Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Ryobi Gasoline Backpack Blower YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2020 10:11 pm
29 replies
Member
User avatar
Feb 7, 2011
473 posts
126 upvotes
Looks like different model - CFM and MPH are not matching with link and picture. What is correct SKU 1001034000?
Newbie
Feb 13, 2020
64 posts
30 upvotes
"Unavailable in Your Area"
Niagara Region here.
Oh well, fantastic price, would def have bought one.
Great post OP!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5465 posts
47170 upvotes
777DealHunter777 wrote: "Unavailable in Your Area"
Niagara Region here.
Oh well, fantastic price, would def have bought one.
Great post OP!
I would check in store or call. Don't trust the website.
Newbie
Feb 13, 2020
64 posts
30 upvotes
hill15 wrote: I would check in store or call. Don't trust the website.
Agreed. I spent over 30min calling my local stores. Each time the phone just rang endlessly. Even tried different departments, including pressing '0' which usually brings you to a human. Funny I called the same stores about 1 week ago & someone picked up withing minutes. Also, this specific model, when I choose stores that are within a reasonable driving range, shows as 'unavailable'. Woulda been a sweet purchase. Hope someone folks can get it Smiling Face With Sunglasses
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 7, 2013
81 posts
168 upvotes
Ottawa
777DealHunter777 wrote: "Unavailable in Your Area"
Niagara Region here.
Oh well, fantastic price, would def have bought one.
Great post OP!
As you can see by the screen capture I posted, it shows “not available in your area” when I check my local store, which I can confirm have 3 units new in the box, as I saw them there today, and took a picture of them on the shelf. It does not surprise me that the inventory is wrong, nothing new with HD.
Images
  • 5CC2787A-FDAA-43FB-9403-1C0C5C91B317.png
Member
Aug 19, 2007
200 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Successful price match at my Etobicoke store. For those looking google homedepot stock checker with the sku, there are some around.
Newbie
Jun 17, 2020
10 posts
4 upvotes
Petro99 wrote: Thanks OP. Successful price match at my Etobicoke store. For those looking google homedepot stock checker with the sku, there are some around.
How did you go about price matching? Did you show them the picture that OP posted?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5465 posts
47170 upvotes
Petro99 wrote: Thanks OP. Successful price match at my Etobicoke store. For those looking google homedepot stock checker with the sku, there are some around.
Would also like to know how you were able to price match.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 8, 2009
12159 posts
6012 upvotes
Now thats a blower. My home depot is usually pretty good with pricing.When they had the pressure washers on for 258 i just ask an employee if they could do the price some store in ontario had of 199 and the guy said sure no problem wrote out on a piece of paper and i didnt even have to show him the price at another store.

Hopefully they have this guy available ive been looking for a good blower.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Sr. Member
Jan 13, 2012
534 posts
586 upvotes
Vancouver
blazed16 wrote: Now thats a blower. My home depot is usually pretty good with pricing.When they had the pressure washers on for 258 i just ask an employee if they could do the price some store in ontario had of 199 and the guy said sure no problem wrote out on a piece of paper and i didnt even have to show him the price at another store.

Hopefully they have this guy available ive been looking for a good blower.
2stroke or bust. 4 strokes are heavier, less powerful, and have oil to leak, which makes them a big no for me.
Newbie
Feb 13, 2020
64 posts
30 upvotes
HarelD475 wrote: As you can see by the screen capture I posted, it shows “not available in your area” when I check my local store, which I can confirm have 3 units new in the box, as I saw them there today, and took a picture of them on the shelf. It does not surprise me that the inventory is wrong, nothing new with HD.
That gives me hope :D
I will try to drop by, my local store, 10min drive, tonight (still open another hour), & report back. However if there is a massive line-up (I doubt there'll be), I just abandon this one. Is been long day.
Newbie
Feb 13, 2020
64 posts
30 upvotes
Update; no joy.
Local store showed:
Reg: $288
Sale: $248
Manager offered another $25 off the $248.
He even looked up the price at dozens of other stores in the area & could find none showing @125
My local store isn't the greatest at price matching, the manager literally said if there was just '1' left in stock, he 'might' consider it. LoL
I declined, don't really need a leaf blower at this time anyhow.
However if it was $125, then woulda got.
Good luck with the hunt folks.
Newbie
Nov 5, 2004
90 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
I had the same thing at my store. Manager said they don’t price match other stores. It might be a local “managers special” and he has no proof.

Can the op post a copy of the receipt? That might work.....
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1348 posts
768 upvotes
Ajax
777DealHunter777 wrote: Update; no joy.
Local store showed:
Reg: $288
Sale: $248
Manager offered another $25 off the $248.
He even looked up the price at dozens of other stores in the area & could find none showing @125
My local store isn't the greatest at price matching, the manager literally said if there was just '1' left in stock, he 'might' consider it. LoL
I declined, don't really need a leaf blower at this time anyhow.
However if it was $125, then woulda got.
Good luck with the hunt folks.
Which HD was this??
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1411 posts
497 upvotes
Anyone use this to blow light amounts of snow? Or is this purely for garden work?
Jr. Member
Jul 10, 2005
126 posts
195 upvotes
Mississauga
Spent over an hour trying to connect to 2 different HD’s none of these idiots answer the phone!
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 7, 2013
81 posts
168 upvotes
Ottawa
PeeBee wrote: I had the same thing at my store. Manager said they don’t price match other stores. It might be a local “managers special” and he has no proof.

Can the op post a copy of the receipt? That might work.....
I don’t have a receipt to post because I didn’t actually buy the leaf blower because I have a couple already that are Ryobi 40v battery operated, so I don’t actually need anymore at this time. If I would have bought it, I’d definitely have posted the receipt.

The reason I posted it on RFD is because it was a SMOKING HOT deal and I wanted others to benefit from it, even if I didn’t. I also figured that some HD stores might price match it, so I wanted RFD readers to be able to do that with the picture I posted, clearly showing the price tags.
Jr. Member
Feb 24, 2009
155 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
Found one open box at Richmond Hill , Cashier refused to PM , Waiting for the manager now to try my luck !!

Top