• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2021 11:57 pm
[OP]
Nov 23, 2020
36 posts
120 upvotes
Burnaby BC

[Home Depot] RYOBI 18V ONE+ High Volume Power Inflator (Tool Only) $24.88

RYOBI 18V ONE+ High Volume Power Inflator (Tool Only) at Home Depot.

Model # P738|Store SKU # 1001063829

First post!!!

For those of you who needs it. :)
Last edited by Junspd3 on Apr 14th, 2021 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
81 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3372 posts
5060 upvotes
Langley, BC
Isn’t this regular price?
[OP]
Nov 23, 2020
36 posts
120 upvotes
Burnaby BC
steven80 wrote: Isn’t this regular price?
I bought one at Regular price a week ago and it was $32.48.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
14744 posts
4205 upvotes
Scarberia
I thought it was that digital inflator.. That be hot Fire
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jan 24, 2016
80 posts
113 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Bought one of these last year for $25 to inflate beach toys and kiddie pool. Works great.
Nov 23, 2004
808 posts
1419 upvotes
Ontario
Been the perfect cheap tool in my garage for blowing saw dust off tools and stuff when I don't feel like firing up the air compressor. Was gifted it by mistake instead of the digital tire inflater a year ago, and it's ended up with a lot of uses!
Jul 15, 2003
742 posts
288 upvotes
GTA, Ontario
mindabsence wrote: Been the perfect cheap tool in my garage for blowing saw dust off tools and stuff when I don't feel like firing up the air compressor. Was gifted it by mistake instead of the digital tire inflater a year ago, and it's ended up with a lot of uses!
Shoot... now I need to keep my battery charged for dusting purposes?! Thanks for the idea (seems perfect for cleaning up my gardening stuff)!
Nov 23, 2004
808 posts
1419 upvotes
Ontario
Dymis wrote: Shoot... now I need to keep my battery charged for dusting purposes?!
You just gave me a great idea. Wonder if I can get away with dusting inside the house with it? I feel like the wife acceptance factor would be low though ;)
Oct 14, 2009
511 posts
224 upvotes
Toronto
mindabsence wrote: Been the perfect cheap tool in my garage for blowing saw dust off tools and stuff when I don't feel like firing up the air compressor. Was gifted it by mistake instead of the digital tire inflater a year ago, and it's ended up with a lot of uses!
Do you think this is good enough that could replace compressed air cans? Or it's not that blowy?
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
19280 posts
1773 upvotes
Dread_Mannequin wrote: Do you think this is good enough that could replace compressed air cans? Or it's not that blowy?
Its not as blowy as compressed air for something like a PC or laptop cleaning IMHO. It's OK to blow dust or sawdust off things.

Its also a great inflator if you have an inflatable boat or Kayak you take on the road. Very very small and easy to pack, its a lot smaller and lighter than the full size compressor/inflator combo. You can use this to quickly take it to 99% then top off the pressure using a small hand pump. I love it for that use case. Its also great for air mattresses and pool inflatables. It has a little adapter that you can stick into anything with a blow tube.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Oct 14, 2009
511 posts
224 upvotes
Toronto
brunes wrote: Its not as blowy as compressed air for something like a PC or laptop cleaning IMHO. It's OK to blow dust or sawdust off things.

Its also a great inflator if you have an inflatable boat or Kayak you take on the road. Very very small and easy to pack, its a lot smaller and lighter than the full size compressor/inflator combo. You can use this to quickly take it to 99% then top off the pressure using a small hand pump. I love it for that use case. Its also great for air mattresses and pool inflatables. It has a little adapter that you can stick into anything with a blow tube.
I do already have the combo compressor (which I usually leave in my car trunk incase of tire leak) was curious if I could get this instead of the $70 electronic dusters, I use a decent amount of air between my 3D printer and PC trying to keep things clean. Sounds like probably not the best use then. Thanks for sharing!
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3372 posts
5060 upvotes
Langley, BC
Can this be used to inflate a paddle board? I guess I'd need to find a Boston Valve adapter though.

Or does it not do high pressure inflation?
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3293 posts
1388 upvotes
Airdrie
Works great for getting BBQ coals started.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Jul 15, 2003
742 posts
288 upvotes
GTA, Ontario
mindabsence wrote: You just gave me a great idea. Wonder if I can get away with dusting inside the house with it? I feel like the wife acceptance factor would be low though ;)
Let's just leave these 'sent to the doghouse' ideas offline ;)
Feb 23, 2006
73 posts
244 upvotes
Montreal
jdewit wrote: Works great for getting BBQ coals started.
This seems like great idea but 3 posts up says this thing isn't strong enough?

I often pull out my vacuum and use the blowy end to quick start the coals but I feel like an idiot lol!
[OP]
Nov 23, 2020
36 posts
120 upvotes
Burnaby BC
steven80 wrote: Can this be used to inflate a paddle board? I guess I'd need to find a Boston Valve adapter though.

Or does it not do high pressure inflation?
I think it can get you started to like 80% for your paddle board then finish the rest with the high pressure pump. I did it with a mattress inflator that plugs into the car last summer for the paddle board. You just have to hold it with the value. It will save you a lot of energy for the initial fill up :)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
9058 posts
3368 upvotes
Mississauga
Junspd3 wrote:
Thanks for the thread OP. Upvoted. I was just looking at this the other day for tire inflators because I hated the loud noise and the length of time it took my compact air compressor in the car to pump the tires when I did the changeover.

Now having watched the video, I know not to get this one, because it's not for tires. But rather, I need to get this one: https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi- ... ?rrec=true

Which happens to be $5 off as well.