Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Ryobi 20% coupon on 18v and 40v tools - QC only YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2020 10:25 am
Apr 8, 2007
692 posts
140 upvotes
checked yesterday and on their screen, it says the code was expired on July 15 2020....
Living in this big world, I have a little dream.
Apr 6, 2013
234 posts
141 upvotes
ovovov wrote: checked yesterday and on their screen, it says the code was expired on July 15 2020....
In Quebec?
Coupon in the rest of the country stopped working a while ago.
OP tried to revive this as a Quebec deal but no one can confirm it. It was such a good deal before, if it's still live in Quebec I'm surprised we aren't hearing about it.
[OP]
Jun 15, 2012
23 posts
23 upvotes
LA PRAIRIE
Still works tried it tonight

best kept secret

see attached
Images
  • 77A14653-489A-4E38-841E-7DA5B59D55AF.png
Mar 31, 2011
86 posts
32 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
Geez, this is like that Christmas fruit cake that refuses to get finished off, except this is in the summer!
Buying things you don't need is what RFD is all about.
Apr 6, 2013
234 posts
141 upvotes
unwoundqc wrote: Still works tried it tonight

best kept secret

see attached
That's great! You guys are lucky.
I wonder if they have a different POS system they use in Quebec and never removed the coupon from it.
Dec 20, 2009
13 posts
4 upvotes
Québec City
I bought the 18v 6-tool set in Quebec city with this coupon on july 20th and a lawnmower and a weed eater a few days before. Now I wonder if I go back there to grab the free miter saw (with the purchase of this same tool kit) in the flyer this week with my receipt, if they will let me go with it.

EDIT: It worked! Got the 18v 6-tool kit + the free 18v miter saw for 262.40$+tx with the 20% coupon. YEAH!
Last edited by LemLem360 on Jul 30th, 2020 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Jun 15, 2012
23 posts
23 upvotes
LA PRAIRIE
Grabbed the free battery for the saw i bought yesterday. Both promo stack in quebec
May 2, 2018
106 posts
185 upvotes
Tried it 30 minutes ago in Greenfield park and no go. The cashier was nice enough to also try to enter it manually, but the system wouldn't take it. She said she got a message saying coupon not found :/
On a side note, the inflator+battery is not acknowledged by the system and a manager had to manually enter it. Refund value on the batteries $0.01 ugh..
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7480 posts
1626 upvotes
Mont-Royal
andygps wrote: Tried it 30 minutes ago in Greenfield park and no go. The cashier was nice enough to also try to enter it manually, but the system wouldn't take it. She said she got a message saying coupon not found :/
On a side note, the inflator+battery is not acknowledged by the system and a manager had to manually enter it. Refund value on the batteries $0.01 ugh..
SquadG wrote: Promo didn't work at Vaudreuil 3PM today.
On the stack free battery promotion or the 20% won't work for anything even regular price?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7480 posts
1626 upvotes
Mont-Royal
unwoundqc wrote: Grabbed the free battery for the saw i bought yesterday. Both promo stack in quebec
Does it still work for normal items?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
[OP]
Jun 15, 2012
23 posts
23 upvotes
LA PRAIRIE
I dont think it works anymore, tried on friday and it would not add to the free battery anymore.

Fun while it lasted
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7480 posts
1626 upvotes
Mont-Royal
unwoundqc wrote: I dont think it works anymore, tried on friday and it would not add to the free battery anymore.

Fun while it lasted
what about without the batteries?
- Training 101
[OP]
Jun 15, 2012
23 posts
23 upvotes
LA PRAIRIE
L4cky wrote: what about without the batteries?
I did not try. Cant tell