• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2020 10:25 am
[OP]
Jun 15, 2012
23 posts
23 upvotes
LA PRAIRIE

[Home Depot] Ryobi 20% coupon on 18v and 40v tools - QC only YMMV

Bringing this back in hot deals as the coupon still works as of yesterday 8pm in Quebec.

Cashier scanned it without issue.

link to original thread

home-depot-ryobi-20-coupon-barcode-2389178/
Last edited by unwoundqc on Jul 24th, 2020 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
43 replies
Apr 6, 2013
235 posts
141 upvotes
unwoundqc wrote: Bringing this back in hot deals as the coupon still works as of yesterday 8pm in Quebec.

Cashier scanned it without issue.
If it's actually back it would make sense to bring back the existing thread with all of the information, not start a new one with nothing in it.
I think there should be a few confirmed successes before reviving it.
Dec 4, 2017
130 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto-ON
grahamj89 wrote: If it's actually back it would make sense to bring back the existing thread with all of the information, not start a new one with nothing in it.
I think there should be a few confirmed successes before reviving it.
Which coupon? I tested it yesterday around 2PM and there was an expiration date as 7/15th. Cashier was good to accept if it was active, but that was not the case.
Apr 6, 2013
235 posts
141 upvotes
MrMello wrote:
Which coupon? I tested it yesterday around 2PM and there was an expiration date as 7/15th. Cashier was good to accept if it was active, but that was not the case.
[Home Depot] RYOBI 20% coupon barcode

I would guess the deal is not back as OP claims, they just got a cashier to apply the coupon even though they shouldn't have. Huge YMMV.

But if it works at self checkout for a few people then maybe it's back.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
17414 posts
7252 upvotes
Oakville
grahamj89 wrote: [Home Depot] RYOBI 20% coupon barcode

I would guess the deal is not back as OP claims, they just got a cashier to apply the coupon even though they shouldn't have. Huge YMMV.
Yeah, until we get confirmation of it working at self checkouts in QC (all the reports in Ontario appear to be dead at self checkout), it's gonna be a big YMMV right now.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
[OP]
Jun 15, 2012
23 posts
23 upvotes
LA PRAIRIE
Well i dont underatand the downvotes. Just trying to give the info to people interested.

I asked mods to revive old thread and did not get a reply.
Apr 6, 2013
235 posts
141 upvotes
unwoundqc wrote: Well i dont underatand the downvotes. Just trying to give the info to people interested.

I think people have lots of information from the 52 page thread that was around before the deal died.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1670 posts
277 upvotes
Lévis
unwoundqc wrote: Well i dont underatand the downvotes. Just trying to give the info to people interested.

Some peoples are just dumb, don't worry.

As for the coupon, did you show the picture on your cell phone, a print, else?
Pourquoi pas?
Apr 30, 2019
14 posts
2 upvotes
Waiting for confirmation for it working at self-checkout.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
4281 posts
22185 upvotes
Montreal
wearysky wrote: Yeah, until we get confirmation of it working at self checkouts in QC (all the reports in Ontario appear to be dead at self checkout), it's gonna be a big YMMV right now.
We don't have self-checkouts in Quebec, but I have stated in the larger thread of two Montreal area locations that were able to scan and accept the code: St-Henri, St-Constant and I can also confirm yesterday at Greenfield Park.

@unwoundqc : Which location? Seeing that you are in LaP...do I assume St-Constant?
Nov 8, 2005
494 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto

Yep - no worries, many people are getting casual on downvoting/disrespecting people online nowadays. I know this is YMMV but still thanks for the heads up.
Last edited by ahson on Jul 24th, 2020 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Jun 15, 2012
23 posts
23 upvotes
LA PRAIRIE
St bruno yesterday which had a lot of stock of many products compared to st constant and greenfieldparl