Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Ryobi 40V Leaf Blower with Battery 3ah - $109.00

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2019 12:24 pm
Jul 16, 2019
16 posts
12 upvotes
Peterborough
I ordered and picked up 2. I now have a spare one. I will be in the Durham region from about 5pm onwards for a while. If interested let me know. Box is still sealed. I will bring my charged battery with me for testing if needed. Not interested in putting it on Kijiji, sooner help someone who needs one.
Mar 8, 2006
299 posts
74 upvotes
Vancouver
oldmanlogan wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2019 9:40 am
Would this be overkill to dry cars?

Don’t need to move leaves or debris but I’ve been wanting a faster way of drying off two cars and avoiding scratch marks. Was going to get a cheaper one of these but I’ve got a 40v trimmer so the additional battery at this price feels like a great deal. Thanks op
I have the toro corded Jetfan which is a lot more powerful than this. It dries my ceramic coated car in a few min.

It would be better if it came with a duckbill shaped nozzle, noticed this ryobi doesn’t have the extra nozzle too
May 3, 2016
115 posts
55 upvotes
Brampton
I have a brand new sealed box .. i am in Brampton.. can give it to someone in need..
Dec 20, 2007
52 posts
14 upvotes
Kitchener
Thanks OP. Been wanting a blower and already have the ryobi trimmer and mower. Almost bought one of these tool only off of kijiji but luckily for me dude sold it before I could get there. Not much more and I get the blower with battery, charger & warranty. I'm happy.

I ordered in store pickup from Brampton West. Ordered an hr ago, pickup confirmation about a half hr ago. Will pick up on way to work tomorrow.

Cheers.

FWIW I haven't had a bad experience with Ryobi cordless. My trimmer was my first buy. 2.6 ah battery died after sitting indoors on the charger for a winter. Was replaced no issues in the spring (take it in to home depot and new one is mailed to you). Later that same year the replacement battery died. Ryobi replaced again without issue.

Last year when I moved I bought the mower with the 5 ah battery. Cordless electric mowing has been a game changer. 2 years now and I love it as much as the first time I bought it.

No issues with either unit since the second trimmer battery replacement.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
2201 posts
948 upvotes
, ON
Is it not better to get the blower and vacuum as well? With blower only, you have to use another tool or your hands to put them in the paper bag.
Aug 22, 2011
237 posts
73 upvotes
Vancouver
dhype55 wrote:
Sep 8th, 2019 6:20 pm
I have the toro corded Jetfan which is a lot more powerful than this. It dries my ceramic coated car in a few min.

It would be better if it came with a duckbill shaped nozzle, noticed this ryobi doesn’t have the extra nozzle too
Care to share which Toro model you have? Looking for a leaf blower to dry my car as well! Cheers.
Jan 30, 2016
245 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I got 1 in Bolton yesterday. There a bunch on a high shelf. Looked like maybe 8? Pretty nice drive too up highway 50, empty roads giving me a nice Sunday drive
Mar 6, 2018
40 posts
27 upvotes
For the peeps in Kitchener and Waterloo, I visited the Home Depot today on Ottawa Street (Kitchener) and they had about 10 units on the floor to the right of the main entrance. They are marked at the $109 price point.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
2201 posts
948 upvotes
, ON
Is it not better to get the blower and vacuum as well? With blower only, you have to use another tool or your hands to put them in the paper bag. Curious to hear what people take on this thought
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4872 posts
1130 upvotes
anotherbargainhunter wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 7:12 am
Is it not better to get the blower and vacuum as well? With blower only, you have to use another tool or your hands to put them in the paper bag. Curious to hear what people take on this thought
This blower is cordless, which is a very convenient feature. I've been on the lookout for a cordless blower with the vaccum feature and have not seen one at all. Those ones seem to still be all corded. At least for a good price. I think there is a Ryobi one wheels, that you roll around picking up the leaves, but that sort of defeats the purpose of cordless a bit.

On a related note, I picked up the updated version of the blower talked about in this thread for $100 off, so $128, at Richmond Hill on Highway 7. It was a demo model, so no box, but came with 40V battery, and the newer smaller charger (which apparently charges at the same rate). They had two, I bought one, so there is one more, but I think it was tool only.

https://the-home-depot-ca.pxf.io/c/3413 ... 1001215705

They updated the blower to this one, to have more power and be lighter weight. Reviews for it seem to be solid so far, without all the complaints of it breaking down like the original one posted in here. We'll see how it goes.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Jul 20, 2011
29 posts
14 upvotes
NORTH YORK
got the blower and charged the battery, blew my front lawn and driveway, the battery capacity is just enough, probably for 30-40 minutes of blowing. It's a strong blower, can get the leaves off my lawn. The only complain it's a little bit heavy.
Apr 9, 2009
460 posts
504 upvotes
Calgary
Any chance this is good for snow?
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
1545 posts
483 upvotes
Edmonton
this must be just out east. all the west stock showing 218

R U PACKIN HEAT