Hot Deals

[Home Depot] RYOBI 18V ONE+ Dual Function Cordless Inflator/Deflator $49.77

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2021 12:01 am
May 3, 2017
113 posts
40 upvotes
amazing purchase I've made. I've been having issues with my tire recently, and thanks to this I can keep going until I can get in to get my tire repaired.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1397 posts
797 upvotes
Toronto
I have this inflator, it fully inflated my 3 chamber 12'x5' inflatable boat in 15 minutes. You can also set the psi, screw into the the valve and walkway.

However, the tire inflator is very loud, the volume inflator isn't as loud. I pair this with my 4ah battery

What I hope it had was a quick clip-on valve connector, instead of a screw-in connection.
Feb 8, 2006
427 posts
101 upvotes
yellowmp5 wrote: I have this inflator, it fully inflated my 3 chamber 12'x5' inflatable boat in 15 minutes. You can also set the psi, screw into the the valve and walkway.

However, the tire inflator is very loud, the volume inflator isn't as loud. I pair this with my 4ah battery

What I hope it had was a quick clip-on valve connector, instead of a screw-in connection.
I have the previous style and it has the clip. I agree that it’s easier to use and works great when doing tire changes.

I originally got the inflator for my flat bike tires but have found it to be one of my most used tools!
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3002 posts
1499 upvotes
West Coast
mrlycus2 wrote: The Ridgid one is available online now.

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ridgid ... ?rrec=true
I was just about to post that. I had been stalking it for ages and ordered it last week. Just got it yesterday. It is loud (as expected), but works well.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Jun 6, 2008
269 posts
57 upvotes
I have this tool. Love it!! If you have other Ryobi tools and the batteries this is a great addition.
Dec 18, 2010
537 posts
371 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP! Just bought a new home and have recently started to buy some tools. This’ll pair nicely with my other Ryobi tools which already have batteries.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
1855 posts
1341 upvotes
Surrey
Grabbed one, thanks OP!
Sep 6, 2016
164 posts
116 upvotes
Calgary
Was originally looking at the gun style Ryobi, then saw this one. Debated btwn the two, and surmised that key diff w/ this bigger and more expensive model is that you don't have to hold it while it inflates, but it's a bit slower to inflate. The high volume inflator is only a minor plus (for me).

Ended up getting this bigger one. I like it overall but am disappointed in a couple of things. First, for setting the target psi, it increments only by 1 whole psi. Pictures are misleading because they show the pressure reading to .5 psi, but that's only for measurement. Further the gauge is inaccurate by about .5 psi. This should be ok as it's normally easy to compensate for that. However, since you can only set the target psi by whole values, you will always be off by .5. Ok, .5 psi is minor but still annoying.

Second, inflation is a bit slower than I was expecting, but not unbearably so. Anyway, the bottom line for me is that I'm glad to have a cordless inflator as it's WAY more convenient than a corded one.

(Note if you're still using a corded 12V inflator, a cheap way to power it using 120V mains is to jerry rig an old computer psu. It's easy to do -- Google for instructions. I prefer this over having to keep the engine running to inflate.)
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1348 posts
335 upvotes
Does this come with extra attachments for the high volume side? Doesn't show in the pic
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2060 posts
944 upvotes
Ontario
I love this inflator, it is great for those who have utility, boat or RV trailers, as no more concerns that the electrical wire is too short to reach the trailer tires.
Currently happy customer with Telus and Freedom Mobile
Nov 8, 2005
906 posts
158 upvotes
Ottawa
Thx OP! I had one in stock at my local store. Figured it was a stock error. To my surprise I picked it up yesterday. However to my dismay, it was an open box tool looked new but had a pile of dust on it (display model?) However I wheeled and dealed with customer chat, and got an extra 20$ off :)

Now I need to find a Ryobi battery/charger, as I'm in the Milwaukee ecosystem, and don't like the idea of the adapters.

I am hearing something about march is Battery events?
Oct 17, 2011
47 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Just grabbed the last one in Markham; thanks OP!!
Dec 18, 2010
537 posts
371 upvotes
Vancouver
idunno1987 wrote: Thx OP! I had one in stock at my local store. Figured it was a stock error. To my surprise I picked it up yesterday. However to my dismay, it was an open box tool looked new but had a pile of dust on it (display model?) However I wheeled and dealed with customer chat, and got an extra 20$ off :)

Now I need to find a Ryobi battery/charger, as I'm in the Milwaukee ecosystem, and don't like the idea of the adapters.

I am hearing something about march is Battery events?
Check Kijiji or Craigslist. There were some ryobi promos recently where people got free batteries with certain tool purchases. I picked a brand sealed battery up recently for cheap!
May 24, 2007
588 posts
635 upvotes
Kelowna
I picked up the cheaper high volume gun inflator this spring on sale. Darn do I love that thing! Pumped up about 7 inflatables in a row and I keep it on my work bench full time to clean out wood working tools and dust off my work areas. Liked it so much I 3d printed a smaller nozzle and use that rather than compressed air for cleaning out my PC or other hobby things.

Will likely pick up the high pressure gun style for the bike tires and such but if any of you are leaning on getting the 2 gun styles rather than this I fully support that decision. I think the 2 gun route just gives you more options for a similar amount of money.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2008
1047 posts
493 upvotes
Prince Edward County…
I wish I could reserve one at this price. OOS for in-store pickup, online, etc. Is there a chance they might have one in-store? (Belleville, ON, in my case)

How would I find out, if it says OOS for my store on the website?
Nov 18, 2008
706 posts
274 upvotes
Toronto
Bought one last time with free battery event. I like it, it’s definitely not heavy duty but it works for refilling pressure.

The hose gets hot after a while so condensation in the air that goes into the tire could be a problem if you run this unit for too long.

The other thing is the display is about 1-1.5PSI higher and that’s been compared with my tire gauge and another Viair inflator that I have, not a big deal.

I stopped using my Viair 88P now that I have this unit, it’s so portable.
Jan 4, 2008
601 posts
486 upvotes
Toronto
I have the previous version of this and it does the job for top offs, mines psi reader was not accurate but I just add 3 psi

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)