Hot Deals

[Home Depot] RYOBI 4-Tool Combo with FREE Multi Tool $199

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2020 8:41 am
Apr 6, 2013
235 posts
141 upvotes
Amowagou wrote: Only if one can actually buy the kit and return the multi-tool for $88.45 + tax. A poster from the other thread showed his receipt for an inflator at full price and the bonus starter kit for $0.01.
True, that could be an issue if it doesn't register correctly in their system.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2004
3862 posts
789 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP.
I got the 6 tool kit with 20% off last time around. Haven't open it yet, but didn't really need the circular saw as already have corded one, but wanted multitool.
This one helped me save money on unnecessary duplicate tool.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1670 posts
277 upvotes
Lévis
wiggum083 wrote: Now I'm on the fence, is this combo better than the ridgid combo with free tool for 249 a couple weeks back? The ridgid combo is brushless, i dont believe this one is. Any advice, which one should i should keep?
Same thing for me. Ryobi for better prices or Ridgid for lifetime warranty? Tough choice.

To all: as far as I know, these are not brushless tools. Not a deal killer IMHO (if the brushes last long or are easy to replace) but that is something to consider. The price is low for a reason.
Last edited by SPARTACVS on Jul 31st, 2020 11:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pourquoi pas?
Oct 18, 2019
22 posts
8 upvotes
MarcALeB wrote: Ahhh can't decide if I want to stack the deals and get this with a third battery and the multi tool or just get the kit and return the multi tool and save the money!?!?! First world problems!
Would it be crazy to say that the multi tool with battery goes on sale at around 80$ now and then so one could save the money for now and buy latter?
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
1660 posts
139 upvotes
Looks like the deal is dead, it went back to regular price, $248.
Oct 18, 2019
22 posts
8 upvotes
Dead and staking deal/glitch to get the free battery seems to be fixed also.

EDIT : price is now 249$ (was 199 yesterday) but you can still use the glitch an add an extra multi tool to your order and get a free battery for the free multitool (stack both deal).
Last edited by MarcALeB on Jul 31st, 2020 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 6, 2013
235 posts
141 upvotes
MarcALeB wrote: Dead and staking deal/glitch to get the free battery seems to be fixed also.
You always had to have two multi tools in cart to get two batteries. That is still working as of this morning.
Oct 18, 2019
22 posts
8 upvotes
grahamj89 wrote: You always had to have two multi tools in cart to get two batteries. That is still working as of this morning.
You are correct! Don't know why it did not work this morning when I first tried it! My mistake!!! I'll blame it on the coffee.

Still glad I picked it up at yesterdays price! Now will go return the extra multi-tool!
Apr 6, 2013
235 posts
141 upvotes
MarcALeB wrote: You are correct! Don't know why it did not work this morning when I first tried it! My mistake!!! I'll blame it on the coffee.

Still glad I picked it up at yesterdays price! Now will go return the extra multi-tool!
Can you return just the multi tool or a multi tool and battery? I'm glad it actually worked out for someone.
Oct 15, 2009
19 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
I tried adding a second multi-tool but it's not adding the free battery. Maybe they changed the setup for that.
Oct 15, 2009
19 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
dougiedougler wrote: I tried adding a second multi-tool but it's not adding the free battery. Maybe they changed the setup for that.
Whoops, what I meant to say was that it adds the free battery but then removes the battery if I remove the second tool. I guess the idea is to buy the extra multi-tool and then go return it later?

Thread Information

There are currently 11 users viewing this thread. (7 members and 4 guests)

henryd, KenjiYo, JulienB1920, Artyom, sabesh00, gurlcrazeeh, jaisan