Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Ryobi 5 piece tool combo

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2017 10:06 am
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
3617 posts
1434 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
aznhulk wrote: Price is $59 now. Get your adjustments!
THANKSHeavy Exclamation Mark Symbol
Incredible! Got my adjustment$ thanks to your post! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
I can't afford to save that much!
Jr. Member
Aug 30, 2015
109 posts
212 upvotes
Brossard, QC
aznhulk wrote: Price is $59 now. Get your adjustments!
Amazing!!! Got the adjustment. Thanks! At $99 it was a no brainer, at $59 it's just crazy.

I had mine done at the Greenfield Park, Quebec location. There were no problems with the adjustment, they were glad to do it.
Jr. Member
Feb 13, 2008
118 posts
89 upvotes
aznhulk wrote: Price is $59 now. Get your adjustments!
Thanks!

Where is the bottom?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9506 posts
2927 upvotes
Would they still do a price adjustment if it is 30 days and if they don't have stock?
Newbie
Feb 23, 2008
58 posts
62 upvotes
Montreal, QC
bobcat99 wrote: Would they still do a price adjustment if it is 30 days and if they don't have stock?
How does this Work? And where Is The 59$ price coming from? I dont see it on homedepot.ca .. I just go the customer service Counter at my local home depot?
Member
Jan 4, 2009
231 posts
68 upvotes
Calgary
It was a hunch from the rigid thread. I got one of those kits too on the receipt, asked the csr to check both items and bam, lower price on both. I think you have 30 days to adjust
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1454 upvotes
Richmond
yotamayo wrote: How does this Work? And where Is The 59$ price coming from? I dont see it on homedepot.ca .. I just go the customer service Counter at my local home depot?
You have to show them evidence that another Home Depot in the same region is selling it for a lower price. That could be a copy of a sales receipt, or if you know the store, they can look up in-store clearance prices at the other store on their computer (not the same as the homedepot.ca web price).

Sometimes people get away with stretching those guidelines, such as comparing to a different region, or showing a photo of a lower price tag instead of a receipt. Sometimes it's the opposite - the store manager refuses to PM even though they should.

The theory is that you could return it for a full refund and go buy it cheaper at the other store, so they might as well PM. If the other store has no stock left at that price, your case is weaker. If the store is too far away to be feasible to drive there, your case is weaker.
Newbie
Feb 23, 2008
58 posts
62 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Faith24 wrote: You have to show them evidence that another Home Depot in the same region is selling it for a lower price. That could be a copy of a sales receipt, or if you know the store, they can look up in-store clearance prices at the other store on their computer (not the same as the homedepot.ca web price).

Sometimes people get away with stretching those guidelines, such as comparing to a different region, or showing a photo of a lower price tag instead of a receipt. Sometimes it's the opposite - the store manager refuses to PM even though they should.

The theory is that you could return it for a full refund and go buy it cheaper at the other store, so they might as well PM. If the other store has no stock left at that price, your case is weaker. If the store is too far away to be feasible to drive there, your case is weaker.
Wow, thanks guys!! I got the adjustment from 119$ to 59$!! Didn't have to show any proof.. This was in St-Bruno.

Great way to start a day!
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1935 posts
1270 upvotes
Hamilton
Anyone tried a different location than the one you purchased it at?
Sr. Member
Feb 7, 2012
713 posts
1428 upvotes
Toronto
serious FOMO right now..
any chance anyone saw them for sale anywhere in Toronto? or anyone willing to part with a set?

should have known better - buy now, think later. doh!
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10737 posts
2929 upvotes
Irregular Heptagon
Sonofa....
2015 wins: Trip for 2 to NYC with airfare, limo, hotel and insurance ($3700); Maple Leafs tickets($250); 32GB HTC One M9 ($700), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1($200), Samsung Galaxy Note 5($850), Aukey 2 port fast car charger($23), Fitbit Flex ($120), Blue Piston Bluetooth Speaker ($30). 2016 wins: nada
Jr. Member
Jan 1, 2007
139 posts
19 upvotes
Vancouver
Price adjusted to $59 at the Terminal Ave. location in Vancouver. At the Burnaby store, the price came up at $84....I hate dealing with that location!!!!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 19, 2005
9095 posts
487 upvotes
Toronto
CaptainCrash wrote: Anyone tried a different location than the one you purchased it at?
They will ask you go back to the store that you selected for online order pickup for price adjustment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit
Jr. Member
Aug 30, 2015
109 posts
212 upvotes
Brossard, QC
can2000 wrote: They will ask you go back to the store that you selected for online order pickup for price adjustment.
I made the adjustment at a different location.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)