Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

RYOBI 3000-PSI 2.3-GPM Honda Gas Pressure Washer $398

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 15th, 2020 9:14 pm
Jun 14, 2011
569 posts
363 upvotes
Ottawa

[Home Depot] RYOBI 3000-PSI 2.3-GPM Honda Gas Pressure Washer $398

Ready to clean around the House?
Performance is tested and rated in accordance with PWMA standard PW101
Powerful Honda premium GCV160 engine
On-board detergent tank for easy soap application
5-in-1 nozzle for maximum versatility
35 ft. non marring high pressure hose for 40% longer reach
Includes: (1) Gas Pressure Washer, (1) Hose, (1) Spray Gun, (1) Nozzle
Images
  • p_1001300147.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on May 2nd, 2020 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
I am a Koodo, Phonebox and Lucky mobile customer and an avid Linux user
20 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2009
2682 posts
1779 upvotes
Durham
Thanks op!

Can someone tell me are all Honda engine pressure washer gas powered?
Jul 17, 2010
362 posts
399 upvotes
Thanks OP for sharing.

For this price, I would wait for a horizontal pw.
Jul 14, 2019
755 posts
1215 upvotes
jugojugo wrote: Thanks op!

Can someone tell me are all Honda engine pressure washer gas powered?
Yes - they do not make any electric units.

In a pressure washer, what you want the most are usually A) getting a induction motor and B) High GPM (often you find really high pressure advertised, but low GPM). For example, if you are washing a car and want to use a foam cannon, you need higher GPM than a lot of the cheap units offer for it to work properly.
Jul 14, 2019
755 posts
1215 upvotes
reyoasian wrote: How's the Yamaha engine vs the Honda one?
Both companies are extremely experienced in making top-notch simple motors like this that last forever - I wouldn't think there is any meaningful difference between the two over the product's lifespan.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1062 posts
543 upvotes
Toronto
Our cheap electric $128 Ryobi died after a few years and won't power on. When we get a new one I will go gas. Costco sounds like a good call.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
1928 posts
214 upvotes
Hmm I'm seeing some electric start pressure washers out there on the market now, I may opt for one of those instead of a pull/recoil start
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2016
1569 posts
1156 upvotes
TOMTEC wrote: Here's another good option... Honda engine, but horizontal, which is more durable than vertical. It's regular price of $349.96 is better than the Ryobi's sale price, it just doesn't come with the Ryobi 3yr warranty.

https://www.tscstores.com/WASHER-2700PS ... 60931.aspx
I'd say thats a better buy, neither one I'd consider hot though. That Ryobi has been on clearance in the fall for sub $300.

Also, in a pressure washer you should be more concerned with the quality of the pump vs. the quality of the engine. Most off shore engines now days are fairly robust with regular maintenance and will outlast any pump in this price range.
Jul 3, 2017
108 posts
193 upvotes
FYI the hose this comes with will frustrate you to no end with tangles it's a hard plastic that keeps it's shape other wise this pressure washer is killer
Oct 6, 2018
183 posts
118 upvotes
ry3w33 wrote: FYI the hose this comes with will frustrate you to no end with tangles it's a hard plastic that keeps it's shape other wise this pressure washer is killer
I agree with the hose getting tangled up but the unit itself is awesome I bought it 3 days ago for the same price
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
6222 posts
694 upvotes
Quebec
CanadaCPU wrote: Yes - they do not make any electric units.

In a pressure washer, what you want the most are usually A) getting a induction motor and B) High GPM (often you find really high pressure advertised, but low GPM). For example, if you are washing a car and want to use a foam cannon, you need higher GPM than a lot of the cheap units offer for it to work properly.
so when is Tesla coming out with their pressure washers?
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2004
3236 posts
1612 upvotes
Pretty decent price. Once you go gas, you’ll never go back.
Oct 15, 2008
654 posts
170 upvotes
London
How would it compare to this one at Canadian tire. Champion Pressure Washer

I was reading in another RFD thread about another model of Champion that was highly rated for the price. I know this one is $100 more than the one up for discussion, but how does it compare?
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
We bought the power stroke last year from costco and the thing would not spray at all it sounded different but no leaks.Took it back to costco and someone in the tire department made a comment saying i may have just not known how to use it so i said lets go show me then.
He said no no just refund him and i insisted he made the comment so the manager told him to get it going and to "show me" how it worked.
after 20 minutes and 2 of them they had no clue what was wrong lol.
I bought another one and they gave me 10% off for my time but this one was working great since,We ended up giving it to a family member who needed one and im just going to buy a bigger one now.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Nov 2, 2018
58 posts
19 upvotes
Not sure its one-off a case but homedepot seems to have not caught up with this rush in online order processing . My last couple of curbside pickup orders are pending for weeks even though the items are avilable in the store.CT seems to have a well functional process in place for curbside pickup.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
2869 posts
2130 upvotes
For those intersted, Obsessed garage has an excellent breakdown on several units.

I went with the ryobi 1800psi and plan on upgradingthe hose to a 3/8 with MTM gun.
Foam cannon already works and i have a QD package on ordr
Smash that like button!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)