Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

RYOBI 18V ONE+ High Volume Power Inflator (Tool Only) $29.88 (Was $41.48) +FS

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2023 12:14 am
Banned
Apr 16, 2023
41 posts
137 upvotes
calgary

[Home Depot] RYOBI 18V ONE+ High Volume Power Inflator (Tool Only) $29.88 (Was $41.48) +FS

Introducing the Ryobi ONE+ 18V High Volume Power Inflator. This new cordless tool is perfect for fast, high volume inflating and deflating of air mattresses and pool toys. It can inflate a standard twin air mattress in 45 seconds. This tool is not just limited to inflation and deflation; it can also be used as a portable bench top blower to keep your work surfaces clean from sawdust or debris; it can even accelerate charcoal readiness time on your grill by providing high volume oxygen where you need it. The pistol grip handles with GRIPZONE oversold provides user comfort as well as a locking trigger feature that prevents user fatigue. These features will help you power through any job effortlessly.
  • Features high volume inflation and deflation for air mattresses, pool toys, and other large inflatables
  • Rapid charcoal starter to quickly heat to desired temperatures
  • Use as portable sweeper for work surface clean up
  • Convenient on-board accessory compartment for pinch valve adaptor storage
  • Locking trigger feature prevents user fatigue
  • Includes: P738 High Volume Power Inflator, High Volume Nozzle, Pinch Valve Adaptor, Operator's Manual (Battery sold separately)
54 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2017
1010 posts
940 upvotes
GTA
Word of advice for this, you will need a minimum 4ah battery to run it more than 10 seconds.
Sep 1, 2008
667 posts
1701 upvotes
projectman44 wrote: Word of advice for this, you will need a minimum 4ah battery to run it more than 10 seconds.
I have this model. It can run at least 2 minutes on a 1.5ah battery. Perhaps your battery is defective or too old.

Btw, this model has been as low as $20 about 3 years ago.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9802 posts
5796 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Badder wrote: I have this model. It can run at least 2 minutes on a 1.5ah battery. Perhaps your battery is defective or too old.

Btw, this model has been as low as $20 about 3 years ago.
Yes. I use it for camp fire and it works for a long time. Although the ash will be bad for the motor. Better to put a filter at the air inlet when using it for camp fire.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
May 30, 2006
105 posts
326 upvotes
Ontario
I also picked one up for $12 a while back. These are great for camping, inflates air mattresses no problem and great to really get a campfire going.
Oct 25, 2008
484 posts
375 upvotes
I bought one and no matter what battery is attached it cannot run for more than 5~10 seconds so I think defects are common, make sure you test yours
Oct 10, 2006
298 posts
507 upvotes
New Westminster, BC
I have one, it's not good. Doesn't work with newer batteries, and it is super loud. $42 is a joke price, I think I paid $24 last year.
Sep 22, 2010
174 posts
186 upvotes
Guelph
jcss wrote: I bought one and no matter what battery is attached it cannot run for more than 5~10 seconds so I think defects are common, make sure you test yours
Same, I ended up using my old Ryobi One Yellow battery (NiCad) with it as the 2Ah Lithium battery would shut off after 5-10 seconds as well. If my memory is correct it will work with the larger 4Ah battery but I do not have one.

This is a known issue and if you look through previous threads on this on RFD you will see many people have the same problem.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1809 posts
1450 upvotes
Toronto
i use mine to dust off my work area, mitre saw, circular saw in the garage, ran it w/ 1.5ah and 4ah battery, continuous blowing, no problem at all.

love this little blower!
Nov 22, 2018
75 posts
50 upvotes
I'm guessing its some over-current protection or something that causes it to die quickly. On mine if I take the battery out, and put it back in the thing will keep working. It's annoying, so I'll have to try a 4ah battery some time and see if that just works fine!

In terms of the price, this is actually a pretty bad deal. I think I got this for $25 last year, and it's definitely not worth more than that. I'm not sure why no other brands make this kind of thing though :(
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
2195 posts
289 upvotes
yellowmp5 wrote: i use mine to dust off my work area, mitre saw, circular saw in the garage, ran it w/ 1.5ah and 4ah battery, continuous blowing, no problem at all.

love this little blower!
Good for blowing dust my friend? I do renovations,Thinking Face🤨 thanks
Chinese Food+MSG=Good Food :rolleyes:
Jul 17, 2016
157 posts
35 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Bought this Ryobi inflator about 3 weeks ago at the same price. You must use the 4ah battery or higher. Works great using 4ah battery, inflated and deflated 3 of Intex Excursion 5 Boats, and still have 2 bars left. Keep in mind, this is pretty loud but it's normal for this type of inflator.

If you already have a Ryobi 4ah battery then it's worth buying it. If you don't, the battery can be expensive.
Feb 24, 2013
158 posts
372 upvotes
projectman44 wrote: Word of advice for this, you will need a minimum 4ah battery to run it more than 10 seconds.
LOL, what? I've run this a bunch on a shitty 1.5AH battery with no issues for plenty more than 10 seconds....

I use this an an inflator/deflator for our kayak and have yet to have a fully charged 1.5AH fail to inflate it.
May 23, 2009
43 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
Very handy tool. As mentioned by others, works very well for campfire, air mattress. I also use it in the garage for blowing dust in work areas. And it also works very well as keyboard cleaners. No need to buy those expensive aerosol dust blowers.

I too sometimes have the issue of it not immediately starting, especially when using batteries not fully charged. When this happens, my workaround is to "prime" the motor by revving it by half-clicking the trigger multiple times until the rpm reaches it's peak.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2017
1010 posts
940 upvotes
GTA
KyoPeel wrote: LOL, what? I've run this a bunch on a shitty 1.5AH battery with no issues for plenty more than 10 seconds....

I use this an an inflator/deflator for our kayak and have yet to have a fully charged 1.5AH fail to inflate it.
True story. Took it camping and sure enough it would stop after staring to blow up air mattresses. Sure enough one of the other people I was with had same experience and advised a higher amperage battery. Did so and haven't had an issue since.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2017
1010 posts
940 upvotes
GTA
KyoPeel wrote: LOL, what? I've run this a bunch on a shitty 1.5AH battery with no issues for plenty more than 10 seconds....

I aint the only one.....

Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1809 posts
1450 upvotes
Toronto
chinese zzz wrote: Good for blowing dust my friend? I do renovations,Thinking Face🤨 thanks
wood saw dust, drywall dust, polystyrene, you name it!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)