Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Ryobi Days

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2020 11:25 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2847 posts
2536 upvotes
Ontario
Sashabernadr wrote: The analogy wasn’t perfect, but go to any job site and you won’t see pros using Ryobi. It’s fine for residential use though.
I've absolutely seen pros, that are very good at their work, use Ryobi.
May 17, 2019
47 posts
61 upvotes
rajat001 wrote: Which one was that... can u post the receipt.. thanks
Sku# 1001063829 for $19.98 + tax
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2009
1352 posts
503 upvotes
Ontario
JoeL77178 wrote: I picked up the High Volume power inflator for $20
We went with the $30 one as it has a few more applications for pumping stuff up.
Oct 3, 2006
999 posts
575 upvotes
CaptainCrash wrote: I've absolutely seen pros, that are very good at their work, use Ryobi.
I works on big construction sites since 15 years, and I never seen any Ryobi tools on any site. I saw some Ridgid kits, but peoples always complains about batteries dying after some weeks of use.
May 23, 2019
11 posts
13 upvotes
I have Ryobi tools since 2004, the blue serie and I have also the new green ones. I love them so much. I have some Dewalt, Makita et Milwaukee as well. My preference is Ryobi. My old impact driver is my favorite tool. I'm not a pro, just a handyman owner. I think that if there is no more pros on jobsite using Ryobi tools it is not because tools are not good enought but there is a large part of guys that unable to deal with the pressure of others or just because they need to show they are pros by using big names... This is a simple psychology concept...
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2005
2107 posts
411 upvotes
If anyone is willing to part or looking to sell your circ saw in your kit, send me a PM. I'm looking for the 6 1/2" one..thanks
May 17, 2019
47 posts
61 upvotes
sumrandomguy wrote: If anyone is willing to part or looking to sell your circ saw in your kit, send me a PM. I'm looking for the 6 1/2" one..thanks
I bought 1 on Kijiji
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1889 posts
1891 upvotes
Guelph
I think im going to pick up the little money shop hand vac for $25. Anyone have any experience? Worth it?
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
11150 posts
3859 upvotes
Montreal, QC
LawEightSix wrote: I think im going to pick up the little money shop hand vac for $25. Anyone have any experience? Worth it?
Worth it but fills up quick ofc
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4669 posts
752 upvotes
Scarborough
a50snake wrote: which one is this? I really enjoy my Ryobi products...one battery to rule them all!!! LOL

I only see this one, and it's not $25 near me:
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi- ... 1001000277
i think he means this one :)
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi- ... 1001123813

I want the stick vac back on sale :(
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2006
1187 posts
57 upvotes
Delhi
oh nice....thanks...I hadn't gotten there yet..I'm only on page 3 of all the Ryobi One + items on homedepot.ca, LOL...

how much was the stick vac on for last? I might also be keeping an eye out for that now too, LOL...soo many tools now.

I've been looking for this, i can't ever find it any place, and I think they discontinued it even :( we have a garden on a friends property, far from his house or other power source to be able to use electric...this would make my life much easier, LOL...

https://www.ryobitools.ca/products/details/591
Nov 24, 2002
649 posts
100 upvotes
Mascouche
I got the vac, fan and the little radio.
Vac is good for those small /quick cleaning jobs, where I dont need to haul the huge shop vac and cord from the garage.
the portable fan is good/small enough
and the radio, because the blue one that I had for a long time started to flake on me. The volume button is messed up. Bonus, the new radio has a watch hehe
how do I delete this thing?!?
Nov 7, 2012
242 posts
311 upvotes
Toronto
wow, you are officially nominated for the old thread resurrection award!
LawEightSix wrote: I think im going to pick up the little money shop hand vac for $25. Anyone have any experience? Worth it?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)