Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

RYOBI 18V ONE+ HP Brushless Cordless Compact Drill/Driver or Impact Driver Kit with a FREE 2.0Ah Battery $129

[OP]
Nov 23, 2020
103 posts
426 upvotes
Burnaby BC

[Home Depot] RYOBI 18V ONE+ HP Brushless Cordless Compact Drill/Driver or Impact Driver Kit with a FREE 2.0Ah Battery $129

RYOBI 18V ONE+ HP Brushless Cordless Compact 1/4 -inch Impact Driver Kit with (2) 1.5 Ah Batteries, Charger and Bag
Model # PSBID01K|Store SKU # 1001570505
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi- ... 1001570505

+ FREE BATTERY - $78 VALUE
Buy one RYOBI 18V ONE+ HP Brushless Cordless Compact 1/4 -inch Impact Driver Kit with (2) 1.5 Ah Batteries, Charger and Bag (1001570505),
Get this FREE: RYOBI 18V ONE+ 2.0 Ah Compact Lithium-Ion Battery (1001134329).

RYOBI 18V ONE+ HP Brushless Cordless Compact 1/2 -inch Drill/Driver Kit with (2) 1.5 Ah Batteries, Charger and Bag
Model # PSBDD01K|Store SKU # 1001570504
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi- ... 1001570504

+ FREE BATTERY - $78 VALUE
Buy one RYOBI 18V ONE+ HP Brushless Cordless Compact 1/2 -inch Drill/Driver Kit with (2) 1.5 Ah Batteries, Charger and Bag (1001570504),
Get this FREE: RYOBI 18V ONE+ 2.0 Ah Compact Lithium-Ion Battery (1001134329).

Purchased the kit and battery:
Return value for the 2Ah battery is $48.61
Return value for the impact driver is $80.93

The drill/driver kit should have the same return value as the impact driver.

Limited time only. While quantities last. Free Item will appear in cart, subject to availability in-store or online.
Images
  • 7F4E121F-7718-448D-B6F2-1BDC167A0D7B.jpeg
Last edited by Junspd3 on May 5th, 2021 5:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Thread Summary
Looking to do some comparisons? Check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best cordless drills for DIY and construction projects!
74 replies
Nov 25, 2020
32 posts
19 upvotes
side question, what is the cheapest way to get a single Ryobi battery and charger ? Looking to get the Ryobi inflator for my iSUP but it needs a battery, it sells as tool only.
Dec 17, 2013
203 posts
226 upvotes
Victoria
Looks like this comes with 2 batteries already, so you get a 3rd battery for free?? Am I reading that correctly?
[OP]
Nov 23, 2020
103 posts
426 upvotes
Burnaby BC
toshis wrote: Looks like this comes with 2 batteries already, so you get a 3rd battery for free?? Am I reading that correctly?
That’s right! I wonder what are the partial return value for each item.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3628 posts
1784 upvotes
Ottawa
Bought Ryobi kit and items in Nov. 2 items have siezed. Oscillating tool and sawzall. Looking to build out either the 18v Bosch stuff we have instead or go rigid/milwaukee.

Ryobi seems good for very basic purposes and light use.
[OP]
Nov 23, 2020
103 posts
426 upvotes
Burnaby BC
EddieMonton wrote: side question, what is the cheapest way to get a single Ryobi battery and charger ? Looking to get the Ryobi inflator for my iSUP but it needs a battery, it sells as tool only.
Buy one of this kit with free battery and return the kit and keep the battery? I have not verified what are the partial refund for each. Or just find some batteries and charger on FB marketplace.
Jun 7, 2008
80 posts
7 upvotes
Good deal..ordered impact driver!!
Feb 8, 2006
555 posts
269 upvotes
Return value is pro rated value of what you paid
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1803 posts
881 upvotes
Toronto
not too sure what ill do with 3 batteries... and can't return items as stores are closed (Ontario)... hmmm
Nov 25, 2020
32 posts
19 upvotes
Junspd3 wrote: Buy one of this kit with free battery and return the kit and keep the battery? I have not verified what are the partial refund for each. Or just find some batteries and charger on FB marketplace.
the charger is part of the kit, so i won't have a charger doing this way. I guess i could do that and buy a charger of kijiji/marketplace (I'm reluctant to buy a battery of marketplace as there isn't a way to test, don't want to risk having a battery that dies too soon).
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11799 posts
3163 upvotes
Junspd3 wrote: Buy one of this kit with free battery and return the kit and keep the battery? I have not verified what are the partial refund for each. Or just find some batteries and charger on FB marketplace.
Not sure if I am doing the math right, but I think the kit is worth $77 return value and the battery is worth $53, percentage wise.
not sure if I did the math right.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
1983 posts
450 upvotes
toronto
EddieMonton wrote: side question, what is the cheapest way to get a single Ryobi battery and charger ? Looking to get the Ryobi inflator for my iSUP but it needs a battery, it sells as tool only.
That is precisely what I did.
I got the inflator from hd for $65 and the battery/charger from fb marketplace for 60
Mar 17, 2014
679 posts
376 upvotes
Vancouver
RFD effect?? link is not opening properly......
May 4, 2021
3 posts
5 upvotes
That's truly surprising to hear. I built up an entire basement using Ryobi gear and have been running it for about 8 years. Just recently upgraded to the brushless stuff because...well, because I can, but not because anything wasn't working.

I'm just a homeowner who tinkers, but I know of a few of people using it for light daily stuff and haven't heard any complaints.
Nov 25, 2020
32 posts
19 upvotes
chrisanthony14 wrote: That is precisely what I did.
I got the inflator from hd for $65 and the battery/charger from fb marketplace for 60
are you using it for iSUP as well ? just curious if you're happy with it for this application.

Amazon has the Dewalt inflator for 129 (doesn't come with battery but comes with 12V plug for car) which i'm also considering, better quality apparently. It can run on battery as well, but is sold separately.
[OP]
Nov 23, 2020
103 posts
426 upvotes
Burnaby BC
EddieMonton wrote: the charger is part of the kit, so i won't have a charger doing this way. I guess i could do that and buy a charger of kijiji/marketplace (I'm reluctant to buy a battery of marketplace as there isn't a way to test, don't want to risk having a battery that dies too soon).
True! I bought tool kits that I don't need tools and sold them on marketplace and kept the batteries, that made the batteries really good value. I have used the Ryobi inflator (P738) for my iSUP and i was able to get it inflated to about 80% then use the pump to pump it to 15psi. It saves you a lot of work for initial pumping.
[OP]
Nov 23, 2020
103 posts
426 upvotes
Burnaby BC
jackass_ca wrote: Not sure if I am doing the math right, but I think the kit is worth $77 return value and the battery is worth $53, percentage wise.
not sure if I did the math right.
You could be right! I will go purchase the impact driver kit and verify :)