Nov 11, 2006
158 posts
43 upvotes
12 unit left in Québec city ( St-Romuald Store ) , bought 2 . $99.00
Jan 1, 2007
139 posts
19 upvotes
Vancouver
I can confirm that the combo is $99 in Vancouver. They did a price adjustment with no questions asked.
Feb 13, 2008
118 posts
89 upvotes
162 wrote: The price is $99 now. Bought 3. Perhaps a price adjustment can be made. Not sure on clearance items.
Thanks for the update. I got my adjustment too!
[OP]
Nov 30, 2007
91 posts
84 upvotes
Where in vancouver you were able to get price adjustment. Will they do it even with no stock?
Mar 28, 2016
139 posts
413 upvotes
Just got an adjustment on a set I bought earlier this month in Pickering, plus 15% off matching Rona's weekend sale :D
Jul 20, 2006
24 posts
5 upvotes
Tagged as $99 Special Deal at Shawnessy store in Calgary. More expensive kits in the main aisle, this one is on the floor near center of tool section, across from the wall display of Ryobi One+ tools. Still a few left.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4141 posts
3077 upvotes
Markham
Just saw the stereo on its own was marked $120 retail price! This was a crazy good deal. Thanks for the heads up on price drop gonna get it adjusted.
May 21, 2007
25 posts
3 upvotes
Calgary
There were 3 more left at the Shawnessy location in Calgary at 9:30pm yesterday. In Aisle 19 closer to the middle on the floor if anyone is still looking.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1935 posts
1270 upvotes
Hamilton
dimplygecko wrote: Just got an adjustment on a set I bought earlier this month in Pickering, plus 15% off matching Rona's weekend sale :D
Huge win. Jealous.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4141 posts
3077 upvotes
Markham
dimplygecko wrote: Just got an adjustment on a set I bought earlier this month in Pickering, plus 15% off matching Rona's weekend sale :D
You should write in a good comment for the employee/manager who authorized this! Getting the adjustment is one thing, but getting 15% match for an item Rona doesn't even stock, the guy was feeling particularly generous! This kind of stuff rarely happens with GTA HDs.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2004
1102 posts
31 upvotes
I bought this at christmas boxing day time and have really enjoyed having them around the house. Very good deal at that price!
Feeling Down? Check out www.growthguided.com Helps me all the time!
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
3617 posts
1434 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
CaptainCrash wrote: Huge win. Jealous.
Yeah, last time I got a great combination deal similar to this one, I recall pushing my cart out of the store thinking: "start the car, start the car" (just like the commercial) Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes. Then I realized that I was on my own and of course, I had the keys!! :facepalm: Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

X24Secret wrote: Just saw the stereo on its own was marked $120 retail price! This was a crazy good deal. Thanks for the heads up on price drop gonna get it adjusted.
And what's even more incredible is that before the price drop last week, the stereo unit had a retail price of $169 Astonished Face

Also, the 2-pack of P102 batteries went from $119 down to $98.

The Combo Kit for $119 was a pretty hot deal but at $99 made it a definite no-brainer (for me at least). Thanks again to the OP and the price drop post.
I can't afford to save that much!
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1454 upvotes
Richmond
Really these crazy clearance prices undermine their regular tool pricing though.

With the Ridgid tool set I bought from the other thread, the regular homedepot.ca list price of the separate pieces adds up to $600. In a combo kit, they sell it for $300. HD puts it on sale for $150. And then they drop the clearance price to $75 and give a refund to those who purchased it for $150 in the sale a few weeks earlier. Plus Ridgid offers lifetime battery replacement and other repairs if you register properly.

I'm still looking for one other tool, but I sure don't feel like paying list price for it when I see these kind of bargains available from time to time.
Jan 4, 2009
231 posts
68 upvotes
Calgary
Price is $59 now. Get your adjustments!
Nov 3, 2014
47 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Anyone see any in the lower mainland!?