless 18v glue gun? It's not light w the battery so it ain't art's and crafts.. It's probably obvious but I can't think of what
Yea, I was thinking the same. My kids usually use the glue gun for stuff that requires a bit of a steady hand. I'm sure I'd find a use for it if I had one, but for how often I'd need it the corded one will do fine.
Apr 13, 2010
137 posts
217 upvotes
mrmsups wrote: What's the regular price? Or, how can I find the regular price?
I paid $35 for mine a couple years ago. It's worth every penny at this price.

If you don't have Ryobi tools, the drill, driver, 2x 1.5Ah battery, 2x charger bundle seems to go on sale for $80 regularly.