[Home Depot] Ryobi 40V Leaf Blower with Battery 3ah - $109.00

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2019 12:24 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1935 posts
543 upvotes
Ottawa
I ordered for pickup at Gloucester as well.
Didn't get a confirmation email from home Depot with my order #, only from PayPal.

Will have to call in to see the status of my order later I guess. :( Hopefully it's not cancelled
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1725 posts
623 upvotes
Montreal
I had 4 orders due to the E100 error.
3 orders @ Greenfield Park got cancelled this morning.
1 order @ St. Bruno now ready for pickup.
Sep 25, 2005
51 posts
87 upvotes
I reordered again this Morning... Got the cancelation from them not long after...

Saying out of stock
Jan 22, 2019
177 posts
139 upvotes
Got the last one in Barrhaven. Shows it's ready for pick up! Thanks OP!
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12101 posts
22413 upvotes
Scarborough
nxkev wrote:
Sep 1st, 2019 10:15 pm
I saw this deal at my local homedepot. I don't ever remember this being so cheap, so I am not sure what the price is. It comes with a 3ah battery with charger. I have the ecosystem so it was definitely worth it. Test it out this afternoon, not a bad tool.
I was lucky enough to grab one of these over the weekend. Thanks for sharing OP!
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Dec 16, 2012
75 posts
53 upvotes
Montreal
Ordered 2 but decided to keep only 1, I'm in montreal pm me if you are looking for one
Nov 8, 2018
24 posts
65 upvotes
Hkjer wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2019 7:17 am
My order got cancelled this morning.

Did anyone else have the same experience?

I ordered one yesterday from Guelph. It was cancelled this morning. I ordered one from Brantford this morning and it was cancelled within 30 minutes. Both claimed out of stock. I went to the Kitchener one which is closest to my house and had 10 in stock but was listed at $218. I found a very helpful employee and showed them the price in Guelph on my phone but it showed out of stock. I told them I saw the deal online and was confused. They looked it up in their system and it showed 1 in stock in Guelph for $109. The guy said he wasn't going to make me drive to Guelph and sold it to me for $109. They now have 9 left. Good luck.
Jul 3, 2008
733 posts
138 upvotes
boisbriand
got 2 reservations at beaubien store if someone want them at cost
Jul 20, 2009
718 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto
Reviews don't look great. I know it's good price for the charger and battery too but meh
Jul 16, 2019
16 posts
12 upvotes
Peterborough
Had an appointment in Durham today. Ordered 2 of these blowers online last night. If anyone wants one I'll be here for the next couple of hours before driving back to Peterborough. RFD has cleared out GTA from what I can see.
Thanks OP, wife will be happy for her birthday next week.
Dec 4, 2011
158 posts
37 upvotes
Gta
I'll take it, I will be in Peterborough this week.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1935 posts
543 upvotes
Ottawa
Well shit. I managed to pick one up earlier today. And looks like the charger is defective... I can't charge my battery, tried multiple outlets.

I won't be able to get a replacement.. any suggestions on how to go about with this? Hoping I won't have to return it either..
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
2226 posts
30 upvotes
Vietlord wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2019 5:58 pm
Well shit. I managed to pick one up earlier today. And looks like the charger is defective... I can't charge my battery, tried multiple outlets.

I won't be able to get a replacement.. any suggestions on how to go about with this? Hoping I won't have to return it either..
Buy one online at full price shipped, swap the units for return for web order