[Home Depot] Ryobi 20% coupon on 18v and 40v tools - QC only YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2020 10:25 am
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
17414 posts
7252 upvotes
Oakville
unwoundqc wrote: Well i dont underatand the downvotes. Just trying to give the info to people interested.

I asked mods to revive old thread and did not get a reply.
Not that downvotes actually mean anything, but if it bugs you I'd at least edit your OP to include a "(Quebec only?) - ymmv" in the title

And maybe a link to the original thread ( home-depot-ryobi-20-coupon-barcode-2389178/ ) or the actual coupon images themselves, in the body of the post.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Mar 31, 2011
95 posts
38 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
So maybe edit the thread title to include "QC only" (assuming code is dead in ATL provinces)?
Buying things you don't need is what RFD is all about.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
9579 posts
791 upvotes
Mississauga
Code is dead, I asked Ryobi on FB and they confirmed that home depot was the one that pulled the coupon
RFD 41-0-0
Ebay 31-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Nov 14, 2006
267 posts
279 upvotes
Montreal
krazykanuck wrote: We don't have self-checkouts in Quebec, but I have stated in the larger thread of two Montreal area locations that were able to scan and accept the code: St-Henri, St-Constant and I can also confirm yesterday at Greenfield Park.

@unwoundqc : Which location? Seeing that you are in LaP...do I assume St-Constant?
Could have used this info to get the 20% off but my pocket is safe this way. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye

Way too much negativity on RFD these days. Upvoted OP to counter balance the effort.
Nov 15, 2006
502 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
Does anybody know if the Newmarket store is having a Ryobi Day today handing out the 20% coupon?
Nov 22, 2017
921 posts
1323 upvotes
wrecker wrote: Does anybody know if the Newmarket store is having a Ryobi Day today handing out the 20% coupon?
The 20% coupon has been scrapped going forward.
Nov 8, 2005
494 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
Canadiansinner wrote: The 20% coupon has been scrapped going forward.
so the code won't even work if I scan it at self checkout?
Nov 22, 2017
921 posts
1323 upvotes
ahson wrote: so the code won't even work if I scan it at self checkout?
Been dead since the 23rd across the board. Cashier or self checkout.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
17414 posts
7252 upvotes
Oakville
wrecker wrote: Does anybody know if the Newmarket store is having a Ryobi Day today handing out the 20% coupon?
Ryobi Day coupon is dead for the rest of the summer, as far as I can tell.
Nov 8, 2005
494 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
wearysky wrote: Ryobi Day coupon is dead for the rest of the summer, as far as I can tell.
It's a shame that HD scarped the 20% coupon as this made the Ryobi Day pretty meh.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
17414 posts
7252 upvotes
Oakville
ahson wrote: It's a shame that HD scarped the 20% coupon as this made the Ryobi Day pretty meh.
Shrug - blame Home Depot screwing up the coupon and RFDers taking advantage of it, and blowing the marketing budget on the promo in a little over a week. Lol. Guess I'm waiting till Black Friday for the next good Ryobi One+ deals, now (or the occasional clearance deal, but I never seem to have any luck with those at my local HD locations having any stock)
Nov 8, 2005
494 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
wearysky wrote: Shrug - blame Home Depot screwing up the coupon and RFDers taking advantage of it, and blowing the marketing budget on the promo in a little over a week. Lol. Guess I'm waiting till Black Friday for the next good Ryobi One+ deals, now (or the occasional clearance deal, but I never seem to have any luck with those at my local HD locations having any stock)
Yea this is on Home Depot and/or the RFD effect lol. The Ryobi rep sounded a little down when I spoke with him the other day talking about how those 20% coupon are being removed by HD.
Nov 15, 2006
502 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
I am sure their profit margin is more than 20%. The RFD effect should be more than welcomed in the tough pandemic period. Scrapping the coupon is definitely not a good move.
May 2, 2018
107 posts
185 upvotes
Anybody tried using it recently in QC?
Dec 7, 2016
151 posts
102 upvotes
Montreal
andygps wrote: Anybody tried using it recently in QC?
Waiting for you to let us know if it still works Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes