Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

RYOBI 18V ONE+ Dual Function Cordless Inflator/Deflator (Tool Only $49.77)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2020 8:26 pm
Aug 26, 2010
291 posts
236 upvotes
Toronto
DRF99 wrote: If you have a floor pump for your bike you can also use it to top up your car tires. Takes a few minutes but costs $0. Useful when changing winter and summer tires and they you have to add 5 psi or so.
Cordless tools are all about convenience. Think about all the time you'd save if you let this pump air up your tires while you're jacking up the car and removing your summer wheels/tires. It'll just introduce a more streamlined workflow. I used to use a bike pump, used it for many years til I got a compressor. Now that I got this Ryobi inflator, I can change tires in 30mins vs 1:15 it used to take when I used a bike pump. I have to change tires on 3 cars so it really is a 'must' for me.
May 31, 2017
419 posts
495 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP.

Been looking to get this. Ordered for in-store pickup.
Nov 8, 2007
748 posts
518 upvotes
Edmonton
Perfect timing my old 12V Motomaster inflator just crapped out on me when I changed my tires, this one seems really nice and just for a few bucks more. I assume my standard Ryobi blower and trimmer battery will fit it?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
7556 posts
6834 upvotes
Tumster wrote: Perfect timing my old 12V Motomaster inflator just crapped out on me when I changed my tires, this one seems really nice and just for a few bucks more. I assume my standard Ryobi blower and trimmer battery will fit it?
any 18v ONE+ battery, yep

mad I didn't notice it was on sale early with a free battery..I paid $60 back in the summer with no battery :(
May 2, 2018
179 posts
250 upvotes
Since you'll have it with you on your camping trip, it's also great to light up your campfire.
(not to be used as fuel, but to blow on the fire:))
Aug 26, 2010
291 posts
236 upvotes
Toronto
andygps wrote: Since you'll have it with you on your camping trip, it's also great to light up your campfire.
(not to be used as fuel, but to blow on the fire:))
Throw the unit in there with the battery for a big fire lol.
Sep 26, 2018
162 posts
414 upvotes
This is a great little tool, topping up air to your car tire is not slow, indeed it is fast and can auto stop.
Dec 26, 2017
260 posts
374 upvotes
I have the Dewalt version of this and as others have stated it is very handy for a multitude of purposes but most of all the auto stop on a pre-set PSI. No more sitting holding an air chuck in an uncomfortable position especially for large or high-PSI tires. It also works well on smaller tires where its hard to get the right pressure due to not knowing how much air has been added. When it comes to seasonal tire change I'm able to set this up to run while I'm changing the next tire so all four tires have the same pressure. Its one of my most well loved tools but I also have a lot of tires too!
Jan 31, 2009
349 posts
97 upvotes
Love this tool! I bought it also during the free battery promotion a few months ago. I use it all the time, and not just for our tires. Ive been woodworking often this year, and it really helps blow away most of the saw dust off for staining/finishing or general tool cleaning. Beats having to fuss around with the shop vac for air.
2.0 Ah battery lasts forever on it too.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
2978 posts
3020 upvotes
Ottawa
JohHollar wrote: Love this tool! I bought it also during the free battery promotion a few months ago. I use it all the time, and not just for our tires. Ive been woodworking often this year, and it really helps blow away most of the saw dust off for staining/finishing or general tool cleaning. Beats having to fuss around with the shop vac for air.
2.0 Ah battery lasts forever on it too.
Good idea! Thanks.

Been using it regularly as well
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
8428 posts
4673 upvotes
Durham
I purchased the Ryobi 18V Dual Function Inflator/Deflator - Model P731 from Home Depot for $47.87+taxes ... this one is flatter and wider in profile.

Initially, I had a pair of the small 1.3Ah batteries but found that those batteries were ONLY useful for tire swapping for ONE VEHICLE. Ended up picking up a pair of 4Ah batteries for $128 at HD and sold off the 1.3Ah batteries.
16'x11' Living Room 11' Cathedral Ceiling. Hisense 65Q8G. Denon AVR-S740H 7.2 setup. Jamo Classic 10 280W Towers - FR+FL; Polk S35 - Center; Klipsch R51M - RR+RL; Klipsch R14M - Dolby FHR+FHL; Polk HTS10 Subwoofer x2. Unlocked Android Boxes from Taiwan x2
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
2332 posts
710 upvotes
Alberta
Well, got it. Topped up my tires pretty quickly after seasonal tire change today. Auto shut off is handy.

Happy with the $50 purchase. I guess we'll see how long it lasts.
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
20136 posts
2964 upvotes
I have the old "blue" version of this, which does not have a deflate mode, and have thought about switching to this one, but it seems like a lot of money just for that.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Jul 12, 2013
366 posts
331 upvotes
I just brought this Ryobi inflator but I do not have ryobi battery and charger lol. Need a multi-tool. Wait ryobi multi-tool to re stock......
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1525 posts
3027 upvotes
Chivancouver wrote: I just brought this Ryobi inflator but I do not have ryobi battery and charger lol. Need a multi-tool. Wait ryobi multi-tool to re stock......
You can easily find a battery and charger on Kijiji or FB.
Last edited by Canadiansinner on Nov 6th, 2020 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1256 posts
865 upvotes
Toronto
dodgybackhand wrote: I used this thing to blow out garden hoses this year. It does the job.
Are you using any adapter to connect the high pressure connector of the blower to the threaded/quick connect end of the garden hose? I looked but couldn't find any.