Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

RYOBI 4-Tool Combo with FREE Multi Tool $199

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 10th, 2020 9:08 pm
Mar 26, 2013
242 posts
178 upvotes
Twin Peaks
alexttp wrote: Just out of curiosity: does anyone actually find that light useful? I've got one with a 6-tool combo a few years ago, and am still to use it even once. Unlike, say, the folding light bar and the dual-source work light, both of which I'm using extensively.
I picked up a ryobi rebrand walmart 'powerit' light/saw/saw/driver/batts set for $99 a few years ago since they were dumping nicad stuff, the light has been used constantly in rv because its handy and high quality light for seeing what went bump in the night, original xenon bulb still works after many hard drops. Batteries are toast though last year, so I grabbed this new ryobi one kit last year and after tiny mod with the dremel I use the new batteries with this old light. Sorry you asked?
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
3220 posts
1192 upvotes
Lévis
TySloth wrote: Check your tracking information..
You were right. Hadn't notice each item had a specific tracking. Was looking at HD tracking, which is very basic...
Well, order was made July 30th and the expected delivery date for my multi-tool is august 21st. So 3 feaking weeks, if it really arrives on that date. Who said slow? Funny part is I also ordered soem Ridgid tools because I wasn't sure if I was to go Ryobi or Ridgid and I received some Ridgid batteries the day after the order.
Last edited by SPARTACVS on Aug 14th, 2020 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pourquoi pas?
Aug 30, 2017
195 posts
263 upvotes
HuoShing wrote: I picked up a ryobi rebrand walmart 'powerit' light/saw/saw/driver/batts set for $99 a few years ago since they were dumping nicad stuff, the light has been used constantly in rv because its handy and high quality light for seeing what went bump in the night, original xenon bulb still works after many hard drops. Batteries are toast though last year, so I grabbed this new ryobi one kit last year and after tiny mod with the dremel I use the new batteries with this old light. Sorry you asked?
Why would I be sorry? I asked because I didn't find a good use for it, and was curious if someone else did. You did. Good for you. Enjoy.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
3220 posts
1192 upvotes
Lévis
Would you guys keep the P118B charger that come with this kit or the P118 model that comes with the free battery sarter kit sold in the actual event promotion? I have a very hard time to find the difference between the two except the transformer location and maybe nicd capability.
Pourquoi pas?
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
3220 posts
1192 upvotes
Lévis
Just wanted to let you know that because I was able to get this deal at 200$, I choose to go Ryobi instead of Ridgid (tough choice). BTW, the bag, while not great, is better than I expected.

Along with these tools, I equiped myself with the actual promo (free starter kit): soldering iron, orbital sander, circular saw, workbench lamp and inflator/deflator (got it at 60$). I will sell most of the batteries and chargers (except a 4 and a 2 Ah and 2 chargers). I've done some math (cost + tx - resales) and grand total should be around 380$. So each tool will cost me an average of less than 45$. While they are not great tools, it's masterscrap prices with better quality...

thanks
Last edited by SPARTACVS on Sep 10th, 2020 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pourquoi pas?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
2483 posts
2496 upvotes
Ottawa
SPARTACVS wrote: Just wanted to let you know that because I was able to get this deal at 200$, I choose to go Ryobi instead of Ridgid (tough choice). BTW, the bag, while not great, is better than I expected.

Along with these tools, I equiped myself with the actual promo (free starter kit): soldering iron, orbital sander, circular saw, workbench lamp and inflator/deflator (got it at 60$). I will sell most of the batteries (except a 4 and a 2 Ah) and chargers. I've done some math (cost + tx - resales) and each tool will cost me an average of less than 45$. While they are not great tools, it's masterscrap prices with better quality...

thanks
I find three batteries handy. Two for day to day use and a floater that stays near the inflator and / or in the trunk with the inflator.
Dec 2, 2006
560 posts
99 upvotes
Bradford
Multi tool seems to always be OOS every time I look
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
3220 posts
1192 upvotes
Lévis
cloak wrote: I find three batteries handy. Two for day to day use and a floater that stays near the inflator and / or in the trunk with the inflator.
Good point. My plan is to get third one when there will be a deal on a HP battery (ideally with the smart charger). Remember, black friday, hollidays and spring are not far Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Pourquoi pas?