[Home Depot] RYOBI 4-Tool Combo with FREE Multi Tool $199

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2020 10:14 am
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
8510 posts
755 upvotes
Haha, whoops wrong thread... got my google chrome tabs mixed up, haha

wing0 wrote: Are you referring to Ryobi or Ridgid?
Is there lifetime warranty on Ryobi?
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Oct 18, 2019
22 posts
8 upvotes
Ahhh can't decide if I want to stack the deals and get this with a third battery and the multi tool or just get the kit and return the multi tool and save the money!?!?! First world problems!
Apr 5, 2009
185 posts
65 upvotes
MarcALeB wrote: Ahhh can't decide if I want to stack the deals and get this with a third battery and the multi tool or just get the kit and return the multi tool and save the money!?!?! First world problems!
You are not the only one.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
8510 posts
755 upvotes
the Sawzal is excellent for a home owner. With the right blade you can do many things with it. Pruning trees, demo work and even cutting lumber in a pinch. I usually won't use it to cut plumbing and such because control is a bit of an issue and you don't want to nick water lines and such. For any DIY'er home reno person... it's an invaluable tool imho.
funinagg wrote: whats a sawzall? i am new to this (:
got it, 6-pack comes with free saw, so yes, 2 more saws for $129 more.
i dont think i need the compound saw though circular maybe more useful than reciprocating. or perhaps all three have different use cases. hope i can grab the circular in some other sale.
would have been nice to just lend or borrow from neighbors. i am sure we all have too much that is rarely used.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Aug 23, 2019
381 posts
278 upvotes
Okay I don't get it why is the LED light considered a tool here, or why thats a good deal? Do people return it? I do like the deal where you get to pick the tool you want though, and would go with that instead.
Nov 25, 2018
13 posts
3 upvotes
The 6 tool combo with the free miter saw is a better deal, I think I will go buy that and it's going to be all I need for my first house and the DIY projects. I think the deal is even hotter than the 20% coupon as the saw value is 159 $ and the 6 tool kit is still 328 $ !
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
8510 posts
755 upvotes
You can't "break" up the combo... you can generally return the starter kit for xyz amount stated on the receipt if purchased instore or the multi-tool. But sometimes it won't work... either by the way the system puts in the products or by a jerk store manager.
shaolinmonk wrote: how does the return math work?

Don't think i want the impact driver or the light lol
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Deal Guru
Jul 16, 2003
10107 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
sleepyguy wrote: You can't "break" up the combo... you can generally return the starter kit for xyz amount stated on the receipt if purchased instore.
i see... the multi-tool seems useful
Follow me on instagram to see Toronto https://instagram.com/kennyk3n/
Apr 24, 2010
629 posts
274 upvotes
Canada
Anyone in Mississauga area buying this kit but not wanting the multi-tool. I offer $60 for it.
Apr 6, 2013
235 posts
141 upvotes
Amowagou wrote: Anyone in Mississauga area buying this kit but not wanting the multi-tool. I offer $60 for it.
Why would anyone take you up on that when they can return it for $88.45 with tax at the same time they buy the kit?
Apr 6, 2013
235 posts
141 upvotes
Amowagou wrote: Anyone in Mississauga area buying this kit but not wanting the multi-tool. I offer $60 for it.
The best deal you can get on this is with returning the free battery with the other promo. $85.87 with tax.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
8510 posts
755 upvotes
Haha! Home depot knows more people are home... sell more tools... people will by more reno materials to use those tools :)

Yes this by far the best deals I've seen in a few months span (not just this one).
LovinIt wrote: Man, the RYOBI 18V ONE+ Lithium-Ion Cordless 4-Tool Combo Kit with (2) Batteries, Charger, and Bag at $199 is nice. Adding in the return buy-back of the Multi-tool: $75.99 the price ends up being $123.01 (pus tax) for a lot off tools vs price. I got in on the RIGID sub-compact $250 deal, but this deal is making me think hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Counterargument: Just a one-time replacement under the LSA for RIGID makes it worth while for a higher initial cost vs buying new from RYOBI.

What's with all the tool deals lately? Love it. I can start building my tool arsenal.
Last edited by sleepyguy on Jul 30th, 2020 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1241 posts
503 upvotes
Isn't the ridgid one a better deal if you ever plan use an impact wrench? impact wrenches are pretty expensive.

No clue, picked this up as well.

I now have a trunk full of tools that I will probably use once a year.
Apr 24, 2010
629 posts
274 upvotes
Canada
grahamj89 wrote: Why would anyone take you up on that when they can return it for $88.45 with tax at the same time they buy the kit?
Only if one can actually buy the kit and return the multi-tool for $88.45 + tax. A poster from the other thread showed his receipt for an inflator at full price and the bonus starter kit for $0.01.

Thread Information

There are currently 17 users viewing this thread. (8 members and 9 guests)

Adster, lilguy, lsafrany, punkren, ShivaA70367, Dzevid, freebies_r_us, bizznatches