Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

RYOBI 18V ONE+ Cordless Full Size Glue Gun (Bare-Tool) with (3) General Purpose Glue Sticks $24.88

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2021 8:50 am
[OP]
Nov 23, 2020
161 posts
650 upvotes
Burnaby BC

[Home Depot] RYOBI 18V ONE+ Cordless Full Size Glue Gun (Bare-Tool) with (3) General Purpose Glue Sticks $24.88

Price dropped more, it is now 38% off. Part of the Ryboi new promotion.
Images
  • 2E1219E7-8467-4525-A8CD-D0AAF0229EBD.jpeg
Last edited by Junspd3 on May 21st, 2021 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
54 replies
Dec 10, 2012
145 posts
249 upvotes
TERREBONNE
I have this and used it every week! Great addition to a Ryobi line up.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12160 posts
3508 upvotes
This is a great glue gun, got it for my wife, 2 years ago. Last year bought an extra when it was on clearance for $17, regular price used to be $34.98
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Nov 24, 2008
276 posts
327 upvotes
Brampton
I'm trying to justify why this is needed when my $4 glue gun from Dollarama does the same thing. I want it but can't justify
Aug 20, 2019
563 posts
713 upvotes
London, Ontario
soyabean17 wrote: I'm trying to justify why this is needed when my $4 glue gun from Dollarama does the same thing. I want it but can't justify
It depends on your application. If you NEED cordless, this is a great option, if you already have the batteries.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
3221 posts
1193 upvotes
Lévis
soyabean17 wrote: I'm trying to justify why this is needed when my $4 glue gun from Dollarama does the same thing. I want it but can't justify
I didn't had a glue gun but had ryobi batteries. Sure 25$ vs 4$ is 6x more expensive but we're talking of small amount of money. So for me it didn't matter, that's why I bough it last November at that price.
But it can be very different for someone else. It can also depends if you plan to use it often or where you use it. I don't mind corded tools. They have their pros over cordless. But in some situations, cordless can be priceless.
Last edited by SPARTACVS on May 5th, 2021 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pourquoi pas?
Nov 24, 2008
276 posts
327 upvotes
Brampton
SPARTACVS wrote: I didn't had a glue gun but had ryobi batteries. Sure 25$ vs 4$ is 6x more expansive but we're talking of small amount of money. So for me it didn't matter that,s why I bough it last November at that price.
But it can be very different for someone else. It can also depends if you plan to use it ofter or where you use it. I don't mind corded tools. They have their pros over cordless. But in some situations, cordless can be priceless.
Yes totally. Not bashing this by any means. I also have a thing with expanding my power tool collections and you are right, this is realtively inexpensive for a cordless power tool. I shall sleep on this one lol
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2006
5639 posts
645 upvotes
Toronto
Was a $19.88 several months ago (50% off). I haven't used it, but bought it for my collection -_-. Currently just use normal glue gun. But might need portability later, which this will hopefully do great. I did look at the reviews and they were promising from what I remember.
Dec 10, 2012
145 posts
249 upvotes
TERREBONNE
The 4$ at the dollar store does the job for small things and use small glue stick. The Ryobi glue gun used the big glue stick and it deliver really well, a lot more glue coming out fast. And of course cordless is really practical when you need to work around the house House With Garden Not sure it would be worthy if you are not already in the Ryobi ecosystem but an easy choice imo if you already have battery and charger.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2010
1005 posts
766 upvotes
Canada
If you have the One+ battery, go for it. You will find more ways to make use of it because it is so handy.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3933 posts
6298 upvotes
Langley, BC
I can tell the kids this is their new toothpaste dispenser
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
2659 posts
1913 upvotes
I don't need this but what should I use it for if I got one
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12160 posts
3508 upvotes
SPARTACVS wrote: Didn't knew they had a smaller version. At 30$ for the P305, is there a reason to buy the P306?
That one uses the smaller glue sticks, sometimes not as readily available. I bought this one for my wife as well, since it is smaller and has the base with glue tray
This one you plug the battery into the base, and the glue gun heats up via the contacts on the base and then you use it, would have to replace to the base once it starts to cool, the bigger one, the battery keeps the gun hot the entire time, but heavier and more cumbersome.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Nov 14, 2006
602 posts
563 upvotes
Mrrfdxyz wrote: I don't need this but what should I use it for if I got one
What I said to myself until I closed my eyes and bought if for $20 last year. Boy, what a value!
I don’t use it regularly but I smile each time I use it and say to myself - now this was another good Ryobi purchase!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)