Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Ryobi $99 Trimmer Drill Combo

  • Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2019 4:00 pm
[OP]
Newbie
May 15, 2019
1 posts

[Home Depot] Ryobi $99 Trimmer Drill Combo

Home Depot trimmer and drill kit only $99! That’s basically getting the drill for free when compared to the regular trimmer kit! Plus a bigger battery with longer run time! Was $128
10 replies
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 8, 2014
19023 posts
6885 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Damn, i wish this was the deal when i bought :(
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Member
May 11, 2006
310 posts
220 upvotes
Just an observation but whenever I pass the returns clearance section I see tons of ryobi cordless items, especially outdoor equipment like the trimmer..
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 8, 2014
19023 posts
6885 upvotes
Socially Distanced
cidkramer wrote: Just an observation but whenever I pass the returns clearance section I see tons of ryobi cordless items, especially outdoor equipment like the trimmer..
Interesting.
I've had no problem with mine, just that i got no drill with it
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Newbie
Aug 6, 2012
36 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
No charger either. Have no Ryobi stuff yet so I'm thinking of that black and decked 20v trimmer/blower combo instead....
Jr. Member
Jun 2, 2018
109 posts
64 upvotes
rfdhearn wrote: No charger either. Have no Ryobi stuff yet so I'm thinking of that black and decked 20v trimmer/blower combo instead....
What about that b&d combo?
Jr. Member
Jun 2, 2018
109 posts
64 upvotes
rfdhearn wrote:
BLACK+DECKER LCC221 20V MAX Lithium String Trimmer/Edger Plus Sweeper Combo Kit, 10" https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01BNMP6S4/ref ... 3Cb5E0YNV2

Goes on for $99 every once in awhile. Cheap knock off batteries too...so the Ryobi looks like a good deal too.
I bought the LCC221 combo from the sale a couple of weeks back. Works fine for what I need, but I am thinking about getting into the Ryobi ecosystem, so trying to decide whether to return and buy Ryobi instead.
Newbie
Aug 6, 2012
36 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
zwz002 wrote: I bought the LCC221 combo from the sale a couple of weeks back. Works fine for what I need, but I am thinking about getting into the Ryobi ecosystem, so trying to decide whether to return and buy Ryobi instead.
Yeah Ryobi has some cool stuff so I will probably just go with that. This inflator is worth it on it's own, haha! Love that thing!

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi- ... 1001002835
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1660 upvotes
rfdhearn wrote: Yeah Ryobi has some cool stuff so I will probably just go with that. This inflator is worth it on it's own, haha! Love that thing!

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi- ... 1001002835
Got the inflator too. But I find the gauge to be totally off. Like 10psi higher than what my other gauges read.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 24, 2012
1186 posts
999 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Which battery comes with this one? I can't find it on Home Depot's website and Ryobi doesn't seem to list the P2033 kit on their site.

Top