Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] RYOBI 18V ONE+ Dual Function Cordless Inflator/Deflator (Tool Only $49.77)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2020 8:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1288 posts
2104 upvotes

[Home Depot] RYOBI 18V ONE+ Dual Function Cordless Inflator/Deflator (Tool Only $49.77)

Back by popular demand, the Ryobi inflator/deflator tool is great for a lot of uses. If you are in the Ryobi ecosystem, this is a must have tool! It was sold out during the tool and free battery kit sale but now is back for just under $50.

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1001420717
37 replies
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
10995 posts
1165 upvotes
Squamish
How come this is a must have?

My first thought was using this to air up after airing down off-road, but it looks to be slow and low duty cycle.

Air mattress? Aren't there smaller/more optimized air pumps and some even included with mattress?

Bikes? I guess so but surely a few pumps with the foot pumps isn't end of the world?

What are these... Mostly used for?
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
15409 posts
4420 upvotes
Scarberia
Kaitlyn wrote: How come this is a must have?

My first thought was using this to air up after airing down off-road, but it looks to be slow and low duty cycle.

Air mattress? Aren't there smaller/more optimized air pumps and some even included with mattress?

Bikes? I guess so but surely a few pumps with the foot pumps isn't end of the world?

Car tires

Hot when they had 20% off ryobi coupon but no stock GTA
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Dec 8, 2010
679 posts
932 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. I ordered this 28 days ago, and just got a price adjustment.

Great little tool. Topped up the tires, and then used it as a electric duster.

Bring it camping to inflate the mattress and toys, and deflate them quickly to get them back into the car.
Aug 30, 2007
20 posts
11 upvotes
Burlington
I bought this a couple months ago at full price. Does my air mattresses, inflatable kids toys and car tires. Awesome device!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1288 posts
2104 upvotes
Kaitlyn wrote: How come this is a must have?

Cordless allows you to bring this anywhere. Bring it camping to inflate your mattress in your tent and use it to deflate your air mattress too. Use it to inflate your bike tires. Set the PSI you want for your tires and let it do it’s thing, it automatically stops inflating when it hits the PSI you set. The list goes on!
Dec 17, 2013
185 posts
192 upvotes
Victoria
Any deals on the battery?
Nov 2, 2020
2 posts
1 upvote
Good questions. 110psi bike tires, 45 psi car tires. The auto stop feature is great (lots of dedicated car tire inflators have this). The ease of use being battery operated.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2007
1331 posts
491 upvotes
Toronto
got this during the free battery event. Loved it for the tires as it automatically stops when it reaches a certain psi.

I tried using the blower to blow away water from the crevices of my car after a car wash and it was not quite powerful enough....
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
1930 posts
384 upvotes
Alberta
Dang. I know it's only a buck for the inflator at the gas station, but it's a hassle to go there after seasonal changes. And maybe I'll check my tire pressure more often.
The auto off seems really useful too.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
15039 posts
3706 upvotes
heymanwuzup wrote: got this during the free battery event. Loved it for the tires as it automatically stops when it reaches a certain psi.

I tried using the blower to blow away water from the crevices of my car after a car wash and it was not quite powerful enough....
U should use the EGO blower
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Nov 22, 2017
695 posts
11740 upvotes
Scarborough
heymanwuzup wrote: got this during the free battery event. Loved it for the tires as it automatically stops when it reaches a certain psi.

How was the cost with the battery?

Will wait till then for their next offer :)
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
14548 posts
8500 upvotes
Southern Ontario
One of my favorite tools not to have to run a car engine or have it nearby. Tires and inflatables. Set the psi for tires and do something else. Note you can also reverse position and deflate air mattresses etc completely flat, no sprawling your body weight over them. If you have Ryobi batteries this is a must have.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3433 posts
5109 upvotes
Langley, BC
Best tool I bought all summer.
Oct 20, 2019
294 posts
373 upvotes
Ottawa
dreamsite wrote: How was the cost with the battery?

$65 with free battery.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2007
1331 posts
491 upvotes
Toronto
dreamsite wrote: How was the cost with the battery?

I paid $60 plus tax so the battery is basically $20. I only had one battery before so it’s a good addition for me. If you already have battery/batteries then this is a great deal
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
10995 posts
1165 upvotes
Squamish
Wow, this tool is indeed really well loved :)
Sep 18, 2019
207 posts
280 upvotes
i got two of these two air mattress at amazon for $8 something and use ryobi inflator and its like soooo gooooood

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B073HP ... UTF8&psc=1

pumping air to tires cordlessly is also very very good feeling too!

don't be too greedy, $50 is pretty okay deal, not the best deal but still pretty good :)
Aug 30, 2009
54 posts
71 upvotes
Calgary
If you have a floor pump for your bike you can also use it to top up your car tires. Takes a few minutes but costs $0. Useful when changing winter and summer tires and they you have to add 5 psi or so.
Feb 9, 2017
86 posts
110 upvotes
I used this thing to blow out garden hoses this year. It does the job.